13 hours ago, F360 said:

Yeah , nothing too exciting, but the metal build Arbalest is coning out on tge 21st and the TWE MB F-91 will be out on tge 25th.

The only thing in my head last week was vf-31a this , vf-31a that.............

Thanks for the reminder, I think everyone has only been thinking of the 31A.

I have 3 MB's to look forward to this month, the Arbalest, F-91 Harrison custom, and a Destiny Heine which I exchanged for my 31A order from NY.

11 minutes ago, Vortech said:

I have 3 MB's to look forward to this month, the Arbalest, F-91 Harrison custom, and a Destiny Heine which I exchanged for my 31A order from NY.

Nope. I always think where will I pull out my budget for these toys... all the time. :p

10 hours ago, Vortech said:

if you need a set of wing of light for the destiny, i have an extra i may sell.

One of my VF-31a arrived at my Proxy's warehouse ,  I think I'll probably wait it out until the TWE MB F-91 gets there so I can ship it all together to save on shipping.

I should probably save where I can, spend a bit more this month. 

7 hours ago, F360 said:

One of my VF-31a arrived at my Proxy's warehouse ,  I think I'll probably wait it out until the TWE MB F-91 gets there so I can ship it all together to save on shipping.

I should probably save where I can, spend a bit more this month. 

did you buy it at a high price? those things are expensive now

11 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

did you buy it at a high price? those things are expensive now

compare to the current price, it's was a good price.

got it from yahoo auction for 33,000 last week,  + plan fee/payment fee/domestic shipping = totals 34930 yen  (could've been 700 cheaper if I just use forwarding instead of full protection coverage)

Since I preorder 2 of the F-91 and played around with their shipping quote, waiting to ship them all together should save me around 2000 yen if I use fedex economy.  

My wallet told me to just wait.  

This month is heavy for me, like pretty damn heavy lol. I have 2x Arbalests, 2x F91 Harrison's, 2x Riobot Stick, 1x SDF-1 Premium Finnish and I'm pretty sure I got the Metal Robot Damashii Strike freedom this month. I feel like I'm missing something...

4 minutes ago, Loop said:

This month is heavy for me, like pretty damn heavy lol. I have 2x Arbalests, 2x F91 Harrison's, 2x Riobot Stick, 1x SDF-1 Premium Finnish and I'm pretty sure I got the Metal Robot Damashii Strike freedom this month. I feel like I'm missing something...

like no3Ljm said, VF-31a.  but I'm sure you have 2 and up.   ^_^  

maybe a small mobile cart with wheels to bring those TWE to the post office?

14 hours ago, F360 said:

compare to the current price, it's was a good price.

got it from yahoo auction for 33,000 last week,  + plan fee/payment fee/domestic shipping = totals 34930 yen  (could've been 700 cheaper if I just use forwarding instead of full protection coverage)

Since I preorder 2 of the F-91 and played around with their shipping quote, waiting to ship them all together should save me around 2000 yen if I use fedex economy.  

My wallet told me to just wait.  

and you have 2x premium Sdf-1 coming!

13 hours ago, Loop said:

yeah the doubles of Premium finish sdf-1 and the Riobot stick coming in for me are going to be killer .   

Edited by davidwhangchoi

5 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

and you have 2x premium Sdf-1 coming!

yeah the doubles of Premium finish sdf-1 and the Riobot stick coming in for me are going to be killer .   

Yeah , this month is a bit much ... guess i better sign up for overtime again ...

39 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Are there any predictions if the price of the GFFMC Wing Gundam Custom will go down on the secondary market if the 3rd batch will be released in May? 

I hope so. Really kicking myself for missing the pre-order. 

The price seem to drop around 1000 yen after the 2nd batch.

so it should drop at least another 1000 yen when the 3rd batch gets release.  

Of course it can drop more if the since the 3rd batch in japan stayed open til closed date.

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

anyone rich enough for this?

looks very premium and nice all over,   but the VF-31a mess happened.

checked out the current pricing on this premium item and it's way past my "still ok and just suck it up" mark.:angry:

On 4/18/2018 at 6:29 PM, F360 said:

like no3Ljm said, VF-31a.  but I'm sure you have 2 and up.   ^_^  

maybe a small mobile cart with wheels to bring those TWE to the post office?

Crap was the VF-31A this month too? and yeah... I got 2 of them. :D

On 4/18/2018 at 7:00 PM, F360 said:

Metal Robot S-Gundam P-Bandai Exclusive 15,120yen

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000124695/

bnr_mrs_sgundam_600x341.jpg.20eb5351b97c9aa5fd38fd9a399e5dd2.jpg

Ordered one of these, why not :lol:

17 hours ago, chyll2 said:

http://tamashii.jp/special/metalbuild/aile_strike/

edit:
METAL BUILD

エールストライクガンダム

発売日:2018年8月予定

※一般販売店様にて2018年4月27日(金)予約解禁
(予約取扱の有無は販売店様により異なります)

August release,  PO opens at 4/27

Damn, I need a warehouse to store my collection at this point... But you know I'm getting at least one but probably two.

On 4/18/2018 at 6:23 PM, no3Ljm said:

Hmmm. How about that fabled creature known as Kairos? Heard it was impossible to capture. Have you already secured one? :rolleyes:

Sorry missed this one, but yeah I got 2 of them with my JP contact.

5 hours ago, Loop said:

Sorry missed this one, but yeah I got 2 of them with my JP contact.

Good for you. :good: I'm full of envy for members who have it already. :unsure:

4 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i'm so ready for X-105!

I am. But not this month... and the next. :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Good for you. :good: I'm full of envy for members who have it already. :unsure:

I am. But not this month... and the next. :rolleyes:

I concur the pre-order timing is just bad.  Both the YF-19 and the X-105 on one night.  Remind me when the Destiny went up along with a DX valk forget which one.  That night was the worst preorder madness night ever.  Then I have to contend with shitty internet and a different time zone, as I will be on business trip, and will have to rely on shitty hotel wireless internet SMDH, I'll consider it a win if I can get just one of these figures that night. 

But is it just me, or does it seem like Bandai fixed the X-105's thunder thighs?

2 hours ago, Vortech said:

I concur the pre-order timing is just bad.  Both the YF-19 and the X-105 on one night.  Remind me when the Destiny went up along with a DX valk forget which one.  That night was the worst preorder madness night ever.  Then I have to contend with shitty internet and a different time zone, as I will be on business trip, and will have to rely on shitty hotel wireless internet SMDH, I'll consider it a win if I can get just one of these figures that night. 

But is it just me, or does it seem like Bandai fixed the X-105's thunder thighs?

Too bad one or the other isn't a TWE, that would make me sorta happy.

When this happens ,it makes preorder twice as hard at some stores.  But if you are in the usa ,  go for the yf-19 first , just focus on that if you have too .   Preorder for the metal build will be up on usa stores later if you cant get it from japan.