2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

How is the Strike Freedom? I know it's popular and expensive on the secondary market, but how's the build quality of the figure? Well made?

I'd say it is a very well made figure. Great articulation, no loose joints, and backpack is secure. If you want it cheaper, you can always try the KO metalclub Strike Freedom. At a display distance of 1 foot, you'd be hard pressed to notice any major differences between the KO and the official bandai build.

The color differences are very subtle, the dragoons have color separation at the tip now and a told line across the length of the fin, the gold looks to be a different shade, and the beige/gray colored parts on the old figure now appear to be pure gray. Though you're getting additional red markings, the right skirt loses it's blue paint and unit designation.

35 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

damn. wallet

Hey David. Should I make some Gundam Wallet busting gif as well starting with Dendrobium? ^_^

Not a big fan of that option so I'll have to pass on that. I'll rather wait for the Sword & Launcher Pack plus the Perfect Strike Pack instead. Money saved for the time being. ;)

7 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Well sh!t, I'm definitely down to get a MB Strike Freedom. Hopefully they won't be too difficult to get. I sold my original awhile ago and I've been kicking myself ever since.

-b.

Based on what I've understand from their announcement, after the said event they will put it on sale thru their Premium Webshop. So there's still hope, B. I'm planning on getting one to replace my KO. ^_^

19 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

nice! good news^_^

Well, I hope it is what I understand, David. But please don't quote me on that. Hehehe. :lol:

Anyways, this is what I've read in their site: https://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/attention.php#notice_link02

<物販に関する基本注意事項>  

※各商品の準備数は限りがございます。準備数に達した時点で、ご注文の受付を終了いたします。一度受付を終了した商品も再度ご注文の受付を行う場合がございます。
※イベント終了後「魂ウェブ商店」でも販売を予定しております。
※「魂ウェブ商店」での販売方法につきましては、8月中旬頃に公開予定です。

And using their direct English language translation on their website it says:

<Basic notes on merchandising>  

※ The number of preparations for each item is limited. When the number of preparations has been reached, the reception of the order will be terminated. Once accepted products may be accepted again for your order.
※ We plan to sell even " Tamashii web shop " after the event.
※ The selling method at " Tamashii web shop " will be released around mid-August.

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Based on what I've understand from their announcement, after the said event they will put it on sale thru their Premium Webshop. So there's still hope, B. I'm planning on getting one to replace my KO. ^_^

Yep, keeping my fingers crossed for us!

7 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

nice! good news^_^

Agreed! 

-b.

56 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

They didn't release the VF-31J Kai after tamashii nations 2017 right?

No. It was event exclusive and lottery thru their web shop. However, I'm not sure where NY got their stocks afterwards.

44 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Yep, keeping my fingers crossed for us!

Agreed! 

-b.

Amen to that. ;) 

just a heads up, with the recent PO announcement of the DX VF-1J, if I can secure 2 to 3 POs, I will be cancelling my PO for my Metal Build AILE Strike Gundam at HLJ, but if there are any Australian collectors who still need to secure a preorder, I can hold on to it and have it shipped directly to you.

NOTE: I can't ship HLJ items to countries other than Australia.

I'll post in the for sale section if I am successful at securing my POs.