DT0KglG.jpg 20,000 Yen w/o tax.

@Loop, it should be pretty easy to get a pre-order in on this even if you miss out on AmiAmi / HS etc.

BlueFin should be bringing it in for NA, and it will be available at Amazon at a later date too I believe?

Cool, I usually end up getting them from BBTS if I miss out on the JP sites but there is long delay after release. Sometimes I just get impatient lol.

Just in from CyberGundam: 10/31解禁公開: METAL BUILD 1/100 Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatsu

Interesting choice if true, another mold for Bandai to milk?

Blue / Red frames + the various configurations

Edited by joppewo

Is the beam wing release only available at the Yamasaki nation event? How could I get ahold of a set?

No news on its release at the moment. Most likely a web exclusive sometime later.

High chance of a MB Destiny re-issue as well I guess

Very cool, would love to pick up both.

-b.

Just in from CyberGundam: 10/31解禁公開: METAL BUILD 1/100 Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatsu

Interesting choice if true, another mold for Bandai to milk?

Blue / Red frames + the various configurations

Strange choice, but Astray is a nice design with lots of detail. Expect to see lots of variants. :p

All 3 would look splendid together. :)

...... I should have actually looked up what the gold frame amatsu looked like... I assumed it would be close to a red and blue frame.... I'm not a fan.

Such a strange Gundam to choose. Is it a popular unit in Japan? Seems very risky is it isn't a fan favourite.

Yeah I have no clue what that one is or where its from but I like the metal build line so Ill prob get it. def have to see better pics first.

and you guys have to help me out in this thread. for some reason i can't keep up with metal build releases and catch them late. here's about the only place i see the news. :wacko:

Many people in Japan are feeling surprised over the MB Gold Frame as well.

The general consensus prior to the unveiling was either the Strike Freedom, Qan[T] or Lancelot Albion.

Anyway this was just posted in Toys Daily forums under items not shown yesterday: ・メタル・ストフリ(完全新規造詣)

Looks like a Metal Damashii Freedom with a completely new mold.

And if that's the Metal Hi-Nu behind, then it looks like both the Freedom and Justice are getting the Metal Damashii treatment?

B1POoOtCMAAleEr.png

Edited by joppewo

Yeah I have no clue what that one is or where its from but I like the metal build line so Ill prob get it. def have to see better pics first.

and you guys have to help me out in this thread. for some reason i can't keep up with metal build releases and catch them late. here's about the only place i see the news. :wacko:

just like any Astray, the source file is the Gundam Seed Astray (or was it Destiny astray). It is a manga and a side story to the Anime series.

For better news, I usually go to Gundam Guy website for the news since they usually post it hours, if not minutes, after the news or leaks happens. I suggest to make an alarm on Nov 21 to 23 since bandai event will start and they will unveil a lot of products there (PG unicorn display unit, Macross display as hinted by VF-19 advance, etc)

I'm still debating if I should preorder both of the Fix Figuration Awakening Unicorns. It seems I missed all the preorders from the Japanese retailers and while I love the Unicorn design I already have the Robot Damashii versions. To be honest I would rather buy into the Metal Build Gundam 00 figures but the Avalanche Exia is also sold out and too expensive over at BBTS.

I wonder if I should wait for the release date to see if stock becomes available. On the other hand I should probably save the money to buy something that fits into my collection. Then again I'm curious how the Metal Build / Fix Figuration toys feel in hand. :(

Oh well First World problems.

GFF MC Banshee Norn order stop at HLJ already @ ¥18,000. Fully expect to see this on Mandarake for decent price after release, and also on Amazon US for sub $150 like the GFF MC Banshee.

Also the Freedom and Justice were revealed as just regular RD, and not MRD.

post-7871-0-94345100-1414926270_thumb.jpg

I'm still debating if I should preorder both of the Fix Figuration Awakening Unicorns. It seems I missed all the preorders from the Japanese retailers and while I love the Unicorn design I already have the Robot Damashii versions. To be honest I would rather buy into the Metal Build Gundam 00 figures but the Avalanche Exia is also sold out and too expensive over at BBTS.

I wonder if I should wait for the release date to see if stock becomes available. On the other hand I should probably save the money to buy something that fits into my collection. Then again I'm curious how the Metal Build / Fix Figuration toys feel in hand. :(

Oh well First World problems.

Oh I forgot to mention BBTS will up the price on anything labeled "Tamashii Webshop exclusive" but the general releases are priced rather well.

Wow! that looks 20x better in that pic, I think I am in for one.

Does anyone know when any of these new things go up on pre-order? I want the beam wings and the gold frame.

No release information on both at the moment.

I'll post updates on them once they're out, so check back on this thread every now and then :)