On 4/16/2020 at 2:55 PM, Kuma Style said:

10 bucks for a two back of basic stands is actually a fantastic deal. I wish it was available stateside.

I bought a lot of Stage Act 5 at BBTS before. Stage Act 4 (Humanoid) however is still available for $9.99.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/87712

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wanted to share an update /  insight on the GFF Zaku’s that have been released.  I noticed today when putting the decals on my Green MS-06C’s that under the backpack is the mounting slot for the ammo pack of the belt fed Zaku Machine Gun.  I think we will see an expansion set that includes the Anti-Ship rifle and Belt Fed Machine Gun. 

I have my Char’s packed away so I can only confirm it’s on the Green MS-06C.  When you look at it, it’s an intentional mounting slot.  

• 2 weeks later...

Follow up on my previous stand post. I finally picked up one of the new humanoid stand packs and surprisingly it actually has new pieces. I hadn't seen this noted anywhere but perhaps I didn't look hard enough.  The arm and claw piece are all new. Not really necessary for RD figures since they have a plug but great for other figures. Would still work well with GFF or MSiA/EMSiA. It's worth noting you still get way less option pieces with the new stand but they may not be necessary.

1456615678_BWTamshiistandB.jpg.857704ea2edf49074522f5f5e9db5746.jpg

18 hours ago, bluemax151 said:

Follow up on my previous stand post. I finally picked up one of the new humanoid stand packs and surprisingly it actually has new pieces. I hadn't seen this noted anywhere but perhaps I didn't look hard enough.  The arm and claw piece are all new. Not really necessary for RD figures since they have a plug but great for other figures. Would still work well with GFF or MSiA/EMSiA. It's worth noting you still get way less option pieces with the new stand but they may not be necessary.

1456615678_BWTamshiistandB.jpg.857704ea2edf49074522f5f5e9db5746.jpg

Oh, that's the same stand arm that the War Machine mk 4 stand comes with, neat. Double hinged at the bottom, the butt hook for better support, plus the two smaller arms with hinges to fine-tune things. Neat.

18 minutes ago, chingu77 said:

Anyone know when Bluefin starts shipping pre-orders out on the Snow White? thnx

no , they are about 1 month or so behind.   The current one that is out is from the first batch. 

The one from Blue-fin is batch 2.5 . lol 

I thought there was already a Metal Robot Spirits Freedom??????

Or maybe that was a Strike Freedom.....not really a fan of the design so never paid much attention, but pretty sure saw a Metal Robot Spirits toy shelf warming in a nearby toy shop.

1 minute ago, Graham said:

I thought there was already a Metal Robot Spirits Freedom??????

Or maybe that was a Strike Freedom......not really a fan of the design.

Yeah.  the other one is the MR Strike Freedom.  Since they are  making a MB Freedom 2.0.  ,they might as well do so for the smaller line to too.   So they will probably make a Metal Robot Justice next 

Very tempting to get the metal robot spirits version and sell the metal build I have on preorder. I have most the of the main Seed mobile suits in metal robot spirits format and only the Destiny gundam as a metal build. For a series I wasn't a fan of I keep spending money on the figures :blink: