On 8/28/2017 at 8:27 PM, F360 said:

From what i heard ,the hi-rez is by the same guy/group that did the metal build strike freedom.  Not sure how true is that.

I can definitely see that. I can't wait to have the GFFMCw/MB in my hands. I might just buy the real grade wing zero just to have something to hold me over until February. 

Welp, I splurged and grabbed the GFFMC Wing Zero at Black Nova Toys. Never used their site before, but digging around suggested it was a legitimate place, and their customer support was on point and in english. 

Still a pretty penny tho ($340 after shipping :unsure:). 

Whatever, I've dreamt of a figure like this since I was a child (Endless Waltz premiered in the U.S. when I was in 2nd grade, and the wing zero EW has always been my favorite robot from any anime. No wing zero figure really lived up to my expectations until this). We all know how much of a let down the perfect grade is/was. 

34 minutes ago, Archer said:

Welp, I splurged and grabbed the GFFMC Wing Zero at Black Nova Toys. Never used their site before, but digging around suggested it was a legitimate place, and their customer support was on point and in english. 

Still a pretty penny tho ($340 after shipping :unsure:). 

Whatever, I've dreamt of a figure like this since I was a child (Endless Waltz premiered in the U.S. when I was in 2nd grade, and the wing zero EW has always been my favorite robot from any anime. No wing zero figure really lived up to my expectations until this). We all know how much of a let down the perfect grade is/was. 

I thought you were going to try using a proxy like fromJapan to preorder this item at the japan p-bandai site?  I think their fee is not bad either.

They are working on a 3rd batch since the 2nd one ended so perhaps you can request a quote from the proxy.  It should be cheaper than the store you preorder from.  Can you still cancel?

Updated on August 29, 2017 With 
popularity received, 【2018 shipped from March 】 Has ended the order. 
We are scheduling a third order after changing the shipping month. We will inform you on this product page as soon as it is decided. 

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000117650/

12 minutes ago, F360 said:

I thought you were going to try using a proxy like fromJapan to preorder this item at the japan p-bandai site?  I think their fee is not bad either.

They are working on a 3rd batch since the 2nd one ended so perhaps you can request a quote from the proxy.  It should be cheaper than the store you preorder from.  Can you still cancel?

Updated on August 29, 2017 With 
popularity received, 【2018 shipped from March 】 Has ended the order. 
We are scheduling a third order after changing the shipping month. We will inform you on this product page as soon as it is decided. 

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000117650/

Thanks for the info man. Actually, black nova let me know that my order will be a part of the third batch as well, but unfortunately I cannot cancel. 

It's not too big a deal though, since these black nova guys luckily don't require up-front payment. 

p bandai america shipping is unsecure.

i got my avalanche with dash parts and my parts box was smashed/crushed i mean totally flattened from all sides. no padding at all. 

anubis20 posted a pic of his avalanche in the recent toys thread and his got damaged too. i'm really afraid for the red frame kai i got on order and the for those who ordered the wing zero from them:unsure:  

Edited by davidwhangchoi

9 minutes ago, Loop said:

Uh oh, this doesn't sound good at all. I wonder if there is someone you can complain to about how they package the items. Just a quick question though, did they ship from the US?

it was shipped from japan. 

the e-mail they posted for send inquires doesn't even work! it bounced back so i looked on p-bandai's faq and the link there to the contact them doesn't even exist anymore. so i sent a inquiry through another shopping inquiry i found on the site by digging around.

anubis is also attempting to contact them.

edit: the outer box it was shipped in is fine no damage, it's the way they packed it that caused damage.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

p bandai america shipping is unsecure.

i got my avalanche with dash parts and my parts box was smashed/crushed i mean totally flattened from all sides. no padding at all. 

anubis20 posted a pic of his avalanche in the recent toys thread and his got damaged too. i'm really afraid for the red frame kai i got on order and the for those who ordered the wing zero from them:unsure:  

22 minutes ago, Loop said:

Uh oh, this doesn't sound good at all. I wonder if there is someone you can complain to about how they package the items. Just a quick question though, did they ship from the US?

18 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

the e-mail they posted for send inquires doesn't even work! it bounced back so i looked on p-bandai's faq and the link there to the contact them doesn't even exist anymore. so i sent a inquiry through another shopping inquiry i found on the site by digging around.

edit: the outer box it was shipped in is fine no damage, it's the way they packed it that caused damage.

