I have a question about the MB Destiny Gundam Wings of Light option set. Is the purchase of one suppose to come with the Destiny Gundam sleeve? The sleeve I am referring to is the sleeve that has the picture of the Destiny Gundam on it and that can hold the boxes of the Destiny and Wings of Light.

Hopefully someone knows and can help

Edited by Eslim109

Yeah it should. It should also come with an empty white box that is the same size as the original MB Destiny box, which is a place holder in the whole package.

I ended up cancelling my order of the MB Strike Freedom wings of light from NY because the shipping was way too expensive.

I asked if NY could throw away the white box and outer sleeve since I was only interested in the wings of light box, but they said they couldn't do that.

1 hour ago, eggy99 said:

Yeah it should. It should also come with an empty white box that is the same size as the original MB Destiny box, which is a place holder in the whole package.

I ended up cancelling my order of the MB Strike Freedom wings of light from NY because the shipping was way too expensive.

I asked if NY could throw away the white box and outer sleeve since I was only interested in the wings of light box, but they said they couldn't do that.

Thanks eggy99! I thought that they did come with the sleeve so wanted to make sure as I just received an order and they didn't give me the sleeve. 

It is a hassle to have to pay for extra shipping for the sleeve and extra empty white box but now that I have the  Strike Freedom sleeve, I need the Destiny sleeve to complete the set :/ 

23 minutes ago, Eslim109 said:

Thanks eggy99! I thought that they did come with the sleeve so wanted to make sure as I just received an order and they didn't give me the sleeve. 

It is a hassle to have to pay for extra shipping for the sleeve and extra empty white box but now that I have the  Strike Freedom sleeve, I need the Destiny sleeve to complete the set :/ 

Where did you order from , is it a auction? did they mention anything about not including the sleeves and white box?

2 hours ago, F360 said:

Where did you order from , is it a auction? did they mention anything about not including the sleeves and white box?

I ordered it from Nin-Nin-Game. It doesn't say anything about not including the sleeve or white box. It just labels it as Destiny Gundam Wings of Light Option Set just as AmiAmi, HLJ, NY and other major online sites do. 

I sent them a message about my order missing the sleeve so I am hoping for a positive response. I had another order with them previously which I originally received the wrong item but they recognized that they were wrong and resolved the issue by sending me a new product of the item I ordered and reimbursed me for the return shipment of the wrong item. So I would say they are a legit site thus far and I'm hoping to have another positive result from this order

27 minutes ago, Eslim109 said:

I ordered it from Nin-Nin-Game. It doesn't say anything about not including the sleeve or white box. It just labels it as Destiny Gundam Wings of Light Option Set just as AmiAmi, HLJ, NY and other major online sites do. 

I sent them a message about my order missing the sleeve so I am hoping for a positive response. I had another order with them previously which I originally received the wrong item but they recognized that they were wrong and resolved the issue by sending me a new product of the item I ordered and reimbursed me for the return shipment of the wrong item. So I would say they are a legit site thus far and I'm hoping to have another positive result from this order

looking at the low shipping rate, its very likely that nin-nin-game is just selling the Destiny Gundam Wings of Light Option Set as a standalone unit, no empty white box , no giant sleeves.   

SAL small packet = 1790

Air register = 2495

EMS = 3300

And here's nippon-yassan shipping rate for a set with everything.

no sal small packet, item too big, very true.

SAL register = 5000

Air register = 5900

EMS = 5200

10 minutes ago, F360 said:

looking at the low shipping rate, its very likely that nin-nin-game is just selling the Destiny Gundam Wings of Light Option Set as a standalone unit, no empty white box , no giant sleeves.   

SAL small packet = 1790

Air register = 2495

EMS = 3300

And here's nippon-yassan shipping rate for a set with everything.

no sal small packet, item too big, very true.

SAL register = 5000

Air register = 5900

EMS = 5200

That's true. The shipping rates are low so they may have intended to only sell the Wings alone. But since it does not say on the website, I assumed it came with the standard package for the Wings and the sleeve.

I'm going to see how they respond to my message and hopefully they comply. Otherwise I may have to dispute it and claim that their listing doesn't say otherwise so I should receive the standard packaging.

48 minutes ago, Eslim109 said:

That's true. The shipping rates are low so they may have intended to only sell the Wings alone. But since it does not say on the website, I assumed it came with the standard package for the Wings and the sleeve.

