Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

No open bays for CM's Yellow, but otherwise the figure is pretty great if you can get past the microman size and the complexity and fiddlyness of the transformation that results. He gets colored two-tone saddlebags, too, which break up the monotony that's present on the Stick/Ley versions.
Cool I'm familiar with Rey and Stick's but I haven't handled the others. I might have to make a mad dash to pick them up so I have everything scale for a display. I already have a blowsperior on the way. Anything I should be aware of with the other sets?

I'm confused about those Mospeada figures, there are 10 pieces in a box but only 5 different figures? You're going to have to buy duplicates and you still might miss one? That's really a bad way of doing things. Why not just put together 10 characters by including Jim Austin, Batra, Sorji, Wolf, and Aisha?
To be fair every time I've bought a box of trading figures from hlj so far I've gotten at least one full set. It's usually only the secret figure you have to worry about. and even then that depends on the ratio in that particular series. I have fulls sets for all the Macross ones except that one Minmay series because I hate her :lol:

I finally got my "scott bernard' MP Cyclone... yes, I got the toynami version. Number 321... that's gotta be a bad sign.

It's cool. Kinda fidgety though but it's amazing piece of engineering.

I found a local seller that carries the Scott's Cyclone for about $187 converted. I have a choice of getting one with the following numbers:

1273 (or somthing like that)

With eugimon's statement above, is there a problem with the earlier releases? Please help! I'm torn which one I should get. Thanks in advance fellas! ^_^

the WF 2009 saddle bags for the Beagle look great!!! (painted/moulded? dark green)

Anyone got the word these..as in are they only on sale or display at the festival ,or ending up on online store,s to buy???

I,m gonna go ahead and get me some Ray Beagles before they go.it would be great if these saddle bags became available to compliment this dead line,it would help soften the blow alittle!!

I wonder if this has been posted before.

Actually yes but that's a nice collage

On a slightly happier note, CM is coming out with a series of 6 Mospeada figures. And Yellow's on his ride armor, as a civilian though. But still looking cool and beautiful. :)

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10095681

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10095681b/30/1

( I will miss having a Beagle Houquet ride armour always...so near and yet so far... :( )

It is already out, I heard that it is just the regular version with the extra parts. You have to put the bigger intakes on yourself.

Does anyone know if this new set comes with an improved Legioss/Tread connection?

You tube "Mospeada Beagle" for both review.

My choice is all Toynami Cyclone right now. I was just wondering if earlier batches (i.e. 300+) and those in the 1,200+ have different build quality.

Again thanks in advance for any information.

That Houquet type looks excellent for the most part. I could nickpick the choice of colour as it looks a bit too pinkish in the pictures IMO. It's really too bad the line is dead because although at the size there's no way I'd buy most of them I'd still probably buy just the Yellow if they did one. Just so I could have the ultimate (so far) incarnation of my favourite MOSPEADA character.

The Aoshima Beta releases are another reason Toynami should have chosen the Invid Command ship over the Regult.

Aoshima does the engineering, both companies get to release 3 versions (green, pink, gray) and we finally have some invid/inbit enemy mechs.

They could be vinyl, maybe just plastic for the cockpit cover, hands, missile bay covers and head. They have very few points of articulation and could come without stickers. Maybe around $39.99 each?

Wish this rumor had panned out . . .

The Aoshima Beta releases are another reason Toynami should have chosen the Invid Command ship over the Regult.

Aoshima does the engineering, both companies get to release 3 versions (green, pink, gray) and we finally have some invid/inbit enemy mechs.

They could be vinyl, maybe just plastic for the cockpit cover, hands, missile bay covers and head. They have very few points of articulation and could come without stickers. Maybe around $39.99 each?

Wish this rumor had panned out . . .

YES I AGREE WITH YOU!!!, well maybe not on the price but yes. If you ask me if there are ever to be a Inbit release it should be the Gosu first, since it can be made in three different colors. I know the Inbit Eager are more popular especially in Japan but I can totally see everybody including me recreate Tread and Gosu battles on my shelf more than Eagers.

Poor enemy mecha... why are you so shunned? Sniffle.

JENIUS - Since this rumor never did pan out can you give us more details? Did you ever tell us which company was considering the Inbit Command Ship? Was it Aoshima?

And can you give us any bright Mospeada news other than the new book and CMs figures?