Well that sounds not awesome. I got a box yesterday from HLJ that FedEx managed to destroy, luckily none of my items themselves appear to damaged and the damage was limited to the box of my MB Seven Swords. I don't blame HLJ at all because they added a ton of air packets, the box was literally ripped on the bottom, the only area of the box no padding was placed.

Hopefully Anubis can get some relief AND P-Bandai learns to, or starts to care about, how items are shipped.

-b.

5 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Well that sounds not awesome. I got a box yesterday from HLJ that FedEx managed to destroy, luckily none of my items themselves appear to damaged and the damage was limited to the box of my MB Seven Swords. I don't blame HLJ at all because they added a ton of air packets, the box was literally ripped on the bottom, the only area of the box no padding was placed.

Hopefully Anubis can get some relief AND P-Bandai learns to, or starts to care about, how items are shipped.

-b.

i hope so! i really liked the idea of p-bandai america but their packing needs to improve. 

45 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i hope so! i really liked the idea of p-bandai america but their packing needs to improve. 

For real.

If our expensive, exclusive items come damaged then it defeats the purpose and/or convenience of ordering direct from Bandai.

-b.

If any aussies' are looking for Metal Build F91, Madman Entertainment has it on sale for 20% off, free shipping within Australia.

https://www.madman.com.au/catalogue/view/39881/metal-build-gundam-mobile-suit-gundam-f91-die-cast
AU$279.96

Sale ends 3rd Sept Sunday midnight AEST

It's a store wide sale, so other toys, DVD/Blu-ray, Manga on sale too, but there are some exclusions. The recently released Metal Build 00 Seven Swords /G is not included in the sale.

8 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Wait , did yours come from japan?  My shippment was from Hong Kong.  It did get rerouted to japan but came back the next day. 

18 minutes ago, F360 said:

Wait , did yours come from japan?  My shippment was from Hong Kong.  It did get rerouted to japan but came back the next day. 

perhaps the same as mine. i know it didn't originate from the US though to answer Loop.

update:

bandai just responded that they will take precautions with my upcoming Red Frame Kai shipping. lol

they said they're sorry for the damaged package and only will cover if there's damage to the toy itself.   

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Received my US-P-Bandai shipment from our mailroom today after work.  Came from Hong Kong.

Shipping box was in near perfect condition :huh:  

IMG_1608.JPG.b235e8dafbdbc56dc908aed1f5282c86.JPG

slowing opening the box:wacko: ( please be ok, please be ok):wacko:

IMG_1609.JPG.8a154761d8e5ec76c52340a9162131ca.JPG

like others, no brown shipper box. and just a bit of packaging material paper in the corner

IMG_1611.JPG.c23455eb851739aa8cfa2e038fd36087.JPG

IMG_1612.JPG.a4ff87152de6167dbc9325cad7d570b2.JPG

Everything actually arrived in good condition:) other than the little white marks on all 4 outer corners,:mellow:

IMG_1613.JPG.b61e3229e3bc682c39b4715ba06d0c90.JPG IMG_1614.JPG.15bab50efaf9475490c42307b33d52a6.JPGIMG_1615.JPG.1eeb7ab333c502bc827ecee563b2a622.JPGIMG_1616.JPG.a4153f8efa4a5d4077cdd90838587471.JPG

Looking at the items,  these Metal Builds, were probably left overs from the most recent lottery drawing.

so that's probably the reason it did not have any brown shipper box.  The newer, up coming Metal Build red frame Kai should definitely have their brown shipper box because it will be more work for them to removing the shipper box before packaging and shipping.

so perhaps I got lucky.

9 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Why is the Weapons Plus Pack box so big? I asked about its contents in the recent purchases thread, and all that seems to come in it are the two extra swords and the extra shoulder clip. Is there a stand or something as well?

It just looks bigger due to the artwork. it's the same size as the normal Metal Build Avalanche Exia 

There's no extra stand, just the normal Metal Build one.

hqdefault.jpg.b4a625e5307e81564e3208ece6970c03.jpg

Edited by F360

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

perhaps the same as mine. i know it didn't originate from the US though to answer Loop.

update:

bandai just responded that they will take precautions with my upcoming Red Frame Kai shipping. lol

they said they're sorry for the damaged package and only will cover if there's damage to the toy itself.   

sigh, a part of me thinks they didn't put too much effort on the packaging because the item they are packing (dash option parts) is already flattened / crushed before they even put it in the shipping box.:wacko: 

36 minutes ago, F360 said:

It just looks bigger due to the artwork. it's the same size as the normal Metal Build Avalanche Exia 

There's no extra stand, just the normal Metal Build one.

hqdefault.jpg.b4a625e5307e81564e3208ece6970c03.jpg

Whoops. My bad. I thought WPP was an add-on equipment set. I didn't realize it included the Exia MB.

