I meant from 2 different lines altogether meaning that the two different versions would not scale. I think the other one I was looking at was the Almecha line Arbalest, it would not scale with Metal build Laevatein I already have.

Edited by Loop

3 minutes ago, Loop said:

I expected Mazinger  Z to be harder to get.

Same, I got one at HLJ and HS.

A friend told me that HLJ was limit 3, I totally missed that during checkout. I think it's because I'm preprogrammed to expect a Limit of 1.

Happy, happy

-b.

28 minutes ago, Chet said:

Aren't the FMP Metal Builds in a different "scale" from the Gundam Metal Builds?

They're the same objective height (around 16-20cm), but whereas Gundam kits/figures at that height are 1/100-scale, the Laevatein figure is roughly 1/48 scale.

21 minutes ago, Loop said:

I meant from 2 different lines altogether meaning that the two different versions would not scale. I think the other one I was looking at was the Almecha line Arbalest, it would not scale with Metal build Laevatein I already have.

The Almecha figure is 1/60 scale, putting it in the same height range as the Robot Damashii line.

6 minutes ago, Loop said:

Damn them! I had to cancel 1 just to be safe. :(

Once they changed to limited 1 per customer,  if you made 2 separate orders of 1 each, it would seem like you are trying to get around their restriction.

Now if you preorder 2 or 3 in 1 order then it's a different story. 

Didn't have much time in the middle of the week but my 2nd shipping from US P Bandai came in.

Everything came in perfectly.  Brown shipper box included 

METAL BUILD GUNDAM ASTRAY RED FRAME KAI 

METAL BUILD TACTICAL ARMS & TIGER PIERCE OPTION SET

IMG_1703.JPG.2b46d9fd7d8f37130feb29a19c480e65.JPGIMG_1704.JPG.4b56ffa46d75969cb1e669578164108b.JPG59d02ea597979_IMG_1706(1).JPG.bf0c3d9a9e746541ee0dfeec248847cb.JPG