38 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

to be honest, Noel advise is the real deal. Get the KO to know and directly compare. The KO really was built well.

And it's almost 1/4th the price of the original after second market. I'm going to bet you're not going to regret buying a KO just to play around with. ^_^

16 hours ago, Loop said:

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet

METAL ROBOT Spirit (Ka signature) <SIDE MS> Ex-S Gundam Task Force α

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000116344/?spec=pc57&cref=1782697738&click_recom=1

hmm, I think I still prefer the blue one.  I thought they were just going to do the AGP ver instead of a recolor.

So Scyla,  were you able to check the horizontal fins on your 00 Raiser to see if Mandarake played you?:huh: or someone played Mandarake?

Edited by F360

Sorry had no time to check it yesterday. I will try to do a closer inspection today but at the moment I'm pretty busy.

However it might be my own paranoia that made me freak out. When I opened the package I was a bit disappointed of what i got. Some loose joints and a small paint scratch.

I don't think Mandarake did anything wrong because the issues could be normal after the toy was opened and played with.

Members here on the board always praised the condition of the second hand items they got from Mandarake. This was my first MB from them  after I got several MBs off the aftermarket that where in better shape than this one.

36 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Sorry had no time to check it yesterday. I will try to do a closer inspection today but at the moment I'm pretty busy.

However it might be my own paranoia that made me freak out. When I opened the package I was a bit disappointed of what i got. Some loose joints and a small paint scratch.

I don't think Mandarake did anything wrong because the issues could be normal after the toy was opened and played with.

Members here on the board always praised the condition of the second hand items they got from Mandarake. This was my first MB from them  after I got several MBs off the aftermarket that where in better shape than this one.

Hey Scyla. I'm just curious. It's an MB 00 Raiser, right? How much did you got it from Mandarake if you don't mind my asking? Because IIRC, those are around Y42000+ at Mandarake. And most that I remember seeing there are opened. Were yours opened too based on the item description?

But yeah, most of the Metal Builds (Exia) that I bought there are still in great condition. What I got are mostly package damage and missing cardboard cover on the styro. And one I believe has broken styro bar. But figure-wise, everything is great. I'm just curious on the description they put since you got a paint scratch and loose joints. Thanks.

It was one of the 42k yen ones from Mandarake. Item description mentioned only slight package damage.

The paint scratch is on one of the red armor piece of the lower abdomen.

Regarding the horizontal fins. They  probably should be the same size on the reissue of the Seven Sword one right?

Than I could compare them with the new 7S I got from HLJ.

10 hours ago, Scyla said:

Here are the images of the chest fins:IMG_1202.thumb.JPG.e147a74e255249f7ebd3371e76013f3a.JPG

I'm curious though since I didn't have the MB 00 Raiser Gundam. The green clear parts on both models, do they have the same shade of green? From what I know, the Seven Sword has more darker shade than the Raiser one. Can you confirm it? Thanks. :)

The green parts on the 7S are a more tealish blue while the ones on the 00 Raiser are a more yellowish green.

They look pretty much the same as in the comparison pictures of the 7S and the KO 00 Raiser.

That was one of the reasons why I was having doubts because I thought they should be the same color.

3 hours ago, Loop said:

Damn I missed that one lol. It is my fate to not have the weapons plus pack haha. I entered the lottery in the jp site but only won the option set which I already had.

seem many people missed too.  the notice was really short from new US-P-Bandai site, to items pre order start time all within hours.  

they had a survey email asking what's a reasonable shipping price for single items.   the current $33 per order is a bit much since they limit all items to 1 customer.

35 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

availability vs premium pricing (due to mandatory tax and middle man fees). I really dont know which more evil :wacko:

I think availability is more evil only because of how fast some of these preorders sell out. Getting metal builds or gffmc isn't too bad on the secondary market (except strike freedom) , but it is great when you can get the retailer discount on preorder. Premium pricing sucks, but at least you can sit back with ease to get the web exclusive. Knowing NY they'll probably have this guy up, although you will have to pay upfront. 

Some tl;dr from the video:

- "slats" on the chest are yellow instead of blue

- Neo Bird Mode, in both space (main wings covering front of body a la movie's re-entry mode) and atmosphere (wings open) varieties

- "Zero System" reimagined as armor panels opening up gimmick, looks as dumb as the PG Unicorn's "Unleashed Mode" or whatever it was

- Messer Zwerg weapons included, and can be equipped in various ways (taken from the new manga retelling)

26 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

why so expensive?

Web exclusive, + no preorder discount.

the last metal composite unicorn final battle ver has a msrp of 27000 too .

but come on Bandai , cant you toss in some effect parts or something.