Yes and no.

The Weapons Plus Pack is limited to just 2 orders per account (and Tamashii has stated orders for it will close once it hits the pre-determined quantity), explaining the limited stocks.

On the other hand, the regular edition has a limit of 12 orders and doesn't look like it will close early.

Edited by joppewo

• 4 weeks later...

It looks cool, but I'm still not a big enough fan of the avalanche armor to actually buy this, I'd much rather get a 00/7S reissue. Or even better, a Metal build Dynames and/or Cherudim Gundam.

It's an interesting concept. I haven't read any info about then yet, only pictures, so hard to tell how they would compare to GFF MC and MB line.

So these will be RD with metal inner frame only? Interested to know what the premium will be over RD line. Has the potential to totally flop like S-HCM Pro line, which was leagues better than RD and actually 1/144 scale.

I recently retired my RD Strike Freedom from my detolf, just because it was kind of ugly among the MB/MC 1/100 Gundams.

Same. I'm only collecting 1/100 now. I just can't go back to the diminutive size of 1/144.

It's hard to believe I started with 1/200 HCM-Pro line and the change to 1/144 Super HCM-Pro was fantastic.

I hope the MRD line doesn't cannibalize the GFF MC and MB line. As it is we're only getting select hero units. I'm still wait for MC Strike Freedom and AILE/Sword/Launcher Strike (or Perfect Strike). :p

Well this sucks, Nin-Nin Game just cancelled my order for the Exia Avalanche weapons plus pack version. I was still able to order the non weapons plus pack version elsewhere though, so I guess all is not lost.

I really wanted the weapons plus version though.

I don't think I will use Nin-Nin again for special pre-orders...

• 1 month later...

I think I saw march 2015 (source: gunjap blog).

Probably will skip this. They have to announce MB Strike Freedom soon!

Also I cancelled my Avalanche Exia preorder with NY. Realised that 3 Exia was enough for me (normal, trans am, & RE1)

Edited by eggy99

Yup, the Banshee Norn will be released in March, close313 was asking for the date pre-orders open on AmiAmi etc :p

I'm kind of tempted to cancel my MB Exia and Dash parts order over at NY too, feeling the Exia fatigue :(

What's more it seems that you can't display it without a stand either...

Have they released a list of extras the Norn will come with? Or is it just what we see in the picture? I really would like to have the claw arm, the rail gun, the miniguns, the bazooka, the regular shield, the....

Yup, the Banshee Norn will be released in March, close313 was asking for the date pre-orders open on AmiAmi etc :p

Ah yes. PO not release date :p

I think it will be easy to get a hold of. Regular Banshee wasn't difficult to get. I saw it offered on Amazon US for quite some time with significant discount. :)

Edited by eggy99