3 minutes ago, Loop said:

Yeah I noticed it seems the Metal build was more popular

it was the other way around on HLJ, strike lasted a good 10 minutes longer than the 19. no idea what I'm going to do with this thing but we'll see when we get to august

Still haven't opened Wing Zero, it's still sealed in the brown shipper and currently packed away with other MISB Metal Build items. 

And honestly not for any particular reason, it really just boils down to out of sight, out of mind - especially with Valkyries taking up most if not all of my display space.

-b.

6 hours ago, Boobytrap said:

Already sold out at BBTS. :( Well maybe Entertainment Earth will get it and come through for me like they have in the past.

Hey, you might want to check out the plan B you referenced. :ph34r:

-b.

I so needed another YF-19 and another Metal Build Strike Aile. I woke up late and got both on HLJ but they are saying I most likely won't get my YF, and while checking out at CDJ it said that the Metal Build was no longer available. :lol:

I basically got 50% of what I needed on the last preorder night. And OMG is it me or are the stateside orders for the Strike Aile pretty high?

4 minutes ago, Loop said:

I so needed another YF-19 and another Metal Build Strike Aile. I woke up late and got both on HLJ but they are saying I most likely won't get my YF, and while checking out at CDJ it said that the Metal Build was no longer available. :lol:

I basically got 50% of what I needed on the last preorder night. And OMG is it me or are the stateside orders for the Strike Aile pretty high?

The new preorder time mess you up too huh.?

yeah i notice the usa msrp is seems higher , i was expecting it at $259.  But $275 seems to be the price and bbts is saying that its limited so onle 1 per customer. 

16 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Hey, you might want to check out the plan B you referenced. :ph34r:

-b.

Thanks for the heads up. I went ahead and got one there. They do have free shipping but I have to pay CA tax. In the end it will definitely cost me more but at least I have one secured. They are pretty good with cancellations in case one pops up somewhere else for less.