Place holder for Metal Build Strike Freedom is up on AMIAMI

I'm surprise it's 23,990 JPY

But they did use the after tax amount of 27,000

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-012170&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3DMetal+Build+Strike+Freedom%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

With that price I'll probably not going to preorder it there

and Amiami place holder page is up.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-012170&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dmetal+build+strike+freedom%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

probably not even on anyone's radar to preorder from Amiami, since price is higher than others and also they have higher shipping rates than most.

EDIT: oh wow you just beat me by 1 few seconds. haha!

Edited by eggy99

I won't even be checking their place holder yet if I wasn't confirming my login to all the sites. :p

And to my amazement, I forgot I have a vf-19 placed at Amiami that has a payment due by July-1 JST. :o

I thought i paid, no wonder I didn't get any shipping info. :unsure: I made it in time.. so that's good. B))

Ok ,so while I was freaking out trying to get one of these @ CDJ my CC security check thing failed. Turns out the order still went through though even though it looked like it did not. In turn I learned this also with the Hi-Metal VF-1S which made me end up with 2 of those lol.

N-Y just posted the Hi-metal, so MB Strike Freedom should be next,, maybe.......,,

just got email confirmation from HLJ . that's its im out.. need to wake up for work in 3hours.. :(

Edited by F360