Thank You! I believe I will steer clear of the regular GFF, unless I am looking for a shelf queen! Now does anyone know the cheapest/best price on one of these? Thank You

Twich

I would advise to stay away from the GFFMC as well.

It will definitely turn yellow even when not exposed to sunlight, mainly due to the whites not being painted at all.

Edited by joppewo

I had the GFFMC unicorn with the green psycho frame since last July and it still seems okay. Does anyone know if that one yellows too?

Wait and by blue one do you mean the Banshee? That yellows too? :blink:

I'm pretty sure the "blue one" that he's talking about is the GFF Metal Composite Limited MSZ-006A1/C1[bst] Zplus Blue

post-2743-0-83635000-1456122992_thumb.jpg

only White plastic gets yellows overtime. Low quality paint can yellow as well. This is the reason why I like non-white scheme for a toy, so that I can display them without worries.

Are all the whites in metal build really painted? If that is a yes, then it is definitely a better value vs GFF MC (though the product line should not be compared since they cater to different Universe, but still)

The blue they are talking about is the Zeta as discussed on the previous page.

• 2 weeks later...

Question... I need some hands for my 1/72 Valks. I need to be able to make them more expressive and have dual hand weidling gun pods, face palm gestures, waving gestures, shrugs and gripping random objects like building corners and lamp posts for golf clubs.

Are any of the gundam hands close? And which scale?

Question... I need some hands for my 1/72 Valks. I need to be able to make them more expressive and have dual hand weidling gun pods, face palm gestures, waving gestures, shrugs and gripping random objects like building corners and lamp posts for golf clubs.

Are any of the gundam hands close? And which scale?

The gundam scales are either 1/144 or 1/100 . I don't own any 1/72 models so I never test any of them out but there are moveable 1/100 mg gundam hands you can buy for around $10 . There's also ones comes in set gesture of 5 for $7

The 1/100 hands will probably looks big tv hands on the 1/72 valk

http://m.ebay.com/itm/131695890767?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20150313114020&meid=dc51d85abca74be38261a6b33bed59da&pid=100338&rk=1&rkt=29&sd=141685852976&_trksid=p2141725.c100338.m3726&_mwBanner=1

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10188585

Here's a pic for size comparison but it's for 1/60 valks

post-2743-0-81608100-1457999691_thumb.jpeg

The gunpla thread or model section will probably know more on these

1/72 frontier kits are roughly the same height of 1/100 gundam (non UC). So i would say, the 1/100 might be a good fit.

Edit: when i say 100 scale, i refer to the seed stuff. And if you are using it on a vf-1, then a 144 scale uc manipulators might be better match.

Edited by chyll2

These are ones going up against Anti UN ground armour like T90s, BMP-T72s, Namers and Merkavas so VF-0s and VF-1s for now

Guest davidwhangchoi

Wow I wasn't expecting a 2nd batch for this

i'm glad, i missed the wings the first time around

anyone on the RedFrame hype train?
Metal Build Gundam Red Frame
620mP2F.jpg
SoxKOJq.jpg
A7MzPTv.jpg
lzu7JKd.jpg
9E1s1n2.jpg
oLDu3kC.jpg
63eYlm8.jpg
gi89QFR.jpg

I would rather see some news about the MB Blue Frame. This gets me thinking. What version of the Blue Frame would you prefer? A just bring it out as a reissue of the Red Frame but in blue and with a Beam Bazooka instead of the sword or one of the fancier variants out there like the Second L?

Blue repaint or Second L (with big sword)?

:lol: obviously the one with the biggest sword :p

Since they are reissuing the MB Exia , maybe there's a chance they will finally reissue the Seven Sword too.

If only they will release all the Swords as a Weapons option pack.