Already sold out.

SMDH, clicked the link, showed preorder ok, then clicked the link to order, and preorder sold out.

Seems like it's gonna be a bad day, cause I got notification from HLJ canceling my VF-31J order.

Already sold out.

SMDH, clicked the link, showed preorder ok, then clicked the link to order, and preorder sold out.

Seems like it's gonna be a bad day, cause I got notification from HLJ canceling my VF-31J order.

None of the other Frame Metal Build Gundams are sold out at the moment so it will most likely be the same for this one. Be patient. Also other sellers might re-open the preorder windows for this one till December.

Already sold out.

I actually still have the VF-31J on HLJ, just kinda pissed the Blue frame was dumped.

I actually still have the VF-31J on HLJ, just kinda pissed the Blue frame was dumped.

Having the VF-31J is better then the Blue Frame.

The Blue Frame will probably be available at a moderate price adjustment after release, while the 31J will jump up in price ridiculously.

Otakumode has the metal build blue frame with free shipping for $249 and $12.48 TOM points for future purchases.

https://otakumode.com/shop/57a1a43c35c1951631201f43/Metal-Build-Gundam-Seed-Astray-Gundam-Astray-Blue-Frame-Full-Weapon-Set

But if you get 2 or more items they will times some of those points by 10. so grabs something cheap.

https://otakumode.com/shop/item_bonus?high_price=2

With the metal build and a cheap item you will be paying $251.98 shipped, but will also get $25.48 in Tom points for Future purchases

Pay $2 to get $10 credit sounds nice.

If you buy 2 metal build you will even get like $48 Tom points.

If you never brought from them before, you can use my invite link to save a extra $5

https://otakumode.com/invite/5f4bff

update they got like 1 left now

Edited by F360

Sheeaaat I really missed out on that Robot Spirits EX-S. Dam BBTS didnt even give me an alert like they normally do.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN17079&mode=retail

Keep an eye out on the preorder, I just happened to browse the site, and the preorder was open and I pulled the trigger on it.

But right after I placed my order, the preorder sold out, so I'm guessing someone canceled their preorder, it reopened, and I took the last slot.

Already sold out.

Ouch!

I even felt that. I didnt even get a chance to get denied. Dont feel so bad There are VF-31s on the way

Just checked my Preorders

whew still there

2016-08-10_17-17-31_zpssobrqvcb.png

Ouch!

I even felt that. I didnt even get a chance to get denied. Dont feel so bad There are VF-31s on the way

Just checked my Preorders

whew still there

2016-08-10_17-17-31_zpssobrqvcb.png

lol, your response had me cracking up man.

But man I got the same figures preordered as you minus the iron man, just spread out across 4 different stores.

So I've heard a lot of good things about the Metal Build line and it has grabbed my attention, but none of the mobile suits released yet have really interested me. Why are they only releasing stuff from 00 and CE? Surely, at least some UC stuff would sell well?

As far as I know the UC Mobile Suits are all released unter the Fix Figuration Metal Composite line. The Metal Build line is reserved for the alternate time lines.

Here is the RX-78-2 from Origins: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN16149&mode=retail

Edited by Scyla

As far as I know the UC Mobile Suits are all released unter the Fix Figuration Metal Composite line. The Metal Build line is reserved for the alternate time lines.

Thanks! So they made the scale larger and incresed the quality, yet they still sell the figures under the name of a dead line...? No wonder I have completly missed this. And not surprising, I'm way too late for the party.

Does anyone know when the US release date is for the Metal Build Exia & Exia Repair III re-issue is? BBTS has August, but I ordered from another store and they don't have a date.

I checked Bluefin's site but it wasn't listed.

Just trying to figure out the toy budge for the month or two.

-b.

Does anyone know when the US release date is for the Metal Build Exia & Exia Repair III re-issue is? BBTS has August, but I ordered from another store and they don't have a date.

-b.

Normally they are about 1-2 weeks after Japan's release, there is no solid date, as it's pretty much whenever their shipment gets to them.

And toy budget, just throw that out the window, you know you want to.

Also for those that missed the Metal Build Astray Blue Frame, it's up for preorder on Amazon US. Same price as all the other etailers.

https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-Astray-Gundam/dp/B01J7JN5ME/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471288174&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=metal+build+exia

-b.

I would say it'll be at the end of the month or September . The previous mb red frame was about 1 month a half later .

I would say it'll be at the end of the month or September . The previous mb red frame was about 1 month a half later .

Even better! Toy budget might be saved. lol

But (1) I never really paid that much attention since I've always been lucky to get orders at HLJ, Hobby Search, etc., however (2) when I have paid attention the release dates have been kind of sporadic - meaning I couldn't catch a patter or rhyme/reason to when US stores got stock so I appreciate all of the insight.

Thanks again,

-b.

Did everyone get their MB Blue Frame? I ended up picking up again from friggin GundamPlanet and got charged through the nose....just like Exia re-release. What I heard is that bandai is not releasing a whole heck of lot to stateside vendors for MB these days, keeping the love in-country. At least there was some available and it was not the debacle like the Destiny WoL bundle. MB releases I feel are far worse than nabbing valk DX's lately....ugh!

Even better! Toy budget might be saved. lol

But (1) I never really paid that much attention since I've always been lucky to get orders at HLJ, Hobby Search, etc., however (2) when I have paid attention the release dates have been kind of sporadic - meaning I couldn't catch a patter or rhyme/reason to when US stores got stock so I appreciate all of the insight.

Thanks again,

-b.

Yep, it is about a month behind. My Exia preorder at GP will arrive sometime in September, and Blue Frame will be January, behind the December Japan release.

I still have the blue bandai metal composite figure of the Zeta Plus from some odd years ago. It was an ambitious release and I could only imagine what they would charge for it if they released it today. :wacko:

I have the blue one. Love it. Hard to fit in a Detolf with the cannon

Outside of that do not buy from ebay seller AmimeKing.

Mind you its all bandai's fault for short running on everything so I have to hunt down expansion packs that should be included with the release from ebay. A website or more like a scalpers paradise. Anywho this is what I got.

for 200 plus dollars (can)

Now Mind you I have a lot of SOCs from Bandai and Every GFFMC figure and not once, like EVER! did I miss a part or something was ripped off as this piece was. Also the Inner plastic trays are always taped.

This wasnt taped at all. So....hmmmm Anyway, told the guy I want my money back and now its a fight over words. Not going to waste time. Opening a claim with Paypal. Another buyer said the same thing about him that he claimed it was a manufacturers error. Sure buddy.....sure

post-11384-0-50425800-1471491840_thumb.png

post-11384-0-90606300-1471491848_thumb.png

I have the blue one. Love it. Hard to fit in a Detolf with the cannon

Outside of that do not buy from ebay seller AmimeKing.

Mind you its all bandai's fault for short running on everything so I have to hunt down expansion packs that should be included with the release from ebay. A website or more like a scalpers paradise. Anywho this is what I got.

for 200 plus dollars (can)

Now Mind you I have a lot of SOCs from Bandai and Every GFFMC figure and not once, like EVER! did I miss a part or something was ripped off as this piece was. Also the Inner plastic trays are always taped.

This wasnt taped at all. So....hmmmm Anyway, told the guy I want my money back and now its a fight over words. Not going to waste time. Opening a claim with Paypal. Another buyer said the same thing about him that he claimed it was a manufacturers error. Sure buddy.....sure

so are you missing the gray part ? I did heard some were missing those right out of the box from one of the members at Robotjapan. I couldn't confirm it since I haven't heard it anywhere else. But looking at your pic perhaps it's true. If so, not sure if Bandai could do anything..

Edited by F360