1 minute ago, F360 said:

But unfortunately the Strike doesn't really pair up with Aegis.    In Bandai's pattern, it will pair up with Skygrasper /Launcher.sword pack .

And then they will open the gate of Cows for the milking   :lol:

I'll be up for MB Aegis and other MB Athrun MS. 

Probably that's true. The rest of the pack will get released with Skygrasper as TWE. Oh well, I can still dream for MB Aegis, right? :rolleyes: ^_^ 

On 3/30/2018 at 7:44 AM, no3Ljm said:

Is this a Tamashi Exclusive ?,  I hope not still I don't have any original Metal Build in my collection, I have KO Metal Gear Seven Sword like it alot but I do really want an Original one ,  I hope is not exclusive it looks freaking awesome!

In other things I took me a while to found a thread about Metal Builds, glad I found this one. :D

4 hours ago, Alex GS said:

Is this a Tamashi Exclusive ?,  I hope not still I don't have any original Metal Build in my collection, I have KO Metal Gear Seven Sword like it alot but I do really want an Original one ,  I hope is not exclusive it looks freaking awesome!

In other things I took me a while to found a thread about Metal Builds, glad I found this one. :D

There's no announcement yet whether it's general release or TWE.

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

X-105 looks nice. i'm getting it. 

i hope they announce pre order date and price soon.

Can't wait for it too, David. Even though it has some slight design flaw pertaining to the thigh, legs, and feet based on the first batch of the reveal photos. ;)

I'm hoping we get a Metal Build Infinite Justice someday, I think us getting a metal robot version may be a feeler for Bandai if there would be interest for a MB version.

Also scared for the strike, due to it likely tearing my wallet to shreads due to the many different striker packs, and different paint shcemes it has.

The Must haves for me would be the aile, perfect, strike rouge ootori, Lucas ver. w/IWSP, strike Noir, and the Akatsuki, with the star build strike being a maybe.

I just hope we get a MB of the Astray Blue Frame 2nd Revise, sooner rather then later.

46 minutes ago, Vortech said:

I'm hoping we get a Metal Build Infinite Justice someday, I think us getting a metal robot version may be a feeler for Bandai if there would be interest for a MB version.

Also scared for the strike, due to it likely tearing my wallet to shreads due to the many different striker packs, and different paint shcemes it has.

The Must haves for me would be the aile, perfect, strike rouge ootori, Lucas ver. w/IWSP, strike Noir, and the Akatsuki, with the star build strike being a maybe.

I just hope we get a MB of the Astray Blue Frame 2nd Revise, sooner rather then later.

That is possible. Also part the reason we haven't seen a MB Justice (Infinite or otherwise) could be due to the engineering for the backpack. At 1/100 -ish scale the flight unit would have a lot weight for the suit hold. The MG is restricted to using a stand because of that. I am sure the Metal Robot will be the same so you could be very right that is it a feeler. 

And all the strike versions you listed is exactly why we are getting a Metal Build Strike. One general mold with a few variations gets them a whole plethora of figures. The only two I would get are the Strike Noir and IWSP versions. It will be nice to save some money from the Metal Build line for awhile. I hope they do the Crossbones too and alternate releases. The Blue frame 2nd Revise would be nice too see also. Doesn't it use a similar weapon pack that was released with the Red Frame?

1 hour ago, General Rasp said:

I hope they do the Crossbones too and alternate releases. The Blue frame 2nd Revise would be nice too see also. Doesn't it use a similar weapon pack that was released with the Red Frame?

Oh I'm sure they will do the Crossbones since they teased it, its just too easy of a mold to milk, X1, X2, X3, Build Fighters Full Cloth, and Build fighters Mao, only differences are color, and slight chest remolding, and adding the Cloth to the full cloth version SMDH, and I would buy all 5 lol.

