Toynami 1/100 line

nightmareB4macross

• 2 weeks later...

The valk looks terrible -- HOWEVER -- I will give them this..at least they got they grey color of the packs right (or closer than Yamato/Arcadia ever has!) :rolleyes: . Still wouldn't buy it.... <_<

LOL...but isn't the big gimmick the orange fast packs? They seem to be missing from the BBTS product pic....hmmmm?

I wish you hadn't shown me this....I should report you :p

You know you want it.... :rolleyes:

Not sure if this will sell out....based on the previous SDCC exclusive, I would say no.....but, it is a VF-1D and Bandai has not even teased an HMR version...unless i missed it? :unsure:

I see Toynami loves to invent tuning valks I think they should go with those shown on battlecry videogame, any Jack Archer or Izzy custom valk would be interesting instead of the canon ones which are being produced by Bandai in a far superior fashion.

Edited by VALKYRIE ACE PILOT

No. I think this thing sullies the good name of CRAP.

My feelings exactly..however..I agree 100% with the color of the FP's. Not really to go with the 1D, but for a "Rick" :ph34r: or Roy..they would be far better than Yamato/Arcadia's color choice!!!

Edited by derex3592

Hahaha! :lol: But I like this color better. :wub:

sdcc01-1.jpg

Doesn't mean I'm going to buy one though. :lol:

Per Robotech.com....the "orange" fast pack set will be received by anyone that placed a PO for it at the 2016 SDCC....the one for sale at BBTS is the "standard" release.....both should be out at the same time....so if you really want one.....and want it with orange fast packs....you may as well wait until both are out....the availability of the "standard" version should keep the cost of the "SDCC" version from getting too crazy on ebay....assuming more than 10 collectors placed PO's.....if not, I'm guessing you will see 1000 or so for sale on the Robotech store soon enough..... :rolleyes:

Per Robotech.com....the "orange" fast pack set will be received by anyone that placed a PO for it at the 2016 SDCC....the one for sale at BBTS is the "standard" release.....both should be out at the same time....so if you really want one.....and want it with orange fast packs....you may as well wait until both are out....the availability of the "standard" version should keep the cost of the "SDCC" version from getting too crazy on ebay....assuming more than 10 collectors placed PO's.....if not, I'm guessing you will see 1000 or so for sale on the Robotech store soon enough..... :rolleyes:

Thansk jvm! I feel flattered now. You even visit Robotech site to check. ^_^

I'll probably get one if it's $20 max. And I will give it to my son. ;)

I guess they went for ostrich-y colors fastpacks on that exclusive?

20 bucks would be a generous price for these pieces of doodoo. I think I paid 25 for the VF-1A like 10 years ago and it fell apart with broken polycaps very quickly.

54.99 seems like a crazy price to pay :0

Edited by Duymon