Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

Thanks... nope, I have a pane of frosted glass I put up by the window to get that diffused background and the trees are for model railroads. As long as I don't have them in focus I think they look pretty convincing.

Thanks! I try to keep up with you and some of the other guys here.

im the one who's trying to keep up :lol:

dude your pics are way better than mine especially your composition

hah, it's kind of you to say but we both know that's not the case. :lol:

cmon dude! your pics were nice especially those spotlight shots from few pages back, i really admired them.

cmon dude! your pics were nice especially those spotlight shots from few pages back, i really admired them.

thanks but I only did those because you had those silhouette shots and ultimateone had those shots darkly illuminated shots. If I've managed to post up images people like it's only because I've been inspired by people like you, ruskii, ihkii, MaveRick... you guys set the bar pretty high!

Finally took some time to edit the massive backlog of pics I have saved on my computer.

Got a little bored, decided to screw around with the hue setting on some of my older pics, and stumbled into these "interesting" color-schemes:

1) YF-21 in the VF-11's color scheme (sorta <_< ):

gallery_3595_265_24977.jpg

2) Brera Sterne going old school:

gallery_3595_265_116824.jpg

Finally took some time to edit the massive backlog of pics I have saved on my computer.

Got a little bored, decided to screw around with the hue setting on some of my older pics, and stumbled into these "interesting" color-schemes:

2) Brera Sterne going old school:

thats pretty cool

love these shots!

_DSC5163.jpg

LOL @ eugimon and vegas complimenting each other back and forth :lol:... but honestly both of you take very very nice pics and sorta made me embarrassed at first for posting horrible photos and subsequently inspired me to take better ones... ^_^

still haven't opened my new 11B and 25F (i know, i'm soooo late to the party...)... maybe by tuesday i can post pics of my new valks... :)