As far as the Blue Frame 2nd revise, the weapon pack is very similar and would probably need a couple of parts swapped out.  Some parts are similar but some are different, along with the head, and shoulder having to have new parts as well.   I've attached a pic where you should be able to spot the differences between the RF Kai, and the BF 2nd R.

kai.jpg

sword.jpg

So I just ordered a Metal Robot Strike Freedom from this site, I was looking around for this Metal Damashi and find this site, they don't ask you pay right away until they got the figure and it looks like is US based, it also grab my attention the price they were asking for the figure,  lets see what happens.

https://www.eknightmedia.com/gundam-seed-destiny-strike-freedom-gundam-metal-robot-spirits-action-figure-by-bandai-tamashii-nations.html

Still somebody has any info about buying from this site?, from the info I got looking around it seems they are legit.  I hope I'm not being off topic here :unsure:

42 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

So I just ordered a Metal Robot Strike Freedom from this site, I was looking around for this Metal Damashi and find this site, they don't ask you pay right away until they got the figure and it looks like is US based, it also grab my attention the price they were asking for the figure,  lets see what happens.

https://www.eknightmedia.com/gundam-seed-destiny-strike-freedom-gundam-metal-robot-spirits-action-figure-by-bandai-tamashii-nations.html

Still somebody has any info about buying from this site?, from the info I got looking around it seems they are legit.  I hope I'm not being off topic here :unsure:

eknightmedia is gold.  You should have no problem with them.  But since you preorder after the closing date, your item would not be guarantee.  But they normally order extra stocks anyways.  You can also make sure by emailing them, and they can give you a sure answer.  I would preorder more stuff from them if it wasn't for the California Sales Tax..  <_<

12 hours ago, F360 said:

eknightmedia is gold.  You should have no problem with them.  But since you preorder after the closing date, your item would not be guarantee.  But they normally order extra stocks anyways.  You can also make sure by emailing them, and they can give you a sure answer.  I would preorder more stuff from them if it wasn't for the California Sales Tax..  <_<

Thank for the update about that site,  yep I just realize that after I put the preorder in , I hope I'm able to get it is pretty much sold out everywhere else or the other option is to pay double its original price. :ohmy:

Update1: they remove the figure from their site the link is no longer working but still the order appears in my list, :blink:. Lets see what happens.

Update2: Just got an email after sending them a message, and just like you mention they ordered more qty, it seems I will be getting it :yahoo:

" Hello,

thank you for placing an order with us. We ordered an additional qty of this item to fulfill orders that are placed after the closing date, so your order is covered. Once the item is released and ready to ship, we will have a payment request sent to you. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact us.
"

Edited by Alex GS

11 minutes ago, dero said:

P-Bandai?

So... it's all of a sudden hard to get.

Any suggestions to where to keep a watch on for pre-orders?

Getting the option set should be too hard to get. Nippon-Yasan and BiginJapan already have pre-orders up. The part that hurts is the price.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/24723-metal-robot-damashii-side-ms-wing-of-light-himat-full-burst-effect-set-limited-edition.html

https://www.biginjap.com/en/completed-models/20489-metal-robot-damashii-side-ms-wing-of-light-hi-mat-full-burst-effect-set.html

BBTS should also have a pre-order up later in the month, but it will much more expensive. Big in Japan had the Metal Robot Infinite Justice for $175 shipped, BBTS was $224.

I can't speak to how hard it will be to get the Strike freedom itself if you don't have one already. 

5 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

hey Gundam figure peeps, i was away the entire week! anything i miss?. I hope X-105 pre orders are announced soon!

Hey David. Welcome back! Nothing you missed. Only that Metal Damashii Strike Freedom's Wing Effects parts went for preorder. ^_^ 

On 3/31/2018 at 3:10 PM, anime52k8 said:

If I'm paying that much for a gundam I expect it to have all of it's limbs.

Then you are going to have to wait for a long time. Better no limbs unless you want more versions of the Double00, Strike, strike and more strike with some other versions of Double00s

I have the other two formania's and they are very nice