6 hours ago, eXis10z said:

MB Strike 25920yen.

4ADD6913-6994-4C72-A903-5B17CD7CA272.jpeg

B9F17719-B8FD-4D40-A34F-E08909FBF724.jpeg

Love it! Love it! Can't wait to line it up with my Freedom and SF (KO) set. :wub: 

So you guys think the skirt and thigh is still big? Though I really find the feet is too slim. ^_^ 

13 minutes ago, Scyla said:

No giant Armor Schneider? Bunmer. :)

You meant the Grand Slam Sword? Yeah they should've included that one.

Now, is this something you need to purchase multiple just in case the other add-on pack will be available down the line without a figure but you'll end up having multiple Aile pack in your storage? And down the line a Perfect Strike Gundam release. Man, I couldn't afford right now on getting multiples all the time in-preparation for 'something'. Dilemmas dilemmas. <_<

44 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

please help! everything this Thursday looks so good to pre order. my monies....

Let's help each other by inspiring each other not to preorder stuff. I'm sure your wallet will agree but your feelings would not. What say you, David? :rolleyes:

K6RMp.gif

2 minutes ago, F360 said:

No fries , just some chicken wing meal for the main dish (yf-19) .  :p

Hahaha! :lol:

So, what would happen if ever they release an add-on parts later on for both Launcher and Sword packs. Would 2 Strike figure is enough? I mean, are you planning on displaying 3 modes at the same time? Or more of like one can be just switch which pack you want to add?

Hope they will announce that on the 25th (JST) regarding add-ons. So people can decide how many Strike they need. ^_^ 

12 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

So, what would happen if ever they release an add-on parts later on for both Launcher and Sword packs. Would 2 Strike figure is enough? I mean, are you planning on displaying 3 modes at the same time? Or more of like one can be just switch which pack you want to add?

Hope they will announce that on the 25th (JST) regarding add-ons. So people can decide how many Strike they need. ^_^ 

I hope they do a Skygrasper so I can utilize the jet as a stand for one add-on set. The other one could go an a small support stand on the base plate of the Aile Strike

13 minutes ago, Scyla said:

I hope they do a Skygrasper so I can utilize the jet as a stand for one add-on set. The other one could go an a small support stand on the base plate of the Aile Strike

Shoot! I forgot Skygrasper. Hahaha! :lol:

Or...

Get two Skygrasper and mount the Add-on Pack on each, right?

Edited by no3Ljm

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Haha ,  well i will try to get 2 from japan on preorder night.

Then i will check out what deals i can get on this from usa stores .  Some do offer pretty competitive prices now. 

But if they do release the sword and launcher pack ,i do hope they include the Skygrassper  in a 3 in 1 combo.

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

You want Fries with that? ;)

Kidding aside, I'm still not sure if I should go with two. :rolleyes:

2? You need at least 5. 1 for each pack, 1 without for its epi 1 appearance and the usual 1 for misb.

Then we'll wait for Cagalli's pink twe version. :ph34r:

33 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

2? You need at least 5. 1 for each pack, 1 without for its epi 1 appearance and the usual 1 for misb.

Then we'll wait for Cagalli's pink twe version. :ph34r:

So tell me then, what would you do to the unused 4 Aile Packs? Hmmm. :p

28 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

LOOOL...Moshows is better value for money, i can't justify spending 25k on a 1/100 Yale strike.

I'll pass

Only problem is I haven’t been able to get my hands on a Moshow 1/72 strike for under $300 it seems that ship has sailed unless we’re really patient and they reralease it. Man it was under $100 when it first came out. To much procrastination.

7 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

PO time is 1800 Jpn time if I'm seeing it correctly.

6pm JST? I have to stay late up to 2am? Oh man. :wacko:

I know it is what it is. But I just didn't like how they change the way the Aile Pack collapses. :unsure:

6 minutes ago, brannon said:

Only problem is I haven’t been able to get my hands on a Moshow 1/72 strike for under $300 it seems that ship has sailed unless we’re really patient and they reralease it. Man it was under $100 when it first came out. To much procrastination.

Maybe you want to keep your eyes on this one. Good luck!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Moshow-Poison-Toys-Metal-Build-Aile-Strike-Gundam-1-72-Diecast-With-LED-/163004308133?hash=item25f3d05aa5