direct from cdjapan is this link at 19000 yen^_^

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-212641

And with their new proxy service , whenever a item gets sold out, you will have a green button [proxy shopping search] where it will list other locations that sells the same item of whatever price.  if you want it they can get it for you , for a fee.:lol:

Edited by F360

Strange I see the listing for that price on Amazon but when I click through they are all 25000 or more, I can't seem to find the actual Amazon one... Maybe because I don't have prime, I dunno.

Edited by Loop

2 minutes ago, Loop said:

Strange I see the listing for that price on Amazon but when I click through they are all 25000 or more, I can't seem to find the actual Amazon one... Maybe because I don't have prime, I dunno.

try this link

https://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?__mk_ja_JP=カタカナ&url=search-alias%3Dhobby&field-keywords=metal+build+f91

or this 

https://www.amazon.co.jp/機動戦士ガンダムF91-ガンダムF91-約170mm-ダイキャスト製-塗装済み可動フィギュア/dp/B01MFDHOEL/ref=sr_1_1?s=hobby&ie=UTF8&qid=1490338067&sr=1-1&keywords=metal+build+f91

3 hours ago, F360 said:

Thats from their proxy sellers 

Thanks for clarifying that CDJ link, F360. I didn't know that they're doing proxy thing.

45 minutes ago, F360 said:

Nice to see that they're following scales. Cool. ;)  The F91 and the Gundam Wings are midgets compared to the other Gundam units.

2 minutes ago, Eslim109 said:

Man I'm not sure if I was able to secure an order or not. Haven't received an email notification yet. Gahhhhh

My order confirmation took awhile to come through. Hope you did manage to get one. When I got mine the Yen to USD was $150-ish. Did that price show up for you too?

Just now, General Rasp said:

My order confirmation took awhile to come through. Hope you did manage to get one. When I got mine the Yen to USD was $150-ish. Did that price show up for you too?

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully it comes in soon. Can't sleep not knowing haha. And it did show $150ish when I chose PW. And did it say that you do not have to pay at this moment? I chose the option to pay once the item is ready

10 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Thanks!!!! I was able to secure one before they sold out. Your post was ahead of the Figinstock alert, how long were you refreshing the page?

Not a problem buddy!!! To be honest, I just woke up, checked the hlj website and boom it was there! Just luck I guess! Now to cancel my order from bbts!!!! F their $214.99 asking price!!! $150ish before shipping through HLJ and they have a fed ex shipping option of $15ish!!! This just made my Friday!!

1 minute ago, Eslim109 said:

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully it comes in soon. Can't sleep not knowing haha. And it did show $150ish when I chose PW. And did it say that you do not have to pay at this moment? I chose the option to pay once the item is ready

With the Private Warehouse you pay when the item is in stock. So you and I will be charged later today or in the evening. That is  usually when my bank account through paypal gets hit. As long as you get the order confirmation you should good and the other notifications (item is the private warehouse and purchase notifications) will come later. 

Personally I haven't had any problems with HLJ. 

Just now, General Rasp said:

With the Private Warehouse you pay when the item is in stock. So you and I will be charged later today or in the evening. That is  usually when my bank account through paypal gets hit. As long as you get the order confirmation you should good and the other notifications (item is the private warehouse and purchase notifications) will come later. 

Personally I haven't had any problems with HLJ. 

Ok sweet. Thanks!

Still waiting on that damn order confirmation email. Please please pleaseeee come in soon!

2 minutes ago, subie81 said:

Not a problem buddy!!! To be honest, I just woke up, checked the hlj website and boom it was there! Just luck I guess! Now to cancel my order from bbts!!!! F their $214.99 asking price!!! $150ish before shipping through HLJ and they have a fed ex shipping option of $15ish!!! This just made my Friday!!

Same here dude, I have a pre-order with The Chosen Prime just to make I got a copy. I am super happy I managed to get one from HLJ instead of paying the $214. It is awesome Friday, got the F91 at an amazing price and going to the Power Rangers movie later today.

And that is some luck you got! 

2 hours ago, Eslim109 said:

Never received an order confirmation email so it looks like it did not go through. And the search continues :(

Thats a bummer. HLJ might get more in tomorrow like they did with the Bandai Macross figures.

Good luck.

7 hours ago, Eslim109 said:

Anyone see any openings of F91 stock in any store?

So you didn't get any confirmation email from HLJ or checked your preorders under your HLJ account?

If not , there's a very high chance you never completed your pre order.  There's been multi times that people ended at the final confirmation page thinking that's it.  But you have to click one more time until it shows the generic "Thank you" page with no order number or account number in sight. (I did that once too)

There are also others (or maybe just me) that click on the FAQ link just above the last confirmation and went o the FAQ section (lol, and was like WTF)  yeah I did that once too.

The next rush will be from people that cancel their amiami/ hlj preorder (so around 5-10 days from now), along with it popping up at http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/

I would almost say that is a bonus. Model looks with the play ability of a toy. I can't really speak to it though as I don't have one in hand yet, I left one in my PW at HLJ and the one I secured at HS has not shipped yet. I think there is a holiday that is slowing things down.

9 hours ago, F360 said:

wow, first day nippon-yasan put the metal build f91 back in stock and the price is already set at 25500yen

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/19221-metal-build-gundam-f91.html

Lol, some eBay sellers have it cheaper after shipping costs.

Since NY isn't a second hand reseller like mandarake, I find it strange/sketchy that they can do mark-ups like this.