Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

Spedfish, no advice for you, but I am VERY impressed by what you've done so far. Nice work.

Helmet looks especially cool.

I'm in the same boat, by the way, in that MOSPEADA-related stuff is the main reason I come here.

I'm probably late to the party, but did anybody notice that Toynami is releasing the Dark Mospeada sometime next week??? Since there's obviously no Beagle love anymore, Megahouse should help us out and give us the Fuke and Shinobu.

I'm probably late to the party, but did anybody notice that Toynami is releasing the Dark Mospeada sometime next week??? Since there's obviously no Beagle love anymore, Megahouse should help us out and give us the Fuke and Shinobu.
I honestly never even entertained the thought that Toynami would release the dark version because it's been so long since the Asian version was released. Not sure if this is good news or not. MH MOSPEADAs are my favourite though and I wouldn't mind them making more.

If you gotta have this, and ebay reseller in Hong Kong has it for $48 plus & $16 for shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Megahouse-Mospeada-VR-...=item4a9b93e2f1

It would be cheaper than paying tax and shipping charges thru RT.com

I have all the Mega House ride armor. They are just awesome.

I have heard nothing but negative things about CM's. Being a huge Mospeada fan, I may take the plunge anyway. I like how CM's is selling the army builder figures alone. Pretty cool. Personally, I was disappointed with their Legioss/Tread sets. With some more effort, it could have been an amazing set. I'm bummed about Beagle's cancellation of their perfect Mospeada toys. I think I held off on the CM's because I just don't want to be let down any more.

The Megahouse versions are a total win. Lots of fun.

Hey! I heard it through the grapevine that CM's is retooling their Legioss/Tread sets! Is this news to anyone? I started reading through the forums, but at 44 pages long, it may take me a bit of time.

Hello? Is this thing on? :)

Hey! I heard it through the grapevine that CM's is retooling their Legioss/Tread sets! Is this news to anyone? I started reading through the forums, but at 44 pages long, it may take me a bit of time.

Well, awhile back I heard about something similar via the forums. But all it ended up being was the set with a new BFG for the Beta if I recall correctly (and an even bigger price tag too). Doubtful that they'd actually redo their set to look more accurate or anything like that.

That sounds like old news. CMs re-released their blue Legioss/Tread set. The re-release featured optional larger chest intakes, a second gun, and a new linking cradle that held the toys closer together. Most every major retailer I knew didn't even bother carrying it.

That sounds like old news. CMs re-released their blue Legioss/Tread set. The re-release featured optional larger chest intakes, a second gun, and a new linking cradle that held the toys closer together. Most every major retailer I knew didn't even bother carrying it.

Anymoon is your website? Man, that is the BEST site for reviews!

Are you going to pick one of these up? I bet they're next to impossible to find if no one is carrying them. Not to mention the absurd price tag. Do you know anyone who is selling this set? Thank you in advance!

And thanks again for all your hard work on Anymoon. I seriously use your site before I make any of my Macross or Mospeada purchases. I appreciate it!

Glad you like the site. I'm spending my day today watching football and taking pics of the EX Gear. I decided to pass on the "improved" CMs release. If I find it some day on sale somewhere I'll pick one up. Right now I don't know a single place offering it internationally.

I'd like to add that what separates AnyMoon from the other sites out there are the comparisons.

What made me decide to invest on the new 1/60 Valkyries was anymoon's size comparison to other previously released Valks. I could see the level of detail compared to some Valks I had around, and it really made me decide to take the plunge. Glad I did. I love the 1/60's. (I still like the 1/48's the best, but that's me).

I also like the careful detail that goes into the pictures. It highlights the toys strengths and weaknesses. Many other sites out there that compare toys don't take the time to take good pictures like Anymoon and Remy's Tformers site does. I think that is key to help make a decision on weather or not to invest in a new release.

And of course, a well thought out, organized review with rating scale too.

Seriously, I think Toynami, BanDai, Yamato, MegaHouse and CM's should all pay you residuals for all the shiza I've purchased because of your site. :)

Thanks again.

While at first I was annoyed that now RT is going to sell the Dark Mospeada, I've kind of come around.

I have all three Dark bikes from CMs, and only the dark ones.

I have the completely dark (no white at all) Yellow from Megahouse, and nothing else from Megahouse.

I have both Beagles.

I guess I might as well get the dark Stick from Megahouse, kind of fill in the collection, since nothing else is coming out now anyway, and hope that maybe this will at least spur on some more products from SOMEONE.

What's worse than the death of the Megahouse line is the death of the Beagle line.

That Stick and Rey are two of the most fantastic toys I have ever had the pleasure of playing with. Two icon gems I have always wanted since I was a kid, and one of the few times where I was not disappointed.

It suck, it really does. We've seen more Mospeada toys in the last two years than we have in the other 25 years combined, and I doubt we'll see any more for a long, long time.

Is CM's line still going, at least? I was informed on this thread that CM's redid the underwhelming Legioss/Tread set. Too little too late. I have not purchased any of CM's cyclones. I heard nothing but negative things about them from friends, and honestly, they are way, way over priced for what they are.

