Bandai VF100's Official Thread Ver.2

Graham

HLJ has updated pictures of the full armored version of the VF-25

Alto:

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN959033

Ozma:

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN956817

Hmm... somehow the armors look detachable, and if they really are, I wonder if the design of the plain VF-25 has been improved...

Damn that looks great! Thanks for the links. I am definitely getting the armored 1/100.

It would be nice if they'd at least roll-out the Lucifer. They'd get at least two variants out of it - the red one and the green ones.

It would be nice if they'd at least roll-out the Lucifer. They'd get at least two variants out of it - the red one and the green ones.

Oddly enough we've only been shown the unpainted 1/72 model, not the DV or the VF100 of the VF-27.

Has anybody tried inserting the display stand adapter for the the VF-25 into a Revoltech display stand? it works, even looks better than the one Bandai intends to sell to you.

Let me try tomorrow!!

Now I should buy more Revoltech. A cheap one costs less than a Bandai stand maybe?

here goes a pair of pictures of the VF-25F in Gerwalk mode sitting on the revoltec stand I was talking about. Sadly, legs don't spread out enough to achieve a menacing "A stance" when the connector is on! Haven't tried Battroid, bundled with the VF-25G, there is a Fighter mode connector that I tried to use and almost broke the toy, not sure how it's supposed to really attach.

post-9400-1246275358_thumb.jpg

post-9400-1246275409_thumb.jpg

Edited by regult

• 2 weeks later...
I don't recall seeing any pics of these, but HLJ has preorders up for two new VF-100s:

"1/100 VF-1S SP Battroid"

http://hlj.com/product/BAN960399

"1/100 VF-1D Transformable SP"

http://hlj.com/product/BAN960400

Looks like Bandai's finally producing something other than VF-25s.

These aren't VF100s toys. It's listed under HLJ's injection kits section so most likely these are just re-pressings of the old Arii or Imai kits.

Guest sh002

damn i got my hopes up for a second. i would definitely get those two if bandai did make 1/100 toys of them. the 1/100 toynami vf-1s has the ugliest face mold and there aren't any 1/100 vf-1d's from any company.

what if they are new snap fit kits?

Edited by sh002

These aren't VF100s toys. It's listed under HLJ's injection kits section so most likely these are just re-pressings of the old Arii or Imai kits.

Oops! I stand corrected. Thanks for the clarification. :)

damn i got my hopes up for a second. i would definitely get those two if bandai did make 1/100 toys of them. the 1/100 toynami vf-1s has the ugliest face mold and there aren't any 1/100 vf-1d's from any company.

what if they are new snap fit kits?

Unlikely. But last year, Wave was courting a series of snap-fit 1/100 scale VF-1 kits at the hobby shows. They were supposed to be released this Spring. Unfortunately, for some reason, Wave dropped the idea early this year. Probably not to mix up with Bandai's VF100s line. :(

That looks really great!!!

Props to CF18 for providing the link!!!!

Can we say Bandai VB-6 König Monster??? Same scale as Yamato's one????

3725624428_6aee823f4b_o.jpg

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

If that's a Robot Soul toy (and I have no idea but it looks like what the sign says) then it wouldn't transform. (EDIT - although it does look transformable)

Edited by jenius

If that's a Robot Soul toy (and I have no idea but it looks like what the sign says) then it wouldn't transform. (EDIT - although it does look transformable)

You're right, it could be the Robot Soul line B))

I'm the only one that likes Yamato's version (have three ^_^ ) but it doesn't hurt to get another version from a different company :lol:

it looks like it might be able to do shuttle and destroid modes, but not Battroid mode.

VF-19 Kai:

If it has the glossy red finishing rather than the dull red on the prototype, i'm getting it!

Koenig Monster:

Ok...tempting...should i wait for a 1/60 DX one? It looks like an improvement over the yamato but quite alot of it remains the same like the nose area.

Amazing, 1/100 scale and Bandai is able to pull off better legs.

No carve outs on the upper legs, and the right width and length.

Heck it has bloody knee guards, even though VF-19 shouldn't have any I think.

I say bring on the VF-19F and S!!!

And for god sakes no more YF-19. I am sick of seeing that Valkyrie as a toy/model stand in for the actual VF-19s.

Given that Max and Milia's names are already on the sticker sheet for the VF-22S, I firmly believe that Yamato has the M7 license.

Therefore, I would skip the VF100 VF-19 Kai... I never like it enough. And definitely not enough to get 2 versions of it.

(my love for Yamato toys may make me get a Y 1/60 version though)