I'm going to see how they respond to my message and hopefully they comply. Otherwise I may have to dispute it and claim that their listing doesn't say otherwise so I should receive the standard packaging.

ture, they really should've at least listed somewhere in the descriptions, example, MB Destiny WOL kit only, no tamashii brown box, no empty white box, no Sleeve cover.

I put in for the Avalanche weapon plus pack. I had one of those on pre-order when they originally announced it and my pre-order got cancelled :(. I'm thinking amybe I should put in for all 3. I wonder if you can choose not to buy it if you win the lottery.

8 hours ago, Loop said:

I put in for the Avalanche weapon plus pack. I had one of those on pre-order when they originally announced it and my pre-order got cancelled :(. I'm thinking amybe I should put in for all 3. I wonder if you can choose not to buy it if you win the lottery.

I read its no cancellation after the drawing but you can do it before.  So if you win you are expected to buy it.

7 hours ago, chyll2 said:

is it exclusive to Japan site or does it cover other regions with P-bandai like HK/TW and SG?

edit: went to SG site, no signs of that promotion.

Nothing on hk site too

6 hours ago, F360 said:

I read its no cancellation after the drawing but you can do it before.  So if you win you are expected to buy it.

Nothing on hk site too

Dang, I guess I should cancel the normal release as I already have that one. I was hoping if the weapons pack version did not come through that hopefully I would be able to get a second one of the normal release. But due to the lag in response from my contact and only a one day windows from knowing if I won the one I want, I don't think I can risk it. 

Edited by Loop

On 1/9/2017 at 4:15 PM, Eslim109 said:

I have a question about the MB Destiny Gundam Wings of Light option set. Is the purchase of one suppose to come with the Destiny Gundam sleeve? The sleeve I am referring to is the sleeve that has the picture of the Destiny Gundam on it and that can hold the boxes of the Destiny and Wings of Light.

Hopefully someone knows and can help

Shameless plug, Im actually selling the wings of light with the slipcase in the sales section if you're looking for it :D, just puttin it out there

• 3 weeks later...

Hey did anyone randomly pickup the p-Bandai robot  damashii crystallized Unicorn? Mine is sitting with the proxy, thought it was interesting to add to the ever expanding Unicorn collection, plus its kind of a weird one. Curious if anyone got one and can comment on it. 

2 hours ago, Aye Aye said:

Hey did anyone randomly pickup the p-Bandai robot  damashii crystallized Unicorn? Mine is sitting with the proxy, thought it was interesting to add to the ever expanding Unicorn collection, plus its kind of a weird one. Curious if anyone got one and can comment on it. 

I didn't order one but I found a japanese review site. Hope that helps. :)

For those interested, the Crunchyroll store has the Metal Build Exia (Standard/R3, not R1) available for $154, with a $12 discount for premium members. 

Just snagged a copy myself! Use the code "SHINJI75" for free shipping as well within the U.S.

Edited by Archer

• 2 weeks later...

Any pics that have surfaced regarding MB F91? Doesn't it come out next month?

edit. Never mind! I just clicked on the link and saw the MB F91 pics! Can't wait to get this! If anyone sees the MB F91 go back on the Japanese sites please post the links here!!!

Edited by subie81

16 minutes ago, subie81 said:

Any pics that have surfaced regarding MB F91? Doesn't it come out next month?

edit. Never mind! I just clicked on the link and saw the MB F91 pics! Can't wait to get this! If anyone sees the MB F91 go back on the Japanese sites please post the links here!!!

Just 1 month away, yet still pretty quiet on reopen any preorders.:huh:   

will do :)

2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm IN once again for another 00/7S. Only this time it's legit. Now, the only thing I need to do is to dispose my other KO 00/7S once the PO for this opens. ;)

Is it just me or every company is waiting for you to buy the item and right after ,themself or another company releases what you originally wanted. 

Loving the F91 MB...it may end up being the best MB. I am so dang stoked that the Seven Sword is finally at least on the docket for potential re-release. Also it looks like it is getting a slight refresh as well from its original release (i.e. Extra markings a'la MB Exia's latest release), but 100% tell. Regardless, this is great news b/c the scalping on Seven Sword is the worst in all figure Gundamdom. Also thanks F360 for linking the site  to the Crystallized RD Unicorn, looks pretty spiffy for a RD figure.