Macross mecha design on the Daily Show

danth

It is blasphemy for a Q-Rau to be pilotless.

It reduces the chance of marrying a hot Meltran chick.

On the issue of robotic killing machines the US is already doing it in Pakistan with drones.

Bombs and such is still to whom it may concerned.

So what if the US military gets bad intel and hits civilians? Not their concern.

Wow, I thought Letterman overusing "Time to Be a Star" was enough. Now, we've got to deal with a Quaedeluun Roomba...

I watched a new Letterman about two weeks ago, and although I like Letterman, it was the first time in years that I watched the show. I just turned it on because I was really bored. Anyway, sure enough they used Robotech music in that single show I happened to watch. I thought, damn, either that's quite a coincidence, or they use Robotech music all the time.

Edited by danth

Here's the video link. The episode aired last week I think.

Queadluun-Rau at about 45 seconds, with a few extra mounts on the shoulders. Do I get a prize?? :lol: :lol:

Very spooky though. I think I would have spotted it if I hadn't of been told to look for it.

I could have accepted the overall body shape as coincidence, but the wrists with guns/arms *really* give it away as somebody knowing what they are doing.

Taksraven

There is something about Samantha Bee that really sets my teeth on edge. Mr Colbert was much better at playing moronic "characters" like this.

Edited by taksraven

I watched a new Letterman about two weeks ago, and although I like Letterman, it was the first time in years that I watched the show. I just turned it on because I was really bored. Anyway, sure enough they used Robotech music in that single show I happened to watch. I thought, damn, either that's quite a coincidence, or they use Robotech music all the time.

No, it's more than once. I don't think it's all the time, but I could swear once, I also heard the battle theme from RT once...

And I know they've used Time to be a Star at least 3 times.

Edited by SchizophrenicMC

No, it's more than once. I don't think it's all the time, but I could swear once, I also heard the battle theme from RT once...

And I know they've used Time to be a Star at least 3 times.

Right, I've seen two other clips of Letterman using Robotech music on youtube. What I meant was, the fact that they did it again the ONE time I actually watched the show on TV was pretty funny to me.

Yes. And you also support killing stupid little girls with ice cream.

That was, IMO, the funniest part of this segment. "Well, you don't want to shoot stupid children either" ROFL.

This actually aired on TV, here in Lisbon, about an hour ago and i honestly admit i didn't notice the Queadluun-Rau, i mean, it looked sort of familiar but it didn't ring any bells at the time.

This goes to show you, MACROSS RULES!!! :lol: