12 hours ago, F360 said:

I can't use the internet much today, was too tired yesterday, and now finally got home , to see METAL BUILD Gundam Astray Red Frame Kai is now sold out at P-Bandai :angry:

can't even use proxy to get it now, :(

Considering that it's limited to 1 person, it sold out pretty fast, so I hope they will announce another Batch like what they did with MB Destiny.

Yeah it was a pretty bad preorder window.  I had stayed up thinking it was at 1600 but ended up being a 1900 preorder, I said F that and KO'd lol.

Woke up early and preordered the dam thing quickly through proxy, and was late for work because of it lol.

I would recommend that you at least order the option part, don't want to sound too pessimistic here, but I wouldn't count on the preorder opening up again.  I only say that because it seems Bandai is willing to sell more option parts then complete sets.  Seeing as how you can order up to 12 option sets vs. 1 complete set on P Bandai, it seems that Bandai is banking on higher sales numbers for the option parts then Red Frame Kai's.  

Plus the Destiny is a different story since it was a hero/main machine in GSD, Astray is from a side story albiet it is one of the most popular Gundam MSV's.  Will be rooting for the preorder window to open up again so that you can snag one, sorry to hear you missed out on it.  Hopefully its not like this for the Blue Frame 2nd Revise, as I have feeling that will be the next P Bandai Metal Build after the Red Frame Kai.  I really do hate Bandai's production numbers, as it leaves those of us not residing in Japan feeling bummed out on preorder madness nights.  

16 hours ago, seti88 said:

interesting...it seems like it could well help to get hard to get items...am curious abt the proxy pricing and reliability so thats what am trying to find out in comparison...

Unfortunately i havnt used their proxy service before either..  i only shop st their regular store and they delivered every preorder i have ever ordered.

4 hours ago, Vortech said:

Yeah it was a pretty bad preorder window.  I had stayed up thinking it was at 1600 but ended up being a 1900 preorder, I said F that and KO'd lol.

Woke up early and preordered the dam thing quickly through proxy, and was late for work because of it lol.

I would recommend that you at least order the option part, don't want to sound too pessimistic here, but I wouldn't count on the preorder opening up again.  I only say that because it seems Bandai is willing to sell more option parts then complete sets.  Seeing as how you can order up to 12 option sets vs. 1 complete set on P Bandai, it seems that Bandai is banking on higher sales numbers for the option parts then Red Frame Kai's.  

Plus the Destiny is a different story since it was a hero/main machine in GSD, Astray is from a side story albiet it is one of the most popular Gundam MSV's.  Will be rooting for the preorder window to open up again so that you can snag one, sorry to hear you missed out on it.  Hopefully its not like this for the Blue Frame 2nd Revise, as I have feeling that will be the next P Bandai Metal Build after the Red Frame Kai.  I really do hate Bandai's production numbers, as it leaves those of us not residing in Japan feeling bummed out on preorder madness nights.  

they did state if theres a high demand they will do another , so heres hoping that its high enough.  The last 2 MB from P-bandai did have multiple runs . Heine custom and Destiny full package.

My friend helped me out with the option parts so thats already taken care of .  

Ok Bandai I expect you to announce another run next week .

On 3/11/2017 at 1:36 PM, F360 said:

Unfortunately i havnt used their proxy service before either..  i only shop st their regular store and they delivered every preorder i have ever ordered.

they did state if theres a high demand they will do another , so heres hoping that its high enough.  The last 2 MB from P-bandai did have multiple runs . Heine custom and Destiny full package.

My friend helped me out with the option parts so thats already taken care of .  

Ok Bandai I expect you to announce another run next week .

I'm glad that you were right and I was wrong.  Just got word from White Rabbit that there will be another preorder window.

Bad news is that they failed to preorder my initial copy, and we are working on a refund.  Glad that I preordered the option parts though, and hopefully I can snag a 2nd window preorder from NY.  G/L hunting people.  

Is p Bandai sold out on all of the Kai MBs? I mean, just proxy the damn thing direct. It is so much easier than dealing with the hassle on these other sites. Especially if you don't mind waiting for combining your shipments (if you're like me and order a lot from Japan). That way your shipping per unit just balances through economies of scale. I mean I get wanting to have the item as soon as possible, but I can wait for a friggin option part set, considering the Red Frame has the most option parts out of any MB (which is just odd).

