1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i don't understand why they closed it so fast since it's still open on P-bandai. (i already ordered mine so i'm good, just commenting)

yeah, pretty much like what "anime52k8" said.   They can only use 1 address for 6 pieces.  And Bandai might have also added some extra restriction to certain address/stores /proxies.  They did this for the MC GFF Gundam wing too.  notice N-Y did not have much of Wing for preorder even when the 2nd batch opened hella long.  People that request popular proxies to get it for them were turn down or refunded because they have already max out their allocation very early.  This is looking very similar to MCGFF Wing.  So even when using proxy you have to do it as early as possible. 

53 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Why it’s already sold out at NY?

Is there any legit site that offers PO? Thanks!

nin-nin-games were still offering it this morning, but seems like it's sold out too.

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/figures-goodies/25363-gundam-00f-gny-001f-gundam-astraea-type-f-gn-heavy-weapon-limited-set-metal-build-.html

Biginjapan still have it, but at 29990 yen

https://www.biginjap.com/en/completed-models/19881-metal-build-gundam-astraea-type-f-gn-heavy-weapon-set.html

Proxy and stores.

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/ already max out their Allocation for the 2nd batch.

https://zenmarket.jp/ is priced very similar to fromjapan, not sure if they max out yet.

http://www.proxyrabbitjapan.com/ service fee is 7% of item price +300 yen +paypal fee etc. (haven't use it, just see it here and there recently)

https://my.whiterabbitexpress.com/ I used this in the past , very easy to use and they work very quick on questions and ordering your items.  Their normal fee is 12.5% but they are having a Blackfriday discount from now til 11-27-17 JST which lowers the Service fee to 8% :huh:  But then their payment is all in USD.

If you haven't use them before , you can use my refer to save $5^_^ https://my.whiterabbitexpress.com/?ref_id=LAtmfKw5digGgG6fu

here's a pic of the quote before shipping 

wre.jpg.cd48c6a9374c32378fbcf3a25f42e7bd.jpg

Then there's https://mykombini.com/ which they haven't list the METAL BUILD - Gundam Astraea TYPE-F  yet.  For the MC GFF Wing, they did open more slots later on.

Preorder toys is becoming more and more like a RTS or freaking RPG.  I guess if you do this in a store it'll be like a FPS or survival horror :o

Looks like White Rabbit already placed and purchased from P-Bandai’s 2nd batch posting as per their last update on my MB Astraea Order Details info and got a $1 refund something from domestic shipping. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Looks like White Rabbit already placed and purchased from P-Bandai’s 2nd batch posting as per their last update on my MB Astraea Order Details info and got a $1 refund something from domestic shipping. ;) 

Nice , now you are are all set.  Just the long wait......

4 hours ago, F360 said:

Nice , now you are are all set.  Just the long wait......

I know. Let’s hope they deliver because July of next year is way out of Paypal’s protection coverage. But I’m already aware that it’s a gamble. ^_^ 

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Congrats!

Thanks David!  :good: 

54 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I know. Let’s hope they deliver because July of next year is way out of Paypal’s protection coverage. But I’m already aware that it’s a gamble. ^_^ 

Thanks David!  :good: 

I normaly use my creditcard for paypal payments for the extra protection should anything go over their 180days policy.

But you should be good , The MB Destiny FP 3rd batch was over the 180 days too and WhiteRabitexpress delivered without issues.

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

Honestly, why make it so hard Bandai?

As long as its easy in japan...............

I would like to add that ZenMarket are also maxed out for MB Astraea PO. This is the message I received from them:

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000120353/

Unfortunately, we have received a notification that we are not able to preorder this item any more. I will have to remove the link from your cart. Sorry for this inconvenience.

14 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I would like to add that ZenMarket are also maxed out for MB Astraea PO. This is the message I received from them:

Thanks for the update ,  

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

hope everyone got their Astraea orders in. 

I hope so too ,  if anyone is still on the fence , better get it from the other proxy soonbefore they are max out too . 

