Yeah, but how fit the bigger toys into the line? Quin Mansa is 14k Yen, the Psycho Gundam is 10k. I know nothing about Japanese candy toys but I assume that they are cheap toys that you get in addition to the candy. I can see how the Gundam Mk-II fits into a candy toy line. I'm confused where the expensive toys fit into the picture.

They're the same scale as the candy toys (about 1/200), they're aesthetic is the same and they're compatible with the same stands/accessories. but because there so large they're being sold through their online shop as stand alone figures with a much higher price (which results in them having a higher quality finish and construction).

Also, even though they're huge toys that cost a lot of money, they still come with the same nasty gum that the regular candy toys do.

Oh, I missed this part out

"なお、対をなす「METAL BUILD デスティニーガンダム」について、あまりにも多数のご要望を踏まえまして、このたび 「魂ウェブ商店」 で 「リニューアル発売」 をすることに決定いたしました!"

MB Destiny 'renewal' sale as Tamashii webshop exclusive incoming too :p .

Not sure if it will be a straight re-issue or with minor changes. Perhaps the WoL might be thrown in with this release.

Edited by joppewo

The demand for the MB Heine Custom must be overwhelming, due to lack of the normal MB Destiny reissue. Now that the word is out that they are going to do a Renewal of the MB Destiny , I wonder if the 3rd batch of Heine Custom would finally slow down.

I want a MB Perfect Strike before Justice. :p

If Bandai were cheeky they'd could milk the Strike mold and release it 9 times - AILE Strike, Launcher Strike, Sword Strike, Perfect Strike, Strike Rouge, Strike Rouge (Kira colours), Strike Rouge Ootori, Strike Rouge IWSP. :p

1 Detolf for just all those MB Strikes. XD

I hope the payment requests for strike freedom come in early this week so I can have SF before Thanksgiving.

I wont bet on it. The release date is 11-21-15 which is a Saturday, but it's almost 1 day ahead of USA, and all Shipping services close on Thanksgiving. And with the holiday season already active , it pretty much impossible to get it before thanksgiving. :unsure:

I want a MB Perfect Strike before Justice. :p

If Bandai were cheeky they'd could milk the Strike mold and release it 9 times - AILE Strike, Launcher Strike, Sword Strike, Perfect Strike, Strike Rouge, Strike Rouge (Kira colours), Strike Rouge Ootori, Strike Rouge IWSP. :p

1 Detolf for just all those MB Strikes. XD

I'm hoping for a MB Strike too since they already have the frame work from the Red frame Astray.

I wont bet on it. The release date is 11-21-15 which is a Saturday, but it's almost 1 day ahead of USA, and all Shipping services close on Thanksgiving. And with the holiday season already active , it pretty much impossible to get it before thanksgiving. :unsure:

Usually, the release is before the actual date. And with the power of EMS there could be hope! You just got to believe!

If anyone still hasn't managed to snag one, SF @HLJ: http://www.hlj.com/product/BANN01279

Also, new Tamashii column for MB SF: http://tamashii.jp/column/43/

Seems like MB Destiny (Heine) will be getting a 3rd release in June 2016 :huh:

That SF was from my cancellation. I still have 3 in total on order from various sources though.

The Renewal Destiny will either be a color tone change if we're going by the definition of renewals from the SoC line(Voltes V, Gunbuster).

It may include the Wings of Light or be released separately, likewise with the one for the Strike Freedom.

Though, I think not including the Wings of Light in the one package would be a smarter idea since they could reuse the existing box size and layout,

Good news on the MB Destiny re-release/renewal whatever. I sold my first copy on the Boards awhile ago and wouldn't mind picking up a copy to replace it.

And like a big dummy I drug my feet and missed the Heine pre-order on N-Y.

Sigh.

-b.

so does it mean that only Shinn MB Destiny is getting a re-release and not the Heine MB Destiny? Or is it both getting a re-release?

Third release for Heine Destiny in June '16 (pre-order window opens 19th Nov on Tamashii web).

'Renewal' for Original Destiny TBA - confirmed as Tamashii web-exclusive

Just received from NY (MB Destiny Heine):

Hello

Thank you for your purchase
We are contacting you regarding this order

Unfortunately our orders were cancelled by the maker we apologize for this situation but we will have to refund your order.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thanking you for your understanding

If you have any question, feel free to ask us!

Edited by joppewo

Just received from NY (MB Destiny Heine):

Hello

Thank you for your purchase

We are contacting you regarding this order

Unfortunately our orders were cancelled by the maker we apologize for this situation but we will have to refund your order.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thanking you for your understanding

If you have any question, feel free to ask us!

just got the same email too. sigh.. :unsure:

Wouldn't be surprised if they took in too many orders for it.

Most other shops seemed to have closed their pre-orders fairly quick unlike NY

Expect to see it pop-up again on release date for a significant markup on NY :p

Edited by joppewo

I'll just wait till it's released to the market.

With 3 consecutive release windows, it might end up like the Trans-AM Exia and stay fairly close to retail price.

What's more, with the upcoming 'renewal' of the original Destiny, prices might not spike too much ^_^

*edit - got my refund notification from PayPal

Edited by joppewo

I hope so, cause it is a sad day when I say "Shut up and take my money! " only to have it thrown back in my face :lol:

this feels almost like when they cancel my connecting Flight and I was stuck at the airport for 8 hours, but without the comp drinks and the class upgrade later on :o

Maybe I will go with My Kombini for the 3rd Heine Destiny preorder.

Shinn Destiny is not my cup of tea. :p

I passed up preordering it originally when it was being offered on OzGameShop for $180 AUD.

But I absolutely love the Heine Destiny. Such a striking colour combination. :D

If they do offer wings of light, I will definitely want a set for Destiny and Strike Freedom.

Guest davidwhangchoi

wait wait what happened?? i thought people got their pre-orders in...

did anyone get an order in with NY that has not been cancelled? or biginjapan? :unsure:

maybe i didn't get ripped off paying 35 bucks more afterall to get it early :ph34r::unsure:

wait wait what happened?? i thought people got their pre-orders in...

did anyone get an order in with NY that has not been cancelled? or biginjapan? :unsure:

maybe i didn't get ripped off paying 35 bucks more afterall to get it early :ph34r::unsure:

I'm not sure about Biginjapan, but pretty much all the people that seem to preordered from NY received the cancellation emails.

Some already got their refund. They haven't refunded me yet, so I'll email them later in the week :unsure: