18 minutes ago, F360 said:

The 2nd batch is completed and closed

Congrats to everyone that was able to get their preorder in. I hope everyone had a fun and exciting preorder adventure. Even if your proxy of choice weren’t able to complete your order , you will now at least know how to use a proxy for future p-Bandai preorders. .

Since the 2nd batch was sold out in less than 10 hours , they will probably announce a 3rd batch soon too.

Believe it or not , This is still consider a easy preorder

edit:  correction the 2nd batch is still up , not sure why it shown closed earlier when I checked. 

It seems back up again. Does P-Bandai have a habit of canceling orders if somebody ordered more than they're allowed to? 

Either way, I don't see a 3rd round happening. This 2nd batch seems to have lasted a lot longer. 

1 minute ago, crackpot said:

It seems back up again. Does P-Bandai have a habit of canceling orders if somebody ordered more than they're allowed to? 

Either way, I don't see a 3rd round happening. This 2nd batch seems to have lasted a lot longer. 

IIRC , you can cancel your preorder from your p-Bandai account within a certain time frame , but that is just what I remember from years  ago when I asked about it .

Wow, I thought I secured one last night 30min in from the 2nd batch release.  I got confirmation from FJ and made payment but this morning received an email indicated "cancelled"..

Looks like I wasn't the only one :( This post really helped me navigate through FJ tho, thnx

Edited by chingu77

50 minutes ago, chingu77 said:

Wow, I thought I secured one last night 30min in from the 2nd batch release.  I got confirmation from FJ and made payment but this morning received an email indicated "cancelled"..

Looks like I wasn't the only one :( This post really helped me navigate through FJ tho, thnx

Yea I think you're the fourth person to confirm on mwf that their order with FJ for the Wing got cancelled on the 2nd batch. I think FJ used their allotment of addresses with bandai.

And yes the order page for the Wing for some reason flipped back over to 'reserve' for me while this morning it was showing 'sold out'. LOL

ok, I double checked my eyes this time:ph34r:

The 2nd batch is really over now.  , refresh the page again just be be sure :ph34r:

Mykombini have also sold out of their 2nd batch preorders

If you are still looking for a open preorder Okiniland still have it for 32,990 yen

https://okini.land/en/16595-gffmc-wing-gundam-snow-white-prelude-2nd-issue-june-bandai-spirits.html?SubmitCurrency=1&id_currency=5