29 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Stupid web exclusives, gotta make things difficult. Probably still going to buy it. 

Actually the web exclusives are easier to get, just a bit more expensive

No pre-order madness and normally a few weeks to put your order, I think the only exception being the Red Frame with the tactical arms

1 minute ago, mog_kupo said:

No pre-order madness and normally a few weeks to put your order, I think the only exception being the Red Frame with the tactical arms

That is fair. I have gone through Nippon Yasan which isn't bad, but I hate paying for their shipping. The proxy sites aren't bad either but extra fees suck. 

1 hour ago, mog_kupo said:

The only thing I hate with Tamashii Web Exclusives is that you have to pay it upfront. And that sucks when you budget around. Hahaha! :lol: 

2 hours ago, joppewo said:

201412idxsqdsddzh4syys.jpg

credit: toysdaily

Yes! Finally! A preorder date. ;) I just hope that it will also include parts to change it to Type F2. If that's the case, I guess I need to get two. Oh boy. 2018 hasn't started yet. :unsure:

And I'm pretty sure where is this going...

Gny-001fhs-a01d.jpg.79ad84003184d2e76f43ae941cef2acf.jpg

Can't wait also for the white Astraea soon.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Yes! Finally! A preorder date. ;) I just hope that it will also include parts to change it to Type F2. If that's the case, I guess I need to get two. Oh boy. 2018 hasn't started yet. :unsure:

And I'm pretty sure where is this going...

Can't wait also for the white Astraea soon.

Was gonna skip this, but then looked up the white Astraea, now I want both smdh.

You already know what Bandai will do with the F2 parts, cash grab=option parts.  But here's hoping they include.  Bandai is killing my wallet Q4 2017 - Q1 2018.  I'm actually hoping for a break next year. 

ITT we act like the are Astrea isn't a blatant Exia retool plus emoticons.

Anyways,  I'm excited for it. very much so. Jusy gotta figure out where to display it. It's too nice to display south Mgs but really doesn't fit the color scheme of MB 00 stuff. 

10 minutes ago, Vortech said:

Was gonna skip this, but then looked up the white Astraea, now I want both smdh.

You already know what Bandai will do with the F2 parts, cash grab=option parts.  But here's hoping they include.  Bandai is killing my wallet Q4 2017 - Q1 2018.  I'm actually hoping for a break next year. 

TBH, that 'break' you're looking for is now a wishful thinking. Don't worry, you're not alone on that sentiment. ;)

Be prepared however for anything surprise announcement (like this MB Astraea Type F announcement) for its option parts and others to complete the overall look set of these Astraeas. Here's another thought btw, what if Bandai decided not to include those armaments with this release and do something like 'Astray Red Frame' approach on how its option parts are getting released. Crazy, right? ^_^ 

Yup Bandai's assaults on our wallets seem to be relentless lately.  After the surprise VF-31A preorder, their is no more logic to Bandai releases.  Our wallets are no longer safe lol.

The Astray red frame I can't blame them for the route they went.  For some reason it's a popular design, and it seems they can't pump out enough red frames.

The Astraea not so much, so I don't think they will go as wild.  I figure the Astraea Type F is a web exclusive to figure out demand for the white version which will probably get a retail release.   

I hope the P Bandai preorders don't close within minutes for this thing. Would prefer the white Astraea but since it's been 2 years since this was revealed, I'll take what I can get. 

The red will hopefully look nicer once they have decals etc on it, and maybe adjust the colour a little? 

20 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

I hope the P Bandai preorders don't close within minutes for this thing.

If it's P-Bandai / Tamashii Web Exclusive then there's no way that it will close within minutes upon opening the preorder window. Usually it will stay open past a full month.

But if it's a regular release then that's a different story.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I wish it's the same intial MSRP with their first Exia/R3 release. Around Y16000+.

yeah me too, i'm with you. 

2 hours ago, F360 said:

probably  21000 yen

as long as it's not an event exclusive  ;) 

lol 

thanks for the estimation. 

so with tax i'm going to say 23000yen plus whatever storefront proxy charges. 23k and some change before shipping.

i think i'll pre-order one. and the Harrison one.

4 hours ago, F360 said:

METAL BUILD - TACTICAL ARMS IIL & TIGER PIERCE OPTION SET - LIMITED EDITION

Nippon-yasan has it for 5850 yen now

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/20376-metal-build-tactical-arms-iil-tiger-pierce-option-set-limited-edition.html

This are the same that come with the  new Red Frame right?

I've gotten into Gunpla recently.

Built the Astray Red Frame master grade.  Really enjoyed it.  Once I got that built I went and got some Gundam Markers and painted a few parts of it and stuck a few panel lines on. 

Tonight if I get some time, I'll put the decals on it.

Next up is to buy some top coat and weathering effects.

I've already got 2 more on order and being shipped to me. :o