Yamato $2000 DYRL MACROSS

EXO

true true, how is it supposed to run and stuff without knees? :lol:

How about sitting down? :lol:

It did sit down, got smashed (well cannon fire blast) to the ground and put on it's arse by the Meltrandi remember?

It doesn't need knees, that's what the big arse boosters are for, pushing it around with menacing ease for example DYRL? finale. (she was crusin!!)

A mate and I reckon it's a good chance this will be exclusive. Good, bring it, can't wait!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

It did sit down, got smashed (well cannon fire blast) to the ground and put on it's arse by the Meltrandi remember?

It doesn't need knees, that's what the big arse boosters are for, pushing it around with menacing ease for example DYRL? finale. (she was crusin!!)

A mate and I reckon it's a good chance this will be exclusive. Good, bring it, can't wait!

Thanks Lobizon!

"Now with extreme Daedalus Attackâ„¢ action!"

"Calling SDF Macross! Come in, SDF Macross! This is UN Spacy Command, do you read me?

Macross responding, read you loud and clear!

Macross, planet Earth needs your help!

On the way!

MACROSS!

The world's greatest battleship, now the world's greatest toy! Macross has it all! Locking wrist carrier ship!

Calling Macross!

Daedalus Attack Action!

Wow!

Pulsating Super-Dimension Energy Cannon!

Total annihlation!

Multi-phrase Minmay simulator!

My boyfriend's a pilot!

And, best of all, HIGH-PRESSURE SPACE KNEES!

Fire the gun!

(NOT A SITTING TOY)

Get your SDF-1 Macross action figure and save a galaxy near you!

MACROSS!

Available at all HobbyLink Japan outlets in the Tri-Continent Area"

-Commercial for Macross toy

Man, this is what you get when you make a joke and I just watched Toy Story again. :lol:

"Calling SDF Macross! Come in, SDF Macross! This is UN Spacy Command, do you read me?

Macross responding, read you loud and clear!

Macross, planet Earth needs your help!

On the way!

MACROSS!

The world's greatest battleship, now the world's greatest toy! Macross has it all! Locking wrist carrier ship!

Calling Macross!

Daedalus Attack Action!

Wow!

Pulsating Super-Dimension Energy Cannon!

Total annihlation!

Multi-phrase Minmay simulator!

My boyfriend's a pilot!

And, best of all, HIGH-PRESSURE SPACE KNEES!

Fire the gun!

(NOT A SITTING TOY)

Get your SDF-1 Macross action figure and save a galaxy near you!

MACROSS!

Available at all HobbyLink Japan outlets in the Tri-Continent Area"

-Commercial for Macross toy

Man, this is what you get when you make a joke and I just watched Toy Story again. :lol:

Very nice Macross crossover ad. I just watched Toy Story too. :lol:

BTW, my opinion btw TV vs DYRL SDF: TV is like the sole carrier CVN-65 Enterprise, while DYRL is more like the current line of Nitmitz nuclear carriers. ^_^

Naw, really? <_<

I know. That's why I said it.

Oh yeah, sure, another head pilot scenario. :lol:;)

They need to change your title to New Edwars Test Pilot as well, after how many releases of sticker sheets they still get it wrong. T_T

what the hell is a lobizon?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Is this thing ever going to come out? It's been over half a year, and the only thing that changed is the color. C'mon, slap some paint on it and start selling this sucker. :lol:

It will be out when it's ready. :p

Maybe that raise will be put to more use than simply paying bills :blink: I'm saving change, if you can believe that, and up to about $200 in change. Hopefully by preorder time, I'll have enough to get one through. Man, this will be one of those rare things when it's out...Wonder if the price is gonna get higher as it gets close to release.

Why do they even bother putting up the No Pictures signs when someone is allowed, or has time, to put a pack of cigarettes (the official Asian scale object) in front of it and then take a picture? Also there is a tiny battleship there for scale as well, but I assume Yamato put that there.

Why do they even bother putting up the No Pictures signs when someone is allowed, or has time, to put a pack of cigarettes (the official Asian scale object) in front of it and then take a picture? Also there is a tiny battleship there for scale as well, but I assume Yamato put that there.

Sometimes..........it's on purpose......

This is going to be a thing of beauty. Problem is there's Bandai's Alto w/ EX-Gear , the 1/72 VF-27 and the DX Macross Quarter on their way. That will bankrupt me. Period. Then, in adition to this beast, both in size and in price tag, there is another beast coming from Sideshow Collectibles standing at 20+ inches, the awesome looking movie acurate Optimus Prime.

With both of them having an expected price of around US$ 500, one will have to be taken off the list and though i love the SDF-1, Prime is wining for 2 reasons... 1 - i have the Wave SDF-1 (wich despite the minute size, compared to this, is an awesome figure) and Optimus looks just spectacular. No way i can save for both. :(

Edited by westfall