34 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Same. I have two. Plus i paid a premium via yahoo jp for the first batch in may. Got itchy fingers after the first night. XD

I calculated the cost difference and I'm paying an extra 20 each over ordering from bluefin and new york state tax. :unknw:

Edit*

I read on Bluefins response to someone's reply (on ig or twitter) is that Bluefin has a "big upcoming announcement" to make in the near future. I hope this is in regards to tamashii nation and pbandai exclusive distribution in the US. I don't want to get into the habit of preorder night madness for pbandai stuff. It's already bad enough we do it for Macross stuff cause of bigwest and HG licensing. 

Oh man... this would be so great particularly as someone who attends events on the world tour.

21 minutes ago, F360 said:

That is the direct link , it’s a p Bandai exclusive. You will not see it on hlj or amiami .

you will need to use a proxy to preorder for you .  

So this is like that Gundam wing Gundam Snow White Prelude, no body was really carring it

I though since these are exclusives that supply would  or be an issue

1 minute ago, moose said:

I see that 300 plus , what do think the chances of this hitting the us , do you think Blue fin will carry it?

Not sure as I'm not from the US. Looking at prices from local stores (Malaysia), these seem to be in line with the marked up prices at least for the base figure.

4 minutes ago, moose said:

So this is like that Gundam wing Gundam Snow White Prelude, no body was really carring it

I though since these are exclusives that supply would  or be an issue

Just like Gundam snow white prelude.   p bandai means you will need to preorder from Bandai's own P-Bandai website.   Stores like N-Y, anime-export, etc would need to place their preorder from the p-bandai website.   Those stores like to open their preorder earlier and then once the official pre order starts they will rush in to get their order in to cover all their presold preorders. 

Because Bandai did not make many METAL STRUCTURE RX-93 Nu Gundam in the first place, they of course would not make too many of the Funnel Add-on set either. 

They even limited to 2 per customer.   The was sold out in less than 10 minutes,.

soldout.png.a594db9d6d77cb8c71337dd222ae4a59.png

12 minutes ago, F360 said:

Just like Gundam snow white prelude.   p bandai means you will need to preorder from Bandai's own P-Bandai website.   Stores like N-Y, anime-export, etc would need to place their preorder from the p-bandai website.   Those stores like to open their preorder earlier and then once the official pre order starts they will rush in to get their order in to cover all their presold preorders. 

Because Bandai did not make many METAL STRUCTURE RX-93 Nu Gundam in the first place, they of course would not make too many of the Funnel Add-on set either. 

They even limited to 2 per customer.   The was sold out in less than 10 minutes,.

soldout.png.a594db9d6d77cb8c71337dd222ae4a59.png

Yeah I need to learn how to use that p bandi website the links to the english side dont even have it

3 minutes ago, moose said:

150 mark a s pay it now, I dont think so

To be fair , the other stores are already sold out at that 35000 yen price .   Because it’s a p-Bandai, all preorders require up front payment.  

Because it’s already sold out at p-Bandai You will most likely not find it for cheaper unless Blue-fin have them up for preorder or that Bandai decides to do a 2nd batch .

27 minutes ago, moose said:

Yeah I need to learn how to use that p bandi website the links to the english side dont even have it

The link I posted is the Japanese link , it’s where I took the pic after google translate. 

If you are getting redirected after clicking that p-Bandai link then

Scroll down to where it says (view premium Bandai in japan) It should then direct you to the main p-bandai page. You can either see the sale page there, or just copy and paste the item link again and it will go there directly.

If that does not work , you can clear your browser cookies. 

But the easier way is to just firefox.. or their (in private mode )

Edited by F360

My wish list for Gundam figures is:

1. Metal Build Crossbone Gundam X3.
  2. Metal Build Crossbone Gundam X0.
  3. Metal Build Victory Gundam (with optional Dash Packs and Hexa head).
  4. Metal Build V2 Gundam (with optional Assault/Buster parts).
  5. Metal Robot Spirits Xeku Eins.
  6. Metal Robot Spirits Xeku Zwei.