Alright, so got the full review up for Metal Build 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G. http://kumastyledesigns.com/metal-build-00-seven-sword-g-review/

slider-title-7sg.png

The written review goes in depth, but overall, it's a solid piece that goes right along with the standards set by the line in general. The GN Sword Blaster is awesome but in general I wish that there were revisions on it and the Buster Sword to make the hands hold them more firmly.

Here are some pics from the gallery portion:

24-23.png 

21-32.png 

10-108.png 

5-128.png 

15-73.png 

18-54.png 

17-63.png

^ Great photos and review. Thanks for sharing KumaStyle! ;)

10 hours ago, Sandman said:

Well I'm glad to see that I'm not loosing my mind. I was trying to figure this out thinking why can't I figure this out. Thanks for confirming that the piece is bigger. I never was able to get the bandai release. I guess the bootleg isn't as accurate as the comparison pics led me to believe.

You're welcome Sandman. I will try to take a photo of that for comparison over the weekend... hopefully. ;)

Looks like the demand for the GFF Metal Composite Wing Zero is HUGE. :wacko:

some Proxy site/stores already maxed their order/address allotments already (zenmarket /fromjapan )

so even if Bandai's preorders are open, they still will not be able to get it for you.

anime-export still have it open but for 29800 yen (but better check if they can really get it)

http://www.anime-export.com/product/37319

7 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

They're pretty proportionate. It's still an EXIA Base. I think of it like a football player's feet still being the same size whether or not he's padded up.

yeah, they both have smaller feet compare to the other gundams.  But hey, i like the tiny feet:p

I never thought about it being a football player..... until now.

5 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Huh, now that you've pointed it out I can't ignore it. They do look small, but that might just be due to the camera angle and the slant of the feet. I don't remember the promo pics with the Dash parts having small feet like that.

the dash parts actually make the feel look a bit bigger for me..   

Well, I always thought the Exia's feet were of fairly average size. Certainly decent enough for its design as to not be noticeable. So I do wonder if this instance is one of again the camera and slant of the feet playing tricks on my eyes or if they actually are that size, since other pics of the figure don't make them look out of step with other renditions (HG/MG/RG kits, Robot Damashii figures, etc.)

Ah, well, either way, comparing the MB to the MG, the MG's feet are definitely proportionally larger than the MB's. (stealing the pic from http://gundambeginner.blogspot.com/2013/04/mg-exia-vs-mb-exia.html )

Back.jpg

The blog post makes the point that the feet are roughly 40% smaller than their Master Grade counterpart. That is INSANE. I hope the Dragon Momoko kit I bought doesn't share that...

Edited by kajnrig

4 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

I acrually like the look of the mb feet better. I prefer the real propprtions to the calf and ankle.

This.

I have the MG and the MB and I think the MB has way better proportions. the small feet and the bulked out calves give the legs a really nice taper. To me it looks kind of feminine without being overtly female and I really dig that.

^ I need to get a MB Exia. They look really good together. I am kinda of regret not getting the Avalanche weapon plus when it was available.  I have the regular verison but i would be nice to have three generations of the Seven Sword. 

Edited by General Rasp
Grammer

18 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

^ I need to get a MB Exia. They look really good together. I am kinda of regret not getting the Avalanche weapon plus when it was available.  I have the regular verison but i would be nice to have three generations of the Seven Sword. 

Get the FanMade Turris Babel. It comes with extra Exia GN Short and Long Blades plus the Weapon Plus holder to complete your Avalance Exia Weapon Plus Figure. ;)

And if you want you can sell the GN Big Sword that came with it to me. Win-Win. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

23 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Honestly,  Acalanche looks better without the weapons plus crap to me. Even the assymetry on his back looks better. 

By the way, did you complete all MB Exia figures? Like the Exia Repair? And did you buy an extra one so that you will have a regular Exia in display?

7 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

By the way, did you complete all MB Exia figures? Like the Exia Repair? And did you buy an extra one so that you will have a regular Exia in display?

I have three EXIA rIIIs and a repair 1 for all display options (EXIA, and then repairs 1, 2, and 3,) but atm I'm only displaying one of each Setsuna suit.

I remember the dash parts but mouthing about the additional weapons. I just thought those were just thrown in for the sake of having previous avalanche owners think of buying another. What surprised me was the set not being released on its own as a web exclusive like the gn iii sword blaster that came with 7 sg.

4 hours ago, General Rasp said:

There's also the Dragon Momoko kit that recently came out, if you're willing to build it yourself. I should be getting mine in soon-ish, so if you want I'll post some pics of an unpainted build so you can see what you're getting with the minimum amount of effort.

2 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Did the Avalanche exia in the side story manga have the weapons plus pack or just the dash parts?

I think Kuma Style is right on this one; I don't remember the WPP being a "canon" equipment setup, either. Personally, I think they added it just to appease the fans who get surprisingly irate about even the slightest bit of asymmetry.

I still remember the amount of crap-tossing people did about the Quanta "ruining" the 00's "perfect symmetry"...

3 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

I have three EXIA rIIIs and a repair 1 for all display options (EXIA, and then repairs 1, 2, and 3,) but atm I'm only displaying one of each Setsuna suit. 

Oh man. Now you're making me think of getting a third Exia so I can have it displayed in Repair II mode. ^_^

Though, did you repaint the blue part of the back skirt to white just to match the scheme for Repair II? That's the only thing I hate that I have for this MB's Exia. They didn't include the correct back skirt parts for Repair II. :unsure:

GN-001REII_-_Gundam_Exia_Repair_II_-_Back_View.jpg.c312de579fa2fa90d0e6e865be5061ec.jpg