11 hours ago, joppewo said:

Metal Robot Infinite Justice (cr. ToyzDaily)

225459jl4pfs4uofwbwvbu.jpg

Zeta Plus C-1 is being released under the Metal Robot Ver Ka. line now

143557jkmynzznnfhooknc.jpg143557isoiicuoomb60mgk.jpg143557zmo100z330pi11z1.jpg

Can anyone make out the blurred suit or what the unblurred display card reads beside the zeta plus?

ok got it...

DP7N0KrV4AAfgkE.jpg.de732b111eb3c703b7f06d1075403cfe.jpgDP7N09yUIAAAc9M.jpg.3f405f6c5057b787da89c83713d12004.jpg

Edited by seti88

13 hours ago, joppewo said:

Metal Robot Infinite Justice (cr. ToyzDaily)

225459jl4pfs4uofwbwvbu.jpg

Why metal robot. :o.. It should've been METAL BUILD <_<

I see how this is............  Bandai trying to tempt more people to buy their Metal Robot Strike Freedom.

22 hours ago, joppewo said:

Zeta Plus C-1 is being released under the Metal Robot Ver Ka. line now

143557jkmynzznnfhooknc.jpg143557isoiicuoomb60mgk.jpg143557zmo100z330pi11z1.jpg

Very cool! I love the Zeta plus designs and I will definitely pre-order this one. I hope they do the Blue and Red versions with the booster equipment. The older metal composite ones are too expensive right now on the secondary market.  

The tag says Kunio Okawara X Satoshi Shigeta. I don't remember seeing Okawara's name attached on the Metal Build's Strike Freedom and Freedom product description. Is this the reason why it looks differently from the other two? Is this going to be a problem for consistency? I know Kunio's the main designer of the SEED mechas but I have a feeling it's going to ruin the consistency of the overall look if ever someone has the first two Kira mechas. For me, it's ok since I don't have the first two. What do you guys think?

Edited by no3Ljm

On first look it does look strange but I think it is the photos and the white all melding together.

Something that most Strike figures have had the problem with had been the side skirts because they have to be a bit oversized to accommodate the armor schneiders. 

IMO the legs and feet are comparible to the Astrays

51 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

IMO the legs and feet are comparible to the Astrays

I think that's actually the problem. it's got the same proportions as the MB exia/Astray (wasp waist, thick hips and shorter legs that taper down to small feet). That works for 00 suits, but it looks off on SEED suits where you're expecting long legs and narrower box torsos. Also, the 00 suits basically have no skirt armor which makes the hips look slimmer and the legs look longer than they really are.

Maybe the proportions are designed with the Strike Packs in mind and the Strike Gundam will look better with the add-ons equipped.

Nevertheless I‘m glad that Bandai decided to do more Seed Metal Build releases so I can keep my hope alive for an MB Justice Gundam.

Edited by Scyla

18 hours ago, Black Valkyrie said:

Chris if you come with me, you'll eat Burgers too. 

"Chris, I'm already a burger." :p

There's something about that two handed axe pose that I love, can't quite put my finger on it though. Guess I'm sold on the Zaku II Kai as well.

On 11/30/2017 at 12:57 AM, chyll2 said:

Fans: we want a nu Gundam metalbuild

Bandai: here is a 1/60 metal version that will be priced out of reach to few/most customer of Metal build

Me: I am good with Strike

Really disappointed in this move. Didn’t the fan polls for the next MB declare the nu Gundam the winner? Why go faux PG with it? In my eyes, I echo that this looks like a ‘re-badge’ of the PG Unicorn. I know Bandai wants to reuse/re-purpose molds to help with the development costs of these figures, and across multiple toy and kit lines, but I really wish they took the time to develop a de facto MB Nu instead of this. 

Also the Strike MB is pretty irrelevant compared to the PG Strike as it is one of the best kits still to this day. It’s not like the masses were clamoring for this to be MB’d. I guess if you wanted it with the launcher and impulse packs then this might quench your thirst, but the proportions are skewed, especially considering a fully painted PG Strike with Aile Pack is so damn amazing. I know it’s completely different line and hobby offering, but in my opinion, if I own the kit, I am not going to buy the toy version of it (Strike Freedom excluded bc it trounces the PG IMO). 

The proportions are obviously off, and it seems like the arms are basically too large for the body, and to solve it they just need to shrink it about 10%, and also what's been mentioned about the skirt armour. Or maybe we just wait for clearer pics since this, again mentioned, isn't the best way to take a gander at it. Still disappointing though. 

Edited by Shukenzero

52 minutes ago, F360 said:

METAL BUILD Double O Quanta" mass production sample review

many pics here,   looks like they went back to the old box styleB))

http://blog.livedoor.jp/tamashii_robot/20251052201717

e73ce429-s.jpg.5e58f4a0aa7621ca06c782b0cc7b1722.jpg

The Led lights up pretty good. 

b96a6b4c-s.jpg.3011aad9cb3129694a5d6ed9e94d65bd.jpg

598dc695.jpg.9b278c64eee63e64a7a42f6999e0dfd4.jpg

And of course this pose. (which I'm pretty sure is for Moshow):D

ee9f95ad-s.jpg.9cb5821c53ef21cce03d860807d1256c.jpg

"are you not entertained?!" :p

For me , the mo show 00 Quanta was one of the most disappointing releases this year. So no, I was not entertained. All of the little tiny pieces of grey plastic you had to swap out to make the different configurations sucked hard, the backpack with the two tiny plastic pegs broke instantly on mine and the paint on the inner parts were not sealed and would chip constantly. And the neck was too long and the eyes were too close. 

Therefore, from what I'm seeing from Bandai this guy is looking like a god damn home run. 

8 hours ago, F360 said:

METAL BUILD Double O Quanta" mass production sample review

many pics here,   looks like they went back to the old box styleB))

http://blog.livedoor.jp/tamashii_robot/20251052201717

e73ce429-s.jpg.5e58f4a0aa7621ca06c782b0cc7b1722.jpg

The Led lights up pretty good. 

b96a6b4c-s.jpg.3011aad9cb3129694a5d6ed9e94d65bd.jpg

598dc695.jpg.9b278c64eee63e64a7a42f6999e0dfd4.jpg

And of course this pose. (which I'm pretty sure is for Moshow):D

ee9f95ad-s.jpg.9cb5821c53ef21cce03d860807d1256c.jpg

"are you not entertained?!" :p

Looks absolutely fab! Thanks for the pics. Wished they'd gone with the Seven Sword style packaging, but suppose it sits nicely with the canon 00 mecha boxes. 

21 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

For me , the mo show 00 Quanta was one of the most disappointing releases this year. So no, I was not entertained. All of the little tiny pieces of grey plastic you had to swap out to make the different configurations sucked hard, the backpack with the two tiny plastic pegs broke instantly on mine and the paint on the inner parts were not sealed and would chip constantly. And the neck was too long and the eyes were too close. 

Therefore, from what I'm seeing from Bandai this guy is looking like a god damn home run. 

It sure does, that's why Bandai's Quanta is doing that pose.  :D  It look so freaking good, I might just ship it early this time instead of waiting for the PW to fill up.

2 hours ago, F360 said:

It sure does, that's why Bandai's Quanta is doing that pose.  :D  It look so freaking good, I might just ship it early this time instead of waiting for the PW to fill up.

I agree, this has been so far the best looking release for any MB. Disappointing that the momentum sorta stopped with the announcements from the event. I guess the GFFMC Wing Gundam is another release to be excited over b/c it appears to be at least a new design as well.