Just got the BANDAI METAL COMPOSITE G-3 LIMITED RX-78-3 Gundam ver.ka. I'm pretty happy with it even if it's not as good as the origin version. Especially liking the Grey color more than I thought I would. 

The instructions that came with it seem to be for the RX-78-2 Gundam ver.ka. I realize they are the same mold but it's weird to have color instructions for a different color mecha with all the documents referring it as the RX-78-2. Anyone know if this instruction book came with the figure? I bought this used off of Mandarake. Just wondering if it got swapped by the original owner.

Another weird thing is the styrofoam container that it came with. When I got the box, I was surprised by how small the box was compared to the origin version. Especially considering how this comes with the g-fighter. It appears you have to flip the styrofoam over and the g-fighter is situated on the bottom side. Strange as it means I either have to repack the top part with the figure4 and accessories or take them out completely in order to get to the g-fighter without everything falling out.

23 hours ago, Sandman said:

Just got the BANDAI METAL COMPOSITE G-3 LIMITED RX-78-3 Gundam ver.ka. I'm pretty happy with it even if it's not as good as the origin version. Especially liking the Grey color more than I thought I would. 

The instructions that came with it seem to be for the RX-78-2 Gundam ver.ka. I realize they are the same mold but it's weird to have color instructions for a different color mecha with all the documents referring it as the RX-78-2. Anyone know if this instruction book came with the figure? I bought this used off of Mandarake. Just wondering if it got swapped by the original owner.

Another weird thing is the styrofoam container that it came with. When I got the box, I was surprised by how small the box was compared to the origin version. Especially considering how this comes with the g-fighter. It appears you have to flip the styrofoam over and the g-fighter is situated on the bottom side. Strange as it means I either have to repack the top part with the figure4 and accessories or take them out completely in order to get to the g-fighter without everything falling out.

nice, glad you like the G-3 gray look too.  The Gray give it more of a Real Type look. ^_^

They reused the instructions , so it will be the same as the normal color Ver KA ver.

They really packed well on this one, surprice they were able to to hide the whole G-Fighter on the back too.  if this was an Yamato or Arcadia the box would be much bigger.  

You should also have 2 styrofoam flat covers , (for front and back).   So just place those on and hold them down with your fingers when you flip the box over.  That way nothing will fall out .

here's a old unboxing that shows the instructions and the flat styrofoams. 

Edited by F360

3 hours ago, F360 said:

nice, glad you like the G-3 gray look too.  The Gray give it more of a Real Type look. ^_^

They reused the instructions , so it will be the same as the normal color Ver KA ver.

They really packed well on this one, surprice they were able to to hide the whole G-Fighter on the back too.  if this was an Yamato or Arcadia the box would be much bigger.  

You should also have 2 styrofoam flat covers , (for front and back).   So just place those on and hold them down with your fingers when you flip the box over.  That way nothing will fall out .

here's a old unboxing that shows the instructions and the flat styrofoams. 

Awesome thanks for the info! Yeah i'm really digging the grey look. The pictures don't do it justice.

3 hours ago, F360 said:

Metal Build Gundam Seed Astray Blue Frame + Full Weapon Set 

Onsale for $149 with free shipping at Entertainment earth 

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BA07958

Wow didn't know entertainment earth sold metal builds. Thats a good deal for you people in the states. Converting to CAD funds and paying crazy shipping makes this not worth it for me otherwise i would've jumped all over it.

47 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I'm guessing you have to pay upfront for p-bandai.

yeah, it's pretty much the same as the super parts, or any web exclusives.

You can check if the proxy service can get it for you by requesting a quote first.

I used fromjapan again this morning, got the payment request 2 hours ago..... and then finally order confirmation just now , .:D

I have no interest in the 1/60 scale Nu Gundam even if I adore the design of that suit. But it needs to fit in line with with my other Metal Build Gundam so 1/100 is a must. Also could you imagine how much a 1/60 Sazabi would cost? 

It hurts me to say this but I would be really tempted if a KO manufacturer would shrink the Nu Gundam down to 1/100 scale.