Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

Got my Rand MPC today! Looks great! Can't wait to take it out of the box when I get a minute. Then reality clicked in-----these two will be the only two I will EVER have... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: This is just soooo wrong in SO many ways Beagle.........

It's just too bad that most fans are only just now realized how great this peice is and that it cannot be missed from their collection.

Maybe than we would have Fuke right now...Or maybe with enough sales...we still can. I still have a glimmer of hope that toynami will convince beagle to at least finish Fuke sinds both companies have already invested quite some money in development.

Congrats with the best Cyclone ever made, don't forget to hook us up with some pics :lol: .

I'd buy the Beagle ver. The toys are the same, but I prefer the headsculpts over the Toynami versions.

It's worth the extra $$ for me.

I would (and did) buy the Beagle versions. Much more expensive back then too.

Which one will you guys buy a Beagle worth $205 USD converted or a Toynami version worth $187.5 USD convreted?

Please help me decide!

It depends. The only difference is the head sculpt and the packaging. Both scupts don't look exactly like the TV show. But i liked the Beagle version slightly better.

As far as packaging goes, The toynami version is much better. It's smaller but sturdier. And if you already have other Toynami masterpieces It will fit in fine.

I think the japanese versions will be harder to find in the future but that is just a guess.

I could not choose and just got both ^_^.

I also got both. I heard that there were pretty much the same number made by Toynami/Beagle so I wouldn't choose based on rarity. If you're okay with the head sculpt, I'd get the Toynami.

The more I have and look at my "scott", I like it over the "stick" sculpt. But the "rand" is gonna take some getting use to...I just went with MPC cause it's a little cheaper and I am a sucker for their very nice packaging.

I'm flirting with the idea of trying to weather my "rand" and keep my "scott" pristine......must work up courage....... :wacko:

I also got both. I heard that there were pretty much the same number made by Toynami/Beagle so I wouldn't choose based on rarity. If you're okay with the head sculpt, I'd get the Toynami.

Have you gotten the Aoshima tread yet?

Can't wait for an other review ^_^.

I am so looking for 1 or 2 sets of these and have no luck finding them on ebay.

Anyone know where i can find them? if anyone is willing to part with them for like $50 or someting?. PM me.

2009_0814_2.jpg

2009_0814_3.jpg

2009_0814_1.jpg

Edited by gilermo

Nice pics, Derex. I just got mine today too via ebay $170 shipped. I haven't seen the Beagle head sculpt. So if possible, may you guys please post a photo of the Beagle Rand head sculpt?

From what I've seen online so far, Beagle has the more mean and serious face expressions on these figures. Toynami on the other hand has their version include nice and happy faces.

Is there a 1/10 Lancer by Toynami coming out? Masterpiece Lancer Cyclone by Toynami ONLY $199.95 from this link:

http://www.digital-toys.com/robotech3.html

Is this for real?

Is there a 1/10 Lancer by Toynami coming out? Masterpiece Lancer Cyclone by Toynami ONLY $199.95 from this link:

http://www.digital-toys.com/robotech3.html

Is this for real?

Yep, it's 100% legit. It shipped back in the first quarter of 2009, right on time.

Of course I'm being sarcastic. That info looks like a hybrid of the 2009 release schedule (produced by Toynami in early 2008) and actual MSRP of the Beagle/Toynami MPC. The original release schedule was for the Cyclones Toynami actually intended on making

Edited by jenius

FYI: GI Joe has its own version of the cyclone coming out: G.I. Joe Cycle Armor with Ashiko.

Just announced at JoeCon.

:huh:

Transformation sequence looks VERY similar to BGC, much moreso than MOSPEADA.

If you guys could get either of these for around $200 shipped or walk-in store purchase:

Beagle Rey...

...or Toynami Rand...

...which one would you buy? Please give your reasons! Thanks!

If the price is the same. i would take the Beagle Ley.

If you already have a Toynami scott or other toynami Alpha's/ beta's i would take the Toynami Rand.

Good to see more people buying these.

well, for better or worse, with things being the way things are, in a moment of weakness, I finally broke down this am and ordered the Masterpiece Red and Green alphas from RT.com. yes yes, I know....,but I will probably transform them 1 time just for grins (VERY carefully), and then sticker them and put them on display in fighter mode forever. Just couldn't not have the other 2 to go with my blue alpha and beta. Gonna pass on the green and red beta, and hold that cash in reserve for the ever-so-small chance we get more 1:10 Ride Armors someday.......... :angry:<_<

Edited by derex3592

Know how you feel, I may have to break down and get my shadow alpha from RT.com.

Recently got my green alpha from someone here on MW and it was a pretty sturdy item - just be cautious!

-- Oh, and on those saddle bags, they really are supposed to be that green! I got my new Mospeada book and it clearly shows them dark green.

Gotta have them somehow . . .

Know how you feel, I may have to break down and get my shadow alpha from RT.com.

Recently got my green alpha from someone here on MW and it was a pretty sturdy item - just be cautious!

-- Oh, and on those saddle bags, they really are supposed to be that green! I got my new Mospeada book and it clearly shows them dark green.

Gotta have them somehow . . .

I hear ya ,man, I would KILL for a couple of sets of those saddle boxes/bags! :ph34r:

If the price is the same. i would take the Beagle Ley.

If you already have a Toynami scott or other toynami Alpha's/ beta's i would take the Toynami Rand.

Good to see more people buying these.

Why the Beagle? Don't have the Scott/Stick yet. Looking for one at about the same price.