The WWE and Pro-Wrestling Thread 2

Guest davidwhangchoi

I really have a feeling based on the switching ref's for WWE Championship match, there going to be some reversal tomorrow on Monday Night Raw for Daniel Bryan's Title..

Looks like it was fishy. Daniel Bryant's WWE Championship was taken away on the opening of Raw tonight.

I'm really digging "The Real Americans" Tag Team. Zeb Colter says some crazy insults that's racist towards minorities. At first eveyone was booing them but

it's crazy that people are starting to like them. tonight on Raw during the match everyone was chanting "We the People"

Check out what he get's away with saying on live tv.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

• 2 weeks later...

WWE Battleground Results

Pre-Show Kickoff

Dolph Ziggler did the Zig-Zag on Damien Sandow. So much for Sandow's push...

World Heavyweight Championship - Hardcore Rules

Alberto Del Rio © made Rob Van Dam tap out to the Cross Armbreaker.

Piss Break

Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro def. Santino Marella & The Great Khali

WWE Intercontinental Championship

"Mr. Perfect, Jr." Curtis Axel © pinned R-Truth.

WWE Divas Championship

AJ Lee © (with Tamina Snuka) def. Brie Bella (with Nikki Bella)

Rhodes' Jobs on the Line

Cody Rhodes & Goldust (with Dusty Rhodes) def. The Shield (Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins with Dean Ambrose). Cody gets his job back and Dusty stays at NXT.

Bray Wyatt introduced Kofi Kingston to Sister Abigail.

CM Punk landed a low blow and pinned Ryback.

WWE Championship

Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan fought to a no-contest after Big Show knocked out both of them and the referee.

Meanwhile, on RAW:

- Because of his actions that ruined the PPV main event, Big Show was slapped twice and fired by Stephanie Mac.

- What the hell is with these Los Matadores and El Torito?!?

- Unfortunately, John Cena is coming back to face Del Rio for the World title at Hell in a Cell.

- Woo Woo Woo, You Know It! Hard to believe Zack Ryder is still under contract.

- The Shield def. Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes & Goldust after Triple H manipulated the stipulation into a no-DQ match.

- During the post-match beatdown, Big Show stormed back into the ring and pushed away The Shield before knocking out HHH.

- The WWE title is still up for grabs.

Earlier tonight, on RAW:

- Shawn Michaels will be the guest referee for the Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan match at Hell in a Cell.

- This setup between Bray Wyatt and The Miz seems promising.

- CM Punk will once again face both Ryback and Paul Heyman in the Cell at the next PPV.

- Cody Rhodes & Goldust ended The Shield's Tag Team Championship reign, all thanks to Big Show.

- It looks like there will be a match between Big Show and Triple H at Hell in a Cell, if not sooner.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i was watching a bit tonight... i hate to admit this but i think i miss John Cena a bit... at least we get to Boo him... i don't think there is a heel(bad guy) that really gets under my skin these days. I need someone to BOO. lol

Paul Heyman has too much respect... everytime he comes out to a hot crowd, everyone's screaming ECW! ECW! ECW! out of repect. Triple H as well. Randy Orton the same. Is there anyone to hate as a villain in WWE right now?

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Meanwhile, on the other side of pro-wrestling...

It seems that Hulk Hogan's departure from TNA was the final nail in the company's coffin. I mean, just look at the single person responsible for TNA's current state. I thought Stephanie Mac's acting was bad, but this takes the cake.

Rumor has it that the Carter family will be selling TNA very soon. Another part of that rumor is that Spike TV will buy it because they need a wrestling program. Will Vinnie Mac even bother to pull out his checkbook on this?

Edited by areaseven

WWE Hell in a Cell Results:

Pre-Show Kick-Off

Damien Sandow pinned Kofi Kingston after using his full nelson slam.

WWE Tag Team Championship - Triple-Threat

Cody Rhodes & Goldust © def. The Shield (Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) and The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) after Cody landed the Cross Rhodes on Rollins. There goes the Shield's momentum.

Piss-Break: Mixed Tag Team

Summer Rae & Faaannn... daaaaannnnn... gooooo... def. Natalya & The Great Khali after Summer reversed Natalya's Sharpshooter into a rollup.

WWE United States Championship

Big E Langston def. Dean Ambrose © by count-out.

Handicap Hell in a Cell

CM Punk def. Ryback & Paul Heyman after nailing Ryback with a kendo stick and made him GTS. After the match, Pepsi Boy also made Heyman GTS.