But considering I have almost everything else, maybe I should take the plunge. Since it may be my last chance to get some "new" Mospeada toys for another 25 years. :(

I'm off my soapbox now.

who could let off such an inviting post...bad taste of me though....

on a side note....i may consider getting fuke & shinobu from CMS to complete the line....no thanks to MH & Beagle...

I almost took the bait too. I think anyone reading it did. You just did what we all thought of. No harm there.

And I agree.

I was thinking about the Fuke and Shinobu just to complete the series. But I think the scales are different. I believe the Megahouse are 1/15 and the CM's are 1/18. Also, CM's contain die cast where the Megahouse don't. I hope they can pass as a set. Cause I really don't want to buy the other three. Especially if they suck.

anymoon has a very good review of the CM's. You should check it out.

I almost took the bait too. I think anyone reading it did. You just did what we all thought of. No harm there.

And I agree.

I was thinking about the Fuke and Shinobu just to complete the series. But I think the scales are different. I believe the Megahouse are 1/15 and the CM's are 1/18. Also, CM's contain die cast where the Megahouse don't. I hope they can pass as a set. Cause I really don't want to buy the other three. Especially if they suck.

anymoon has a very good review of the CM's. You should check it out.

yeah...I've gone thru Jenius' reviews on them....i don't really like the CMs designs, that's why i went with MH...they are different in scale and would probably look akwardly small...but desperation has an amazing blinding effect on collectors

Some day I'm going to bust all my CMs Mospeada toys out and do a diorama for you guys to try to inspire some jealousy :)

I agree though, CMs toys are way expensive for what they were and while it's nice they pretty much completed all things Mospeada they never got closing to nailing everything just right.

Edited by jenius

Some day I'm going to bust all my CMs Mospeada toys out and do a diorama for you guys to try to inspire some jealousy :)
That would be "awesome". Maybe you could do like a MOSPEADA toy roundup for your site?

I have the Yellow and Shinobu ride armors and they're pretty disappointing in my opinion. I only really got them to go along with the CM trading figures that are coming out. Oh the the trading figures have been pushed back btw <_<

I was collecting the CMs to be in scale with my 1/18th Bubblegum Crisis and Megazone 23 toys and figures, but even at that was only collecting the "dark" versions of the figures (same with Megahouse). The Beagle line was where I intended to get the anime accurate toys (and yes, I preordered both Stick and Ray, so I'm not one of the people who was waiting for them to go on sale or clearance later).

I wonder if CMs will do a "dark" version of Yellow? Megahouse did, and CMs seems to do as many variants and as much getting multiple toys out of a single mold as possible, so I'm surprised they haven't yet.

I think CMs is done with Mospeada after the trading figures so I'd be a little surprised if we see more toys from them. If we were going to I'd guess that the Clear/Metallic versions of the dark ride armors would be next.

I recently got the CMs Fuke (well about 2 months ago), but just opened it up yesterday. I was pretty disappointed in the quality of the toy myself. It's very flimsy, and seems so fragile. I would get the Shinobu, but at nearly $70, there's simply no way. Kinda bummed about not seeing a Beagle especially, but the MH version as well. Simply just not enough Mospeada fans out there, or some very stingy ones. I know the ones on MW tend to buy stuff when they can.

So, is the CM Fuke that bad?

I have the Toynami/Beagle Scott and Rand (haven’t gotten to actually opening them… don’t yell at me :unsure: ) but since the Beagle Fuke is dead, I've been meaning to buy the CM for a time. Jenius’s review has stopped me so far.

But I do have the CM Stick and I must say I really enjoy how he looks. Yes, the damn thing is frustrating to handle but once posed, it looks great.

It's not that bad if you're used to the CMs line, but for me, coming from the MH and Beagles first, it's a frustrating mess. I didn't even bother tranforming it just cause of fear of breaking it. But, that's just me.

I concur with Twoducks, I have CM's Scott, Yellow and Fuke (and have Ley and Shinobu on the way) and they look really nice while posed, but handling them is a pain but at least it's a complete line. I also have CM's Dark legioss and it is very frustrating trying to align everything in armo fighter, but at least I don't get the feeling that the damn thing is going to break (like Toynami/Aoshima).

It's not that bad if you're used to the CMs line, but for me, coming from the MH and Beagles first, it's a frustrating mess. I didn't even bother tranforming it just cause of fear of breaking it. But, that's just me.

Er, Mospeada fans are cursed!

The Beagles are just top notch. My buddy isn't a Mospeada fan, and he went out and purchased the Toynami versions as soon as he handled mine. Yes, they're that good. I was so excited to finally have a complete set of riders.

I know for a fact there is a prototype of Fuke. I know for a fact that the Robotech versions are selling well (considering their price and the economy). So, why doesn't Toynami release it? They can get twice the bang for the buck and release the Sue Graham version. It's a wasted opportunity, especially since the prototype is done.

If I win the lottery this week, let's buy that damn prototype and mass produce a Fuke for the fans. While I'm at it, I'll release a Legioss that's to scale too. But first, I have to win the lottery.