• 2 weeks later...

super excited I have the metal build destiny coming this week. If its anything like the Exia it should be great.

Exia seems a little simple compared to the MB destiny. Destiny is super spiky, has neat sliding panels in the knees, chest and wings. The engineering in the weapons are also pretty cool. It should be an awesome piece for you man. I will say make sure you have the side skirts pointed away from the body because they could get caught under the torso and cause some paint chipping. A definite improvement over the MB freedom.

• 2 months later...

Yup PG's are 1/60. No confirmation thus far if it'll really be in 1/35 though, only TagHobby seems to put a scale to it at the moment.

Might have to shift the funds I saved up to buy the Metal Build Trans AM 00 Raiser for this instead

They promo'd that 1/35 GFF 4 years ago, but it never went on sale. IIRC, it's a non movable statue (well, the hatches work), and Bandai reps were saying a price tag of about $800 - $1000. Again, that was 4 years ago. We don't know what's changed, or why they decided to bring this back.

They promo'd that 1/35 GFF 4 years ago, but it never went on sale. IIRC, it's a non movable statue (well, the hatches work), and Bandai reps were saying a price tag of about $800 - $1000. Again, that was 4 years ago. We don't know what's changed, or why they decided to bring this back.

I also remember them marketing it more as a display piece for retailers rather than a collector piece.

• 1 month later...

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2014/06/gundam-fix-metal-composite-unicorn.html

And GFF MC Unicorn with the green psycho frame is announced.

Wonder if it comes as Full Armor version.

If it's the same mold without improvement to the articulation I'll stick to the 2 prism coats I have. I really wish it had better poseability.

Banshee Norn soon too?

I think that the Full Armor Parts might see a web exclusive release, adding it as a full release might bump up the cost too high.

Either way I'll prob grab myself two of the Green Psychoframe.

The Banshee wasn't that well received I think, so Bandai may not be so keen for a Norn. Fingers crossed!

It's only a matter of time now that we'll get a MB Qan[T] and probably a recolour variation or full burst for TamashiiNations exclusive down the road eh. :p

Edited by joppewo

• 3 weeks later...

Scyla, BBTS has it still on pre-order. I got one there, it's 199.99 but that seems pretty fair for a stateside pre-order. I figure with the paypal conversion rate and EMS I would have paid that anyway. I am not sure what HLJ was charging because they always go back to list price when the pre-order closes, so it's @ 197 USD.

• 2 weeks later...

Think this is the right thread for this - kind of a Gundam novice.

I picked up a Gundam Metal Fix #1004 - really, really like the piece.

post-8486-0-95940300-1406299719_thumb.jpg

Such a hefty, solid feel. Lots of extras and the tampo is so crazy awesome.

Took some outdoors shots before I packed it up . . .

post-8486-0-65208800-1406299676_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-66244200-1406299683_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-85266800-1406299689_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-19544000-1406299697_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-55085800-1406299705_thumb.jpg

^ditto.

It's highly probable that the Norn will be a Tamashii exclusive in my opinion *fingers crossed*

And I like how "severely damaged" is a slight tear on the upper side of the box :p

Edited by joppewo

They are out of the [Weapons Plus Pack] version, so I pre-ordered one off nin-nin. They said they don't charge until it ships, but my CC was charged and this won't be out until Dec. :(

For some reason BBTS raped on the pre-order price for this release.

Edited by Loop