7 minutes ago, Scyla said:

That is probably the best thing.

I'm still undecided on the Wing Zero. On the one hand Wing Gundam was the first Gundam series I watched. On the other hand I don't want to start another toy line and I'm 100% certain that Bandai won't release the other 4 suits from Endless Waltz.... ...because they never to. :angry:

Well, Bandai doesn't do that actually. They never do complete certain line. Like in their model kit line. It's always the lead MS that gets the MG treatment before but not they put random mech in it. The only thing I remember they used to complete are the non-scale 1/100 line. And probably the HG line too(?). But with Gundam Wing, it tooks years before the others ended up in the MG line. Curious though, did they produce all of the 5 Wing/EW suits in Robot Damashii form?

20 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Well, Bandai doesn't do that actually. They never do complete certain line. Like in their model kit line. It's always the lead MS that gets the MG treatment before but not they put random mech in it. The only thing I remember they used to complete are the non-scale 1/100 line. And probably the HG line too(?). But with Gundam Wing, it tooks years before the others ended up in the MG line. Curious though, did they produce all of the 5 Wing/EW suits in Robot Damashii form?

I don't think they did the Damashii line, I know they did in the old MSIA line back in the 90s. 

I am hoping to pick one up at reasonable price. I hesitated during pre-order and they sold out. 

3 hours ago, Scyla said:

Shouldn't be the Wing Zero Custom released today? 

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

No exact date given based on the Tamashii release page.

Got a shipment notice from Premium Bandai at 4:09 AM eastern today, so they are shipping now. :D

-b.

29 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

There you go. Scyla will be happy about this. ;)

No! Because this means I need to make decisions and I hate nothing more than making concrete decisions . Noting is more comfy than the sweet limbo of uncertainty. :)

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

There you go. Scyla will be happy about this. ;)

1 hour ago, Scyla said:

No! Because this means I need to make decisions and I hate nothing more than making concrete decisions . Noting is more comfy than the sweet limbo of uncertainty. :)

:lol:! I'm right there with ya Sycla, I was back and forth the night the orders opened up. If I hadn't already paid for this I would have contemplated cancelling the order this entire time.

-b.

2 hours ago, Scyla said:

42 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

:lol:! I'm right there with ya Sycla, I was back and forth the night the orders opened up. If I hadn't already paid for this I would have contemplated cancelling the order this entire time.

-b.

I guess all of us here suffers the same symptoms. Hahaha! :lol:

looks cool, but I'd much rather rather have a hummingbird 2.0.

Anyways, I never got a shipping confirmation email from p-bandai us but when I checked their site today there was a fedex tracking number. Apparently it's already in the continental US and has a Tuesday delivery date. ^_^

On 2/22/2018 at 10:24 AM, General Rasp said:

I don't think they did the Damashii line, I know they did in the old MSIA line back in the 90s.

Robot Damashii did all 5 original TV suits + wing zero, Deathscythe hell and altron, plus an upgrade set to turn heavyarms and sandrock into their kai versions. they also did all three tallgeese; epyon; mercurius and vayeate; 4 different leo variants; and aries of all things.

I really doubt they'll do more wing Metal composites, but I'd love it if they did. although DS hell heavyarms are my favorite suit designs, I think the thing I want most in GFFMC form is this:  Altron Gundam Glory of Losers ver.

I got a shipping confirmation email for my wing gundam... 4 days after it got into North America. for some reason 3 of those days were  spent just sitting around in oakland doing nothing. Thanks FedEx. <_<

I got mine today. Definitely the best Endless Waltz Wing Zero toy made to date. Best GFFMC toy so far. They weren't kidding about the "featuring Metal Build" about this release. Articulation is on par with recent metal build toys including a lovely tilting ab joint from side to side. No loose joints, tight tight tight. The wings have a ton of moving parts. The zero system opening panels works much better than the 00 Quanta metal build toy's opening hatch gimmick. I love how many dedicated joints they have to do the combined buster rifle pose. I haven't transformed him yet, but I will later this week. So far so good!

IMG_20180226_145545146_HDR.thumb.jpg.533db9011277db69e20a6d23387d2481.jpg

8 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

I got mine today. Definitely the best Endless Waltz Wing Zero toy made to date. Best GFFMC toy so far. They weren't kidding about the "featuring Metal Build" about this release. Articulation is on par with recent metal build toys including a lovely tilting ab joint from side to side. No loose joints, tight tight tight. The wings have a ton of moving parts. The zero system opening panels works much better than the 00 Quanta metal build toy's opening hatch gimmick. I love how many dedicated joints they have to do the combined buster rifle pose. I haven't transformed him yet, but I will later this week. So far so good!

IMG_20180226_145545146_HDR.thumb.jpg.533db9011277db69e20a6d23387d2481.jpg

OMG that is one gorgeous but impractical mech.

I just got one from ebay for 550 canadian. SUCKS!

But its one of those that will grow in value.

9 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

I got a shipping confirmation email for my wing gundam... 4 days after it got into North America. for some reason 3 of those days were  spent just sitting around in oakland doing nothing. Thanks FedEx. <_<

Same here, mine got to MD on Saturday and they didnt even bother to try and deliver yesterday. They just had to wait until today :lol:

10 hours ago, F360 said:

http://tamashii.jp/special/metal_robot/zetaplus/

Preorder starts 03-01-18 (16:00 JST) 

img03.jpg.1cf24a2e4d54e90dbfc9fb8523f50f05.jpg

I want this so much!! It is going to be a very early Thursday morning at 4:00am. Hopefully they will reuse the mold for the red and blue versions with the humming bird equipment. 

Metal Robot is a sub line of Robot damashii so it's the same size as RD figures but they have metal joints and more paint/tampo printing. technically RDs are non-scale but they're somewhere between 1/144 and 1/125 scale. more like between 1/155 and 1/135 TBH.

Edited by anime52k8

10 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

Metal Robot is a sub line of Robot damashii so it's the same size as RD figures but they have metal joints and more paint/tampo printing. technically RDs are non-scale but they're somewhere between 1/144 and 1/125 scale.

huh, did not realize the RD were non-scale. I always thought they were 1/144.

27 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

huh, did not realize the RD were non-scale. I always thought they were 1/144.

yeah, some are spot on to 1/1/44 others can be way off:

1ag.jpg

scale tends to very from show to show. like all the wing suits scale together well, but they you get stuff like this:

rdsf0023.jpg

22meter unicorn (RD) vs 19meter strike (strike) vs 18meter 00 Quanta (1/144 HG)