Los Matadores (Fernando & Diego) def. The Real Americans (Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro) after double-teaming Swagger. So much for that momentum as well.

World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena landed the AA on Antonio Del Rio © to become the new World Champion. Yawn. At least WWE finally remembers Sandow's Money in the Bank clause.

WWE Divas Championship

AJ Lee © did the Black Widow on Brie Bella to retain the title.

Hell in a Cell for the Vacant WWE Championship - Guest Referee: Shawn Michaels

Randy Orton def. Daniel Bryan to regain the WWE title after HBK landed some Sweet Chin Music on Bryan. Typical KLIQ maneuver is so typical. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps one of the most talked-about stories among wrestling fans this year centers on Jim Ross. On September 11, Good Ol' JR announced his retirement from the WWE. However, there has been heavy speculation that the WWE fired him because of his failure to control the hosting of a WWE 2K14 press conference. During that event, Ric Flair (drunk as usual) spent too much time ranting about the death of his son Reid and other random things.

A Real Scandal in Professional Wrestling: The Firing of Jim Ross

Guest davidwhangchoi

man he was treated so bad by Vince. but he still came back and became one of his stooges. i thought though they crossed the line when they made fun of his illness

Following the numerous run-ins over the past month, Big Show got his job back as part of a settlement between him and Triple H and Stephanie Mac. In addition, he has a title shot at Randy Orton's WWE Championship at Survivor Series.

Guess this means Daniel Bryan's been relegated back to mid-card status. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

that's so sad to see Razar like this.... so hulk may be coming back to wwe... he tweeted today he won't be returning to tna and he wants to go to wrestlemania

Survivor Series is this coming Sunday. Here's the card, along with my predictions:

Pre-Show Kick-Off: Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz

No one cares about The Miz anymore.

WWE Championship: Randy Orton © vs. Big Show

Will three months of buildup pay off for Big Show, or will he be just another victim of Triple H's corporate schemes?

World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena © vs. Alberto Del Rio

Perfect time for a piss-break or to buy some snacks.

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Big E Langston © vs. Curtis Axel

Neither of these two Superstars have in-ring presence or personality, so go take a leak.

CM Punk & Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper & Erick Rowan with Bray Wyatt)

Both Pepsi Boy and Beard Guy are championship material, but they've been sadly relegated to this mid-card status to be fed to the Wyatts.

10-Man Elimination Tag Team Match: Cody Rhodes & Goldust/The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) & Rey Mysterio vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns)/The Real Americans (Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro)

Mysterio's back, but no way is he back in top form. Gonna have to give this match to the Rhodes Brothers.

14-Diva Elimination Tag Team Match: Natalya/The Bella Twins (Brie & Nikki)/The Funkadactyls (Naomi & Cameron)/Eva Marie & JoJo vs. AJ Lee/Tamina Snuka/Kaitlyn/Alicia Fox/Rosa Mendes/Aksana/Summer Rae

This PPV is gonna be a very long piss-break.

Edited by areaseven

There's no general sports thread here, but since Mike Tyson is a WWE Hall of Famer, I'll just park this here.

I'll be perfectly honest there should be at least a single general sports thread allowed on here, but the powers that be seem to be vehemently against it saying its not Sci-fi or anime related. I find that a little strange give some of the threads that are allowed here like the MMA, music, automotive, weapons, and photography threads that really have a tenative link to sci-fi or anime at best if at all.

WrestleMania XXX isn't until April, but two rumors around the PPV are already spreading on the Web:

1. Hulk Hogan. Just weeks after leaving TNA, he tweeted that he wants to go to WrestleMania. If he does, what role would he have? There's some speculation that the Hulkster may go one-on-one with John Cena, but his back can no longer take any in-ring abuse. Hogan has an electronic spinal cord stimulator surgically placed on his back, and once he does the leg drop, there goes his spine. Perhaps WWE will give him a hosting role like they did with The Rock at WrestleMania XXVII, which ended up being a dull event.

2. Sting. WrestleMania XXX will supposedly mark the first time ever that Sting enters a WWE ring. Adding more fuel to the rumor is the match itself, which will be against the Undertaker. Obviously, this sounds f'd up, as WWE would bring in Sting only to secure UT's undefeated WM streak.

Guest davidwhangchoi

How old is sting now? It's been like forever and if he finally comes to wwe, im sure people will be excited but i hope its one of those "one last match things" cause he's getting up there.

Wonder if steve austin is going to make an appearance...