10 hours ago, Aye Aye said:

Is p Bandai sold out on all of the Kai MBs? I mean, just proxy the damn thing direct. It is so much easier than dealing with the hassle on these other sites. Especially if you don't mind waiting for combining your shipments (if you're like me and order a lot from Japan). That way your shipping per unit just balances through economies of scale. I mean I get wanting to have the item as soon as possible, but I can wait for a friggin option part set, considering the Red Frame has the most option parts out of any MB (which is just odd).

Yup , the kai in jp was sold out on the same day preorder opened.  Which is why some are waiting for the announcement of another run, myself included.  

On 3/13/2017 at 10:40 AM, F360 said:

Yup , the kai in jp was sold out on the same day preorder opened.  Which is why some are waiting for the announcement of another run, myself included.  

Dang! That sucks! The thing I did this time was give the proxy the link, setup the order, strangely on the wrong day (day before), but they secured the order anyways. That's nice - make them deal with he damn F5 madness. Though to be fair it may have not been that bad at first and pBandai sold out as the day progressed. 

MetaL Build Red Frame Kai

--------------------------- March 17, 2017 Postscript: Secondary reception is "lottery sale". Shipping will be scheduled for January 2018. Here is the acceptance page for lottery sales. Http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000113732/

Application entrance for lottery sale is at the bottom of this page. 
☆ Drawing sale period: Friday, March 17, 2017 (13:00 ~ April 20 (Thursday) 23 ☆ ☆ ※ The amount you can apply will be up to one person per person.

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000113732/

" This item will be handled in lottery sale. "

damd it , why lottery.:angry:

Edited by F360

8 hours ago, Archer said:

Just went ahead and paid the mild scalper price for an F91 on eBay.

My shop said they'd be able to keep one for me come launch even though I didn't ask to reserve one, so I think stock will be more stable. Nice you got a hold of one. Personally not a Gundam I've watched but the redesign is cool.

8 hours ago, chyll2 said:

does anyone know or seen someone customizing their metal build? I am mostly looking for how to dis-assembly safely the Red Frame

I was about too on my extra 0Raiser. But i think after inspecting the whole things is that it's hard unless I break some pieces, mostly connectors and parts of plastics near to the connectors just to open it up. :(

This is what pisses me off about this P fhawking bullshit bandai stuff. Um the next earth quake I say we let bandai pay for all the relief.

I kid I kid

I really wanted f91. I didnt think people liked that mech. But I have fond memories as young University student watching that anime. AND BLAMO GONE! How BANDAI is the worlds biggest toy company is amazing since most of the time all the cool crap they dont want to sell overseas. And there is demand. Now like before I have to pay some fhawking a-hole scalper 600 bucks to own it. I wonder if I have to dish out 1000 fhawking dollars to own the MB Wing Zero!

1 minute ago, F360 said:

fo230.jpg.a020b2ea3043c861d63a738e20910795.jpg

Soul Shop in August 2017 Delivery: METAL BUILD Gundam F91 MSV Option Set 7,560Yen

http://www.taghobby.com/archives/176642

Oh snap!!! Definitely need to get this along with a F91 MB Gundam now! All those additional gun accessories and that updated shoulder blade configuration completely seal the deal for me! 

I have a pre-order for the Metal Build F91 with a U.S. seller but I am hoping that HLJ will have some extras since it will be cheaper from them. 

How likely is that HLJ will have extras? Or at least enough copies that I purchase one Friday morning. 

Edited by General Rasp

Awwwww crap!!!! Just got home from the gym and I received an e-mail notification that hobbysearch had more preorders open for the MB F91. Did anyone get any?!!! If so, how long did the window last?!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, subie81 said:

Awwwww crap!!!! Just got home from the gym and I received an e-mail notification that hobbysearch had more preorders open for the MB F91. Did anyone get any?!!! If so, how long did the window last?!!!!!!!!

heard the e-mail notification, open email, click on link, loading, Sold out.:huh:  , so unless there was a delay from my email, I would say couple of seconds.

17 minutes ago, F360 said:

cdjapan update = In Shipping Process.  Expect shipped emails tomorrow.

Tonight and Tomorrow will probably have the highest chances of reopening at HLJ, amiami, and even cdjapan.

Please keep us posted buddy!!! I'm counting on you!!! If I get one through HLJ, amix2 or cdj, through your posts, I got you for lunch! Muhahahaha!!!