I wonder if we will see a MP Strike Freedom with the wings of light bundle as a web shop exclusive soon. I passed on it when some units where available after release at BBTS due to funds (and I don't really need them) but a bundle would tempt me especially with the Destiny announced.

It's a Tamashii web exclusive, so instead of a discount, expect to pay MSRP +8% tax (28,080JPY) and whatever fees respective shops decide to add-on.

You should probably be looking at the range of 29,000 - 30,000 JPY.

okay, I missed that part, your figures is the correct one and the estimate is good.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I wonder if we will see a MP Strike Freedom with the wings of light bundle as a web shop exclusive soon. I passed on it when some units where available after release at BBTS due to funds (and I don't really need them) but a bundle would tempt me especially with the Destiny announced.

most likely same time frame as 00 raiser, or a few years like destiny reissue

Guest davidwhangchoi

What was the time frame for the 00 Raiser?

oh, yeah, you may want to google release date for seven sword and raiser, i'm a bit foggy myself.

Maybe they will do a special coating version like what they did with MB freedom.

The description reserved the possibility of later production batches and later ship out dates if demand is good.

I think the colour tone looks a bit different from the original, as the new one looks more like anime colour, but only time will tell. I think even the two Metal Build 00 ended with the same colour tone.

Edited by calubin_175

You'd think that with the preorder around the corner it'd be cheaper. ^_^

I know right! Only a hardcore collector would pay that as it is slightly different markings to the re-release.

Too bad re-release is Web exclusive this time. I can't preorder and pay in Oct.

Bandai website crashed.

Oh well, settled for auction at 38k. Some going for 40k.

MB Destiny circas around 32k+ now. Wings are 6600+ yen.

I am pretty sure they will have a second batch later, or at least just for the figure.

Speaking of which MB Strike Freedom is now 45k. I though 34k auction preorder was expensive andit stayed at that price on the first week.

Edited by calubin_175

Guest davidwhangchoi

<_<:( but i'm surprise they got it considering the website crashed , still 40000? :angry:

i saw it open this morning on P bandai for a while around 7:30am EST, didn't know it closed. hopefully my contact got my order in :unsure::unsure::unsure:

also update: my strike freedom from toysource came in yesterday. it was the JYP verision i believe. (there was no asia sticker in front of the box)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

NY:

Full Package (32,500JPY): https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/15597-metal-build-destiny-gundam-full-package.html

WoL (7,800JPY): https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/15598-metal-build-destiny-gundam-wings-of-light-option-set-limited-edition.html

*edit - gone now.. looks like they lasted for just 30 seconds :p

Edited by joppewo

Crap, I spaced on these 2. Have been on pain meds because of a back problem which make me sleepy. I might be able to get the wings of light alone though for my original Destiny. I wanted to snag the full package one though and a set of the wings of light, but I can settle for just the wings.