Happy for you that everything came (relatively) undamaged.

9 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Whoops. My bad. I thought WPP was an add-on equipment set. I didn't realize it included the Exia MB.

Sorry about that too, kajnrig. I misunderstood your question in the Recent Purchase thread. I thought you already knew that it comes with a figure and you're just verifying the added weapon set.

I got a metal gear Gundam 00 raiser. It's pretty awesome. However I'm having an issue putting the 0 raiser on the stand with gn03 sword attached at the bottom. There doesn't seem an obvious way to connect it. The instructions isn't very helpful. The stand piece seems too narrow to attach to the gn03 sword piece. Anyone have any experience with this?

28 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I got a metal gear Gundam 00 raiser. It's pretty awesome. However I'm having an issue putting the 0 raiser on the stand with gn03 sword attached at the bottom. There doesn't seem an obvious way to connect it. The instructions isn't very helpful. The stand piece seems too narrow to attach to the gn03 sword piece. Anyone have any experience with this?

228_922_004ff790a667a02.jpg.7de949b2a2dde870dddc80943ceecf95.jpg

Edited by F360

11 minutes ago, Eslim109 said:

How can you order this as a US customer?

will it appear in the US p-bandai site?

Not sure is any more opening will pop up at the us p bandai site.  

But if you want to preorder from the Japanese site, youll need to use a proxy to order for you.  

i think proxy fromjapan only charges a small fee for ordering it for you.  

You can setup a account and request a quote first

On 9/3/2017 at 2:13 AM, Sandman said:

Hmm mine doesn't go on. I seems like the attachment piece is too narrow to fit over top the sword piece. Maybe it's the danger of getting a boot leg that doesn't adhere to the specs of the original. Thanks for the info f360.

Hey Sandman. I have a Metal Gear 00 Raiser too. I'll try to mount mine and see if it's the same. Will post it in the Third Party Gundam thread.

10 hours ago, F360 said:

Not sure is any more opening will pop up at the us p bandai site.  

But if you want to preorder from the Japanese site, youll need to use a proxy to order for you.  

i think proxy fromjapan only charges a small fee for ordering it for you.  

You can setup a account and request a quote first

Hey F360. Is this site the HK based one that caters to US customers?

http://us.p-bandai.asia/chara/c0001/0001/list-da10-n0/

I'm pretty sure I got in to the first batch. I think when I got the MB Heine Custom's it said something about which batch number I was in on the order. I'm pretty excited to have a couple of these in toy form.

Edited by Loop

On 9/3/2017 at 2:13 AM, Sandman said:

Hmm mine doesn't go on. I seems like the attachment piece is too narrow to fit over top the sword piece. Maybe it's the danger of getting a boot leg that doesn't adhere to the specs of the original. Thanks for the info f360.

Hey Sandman. I'm just going to answer here. ^_^ 

It's not the stand nor Raiser adapter is the problem. It's the bottom part of the GN Sword III that connects to the stand that is the problem. It's 1-2mm wider compared to the original.

There was no problem attaching the Raiser to the adapter and the stand nor attaching the GN Sword III to the Raiser. They're all good. But everytime you might want to put the GN Sword III to the stand, it will not connect properly. You can force it but expect that it might cause a stress on the stand arm. And the next time you want to display only the Raiser on the stand, the Raiser adapter will not lock anymore since it made the arm gap wider.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey Sandman. I'm just going to answer here. ^_^ 

It's not the stand nor Raiser adapter is the problem. It's the bottom part of the GN Sword III that connects to the stand that is the problem. It's 1-2mm wider compared to the original.

There was no problem attaching the Raiser to the adapter and the stand nor attaching the GN Sword III to the Raiser. They're all good. But everytime you might want to put the GN Sword III to the stand, it will not connect properly. You can force it but expect that it might cause a stress on the stand arm. And the next time you want to display only the Raiser on the stand, the Raiser adapter will not lock anymore since it made the arm gap wider.

Well I'm glad to see that I'm not loosing my mind. I was trying to figure this out thinking why can't I figure this out. Thanks for confirming that the piece is bigger. I never was able to get the bandai release. I guess the bootleg isn't as accurate as the comparison pics led me to believe.