1/72 Moscato's Tomahawk

cool8or

Hello guys,

Let me introduce to you my latest build: The Tomahawk, Moscato's version. I hope do you like it.

Some info about the build:

-Opening/closing missile bays (chest and right shoulder) through hinges

-Cockpit cover removable

-New missiles (scratchbuilt)

-Upgraded lamp

-Arms, shoulders, elbows, legs and ankles articulated

Any coment will be well appreciated. ^_^

dsc04282redimensionar.jpg

dsc04287redimensionar.jpg

dsc04288redimensionar.jpg

dsc04290redimensionar.jpg

dsc04291redimensionar.jpg

dsc04293redimensionar.jpg

Edited by cool8or

:lol: I forget it... I'm just learning a little of Photoshop, so I did this picture, I hope do you like it: :p

parada2redimensionar.jpg

Edited by cool8or

Gotta be honest.... Looks awful... Tell you what, send it, and your other Moscato builds and I will be happy to improve them for you.

Now, they might sit on my shelves for a bit till I get to them, so I will have to suffer through looking at them, on a daily basis, till I get around them.

Seriously though, outstanding job on these.

-Adam

I freaking love it!! I'll have to build my own kit eventually, just out of pure jealousy!

Ruben, I tip my hat to you, you make my models shine! :)

P.S: be honest, now. Did you saw off the missiles and make your own with styrene? :ph34r:

Second that about the missiles?

Awesome work! If my maintainers ever let our equipment go that bad, I'd make them walk the plank :lol:

I'm guessing you used decals on the missiles? The whole thing looks great! - MT

Ok the missles are correctly painted. WHAT in the world did you do? Please let me know so I can redo mine like that

Hi Ranger.

Since the missiles are white and its base is gray, paint it was a headache. So, as John and MechTech supposed, that are all-new missiles, made by styrene tubes, and details made by decals. Styrene tubes are 4 mm (5/32"), and I made decals printing an excel, like this:

clip3redimensionar.jpg

If you want, I can send this file, just send me a PM with your email.

I freaking love it!! I'll have to build my own kit eventually, just out of pure jealousy!

Ruben, I tip my hat to you, you make my models shine! :)

P.S: be honest, now. Did you saw off the missiles and make your own with styrene? :ph34r:

Thank you very much John. Since you are the sculptor, your congratulations are priceless.

• 2 weeks later...

The Tomahawk will always have a special place in my heart, being my first Marcoss kit (before I'd even heard of Macross). Outstanding weathering, and I like that the missiles look pristine - it always pains me to see a well-weathered model with equally well-weathered expendable munitions! :p

Oh, and I second the call for more info on how you did that searchlight, it looks great.