Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

Thanks! Where can I get the best price including shipping for the TV parts?

That's what I'd like to know. I am searching around. I'll let you know what I find!

EDIT -

Forgot to say...I may have some AWESOME drunk poses going on later. I got them in my mind but I have some drinking to do first.

Edited by macross1979

Lovely 1:72 Ozma.

I opened mine today and looked at the parts. Doesn't look so daunting. Not as many rungs as some of my MG Gundams. Rather minimal. We'll see how the building process goes. I'm aiming to sit down to it next Monday (not tomorrow).

Can't wait for my Messiah to be built :)

Pete

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE THAT FETISH?!

Tt's possible to enjoy something for the artistry and the aesthetic without necessarily taking part in the culture or in this case, having the fetish.

They're great shots, composed and shot well and they play with the anthropomorphism of the valkyrie in a new and novel way.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE THAT FETISH?!

I'm not really into BDSM either - at least not personally. I do enjoy watching it though. Particularly when the participants are Valkyrie :)

And since we're on the subject of fetish...peeka boo:

2upti74.jpg

Just a little taste of something I've been working on... ;p

Pete

Cool technique mate! I have never heard of it. I will have to figure out how to do that.

Also...Pete...GREAT PICS!!!

you start with the camera zoomed in on the subject then zoom out as the camera takes the picture. you really need a camera like a SLR where you can manually manipulate the zoom.

you start with the camera zoomed in on the subject then zoom out as the camera takes the picture. you really need a camera like a SLR where you can manually manipulate the zoom.

I can try this...don't know if it will work though. I cannot manually adjust my zoom the way I believe you speak of.

Roy delivering SOFT DRINKS?

They're called "soda pop missiles". They're to help calm & confuse the Zentradi before the battle.

Roy - "First deployment....go go go!"

Zentradi - "What's this?!? More CULTURE!...HOLY $HIT...THIS CULTURE IS GOOD!"

Roy - "Destroy them ALL!!!"

Okay...I know I just pulled that out of my a$$. But it sure sounded good.

They're called "soda pop missiles". They're to help calm & confuse the Zentradi before the battle.

Okay...I know I just pulled that out of my a$$. But it sure sounded good.

Roy firing SODA POPS?!! :angry:

C'MON!! If he's gonna kill the Zents with deculture, he's gonna do it ROY'S WAY: with beer bottles, whiskey bottles, and every hard liquor known to man.

None of this soda pop crap. <_<

Not ripping on you, macross1979; I'm just against the original picture-taker's idea of Roy being armed with just "soft drinks."

Okay...I know I just pulled that out of my a$. But it sure sounded good.

LIES! That's a Roy imposter. The real Roy would have beer missiles exclusively. He would first shoot one at himself to get himself respectably drunk if he wasn't already, then he would shoot them at his enemies so they wouldn't be at a disadvantage. After all, how can you fight without some booze?