Microsoft Flight Simulator

MegaX

I was wondering if there were any good mods for MS Flight Simulator that allowed you to fly Valkyries.

If so which MS Flight Simulator? There are a lot.

And where are these mods located? Are there any at Macross World?

Thanks for the help! ^_^

One of my favorites: The FS2004 VF-1S which is compatible with FSX, as well.

(Transforming)

Another, The YF-19, also compatible with FSX

Then, of course, there's a whole world of stuff for YSFlight, so I'd check that out. :)

How do you install the YF-19 in FlightSimX? I have the decompressed file on my desktop but the installer doesn't work.

Edit: Found the aircraft folder unlike CombatSim2 it is two layers down.

For everyone's reference:

C:\program files\microsoft games\microsoft flight simulator x\simobjects\airplanes is where you copy the folder containing the plane and its necessary files and folders.

So, the YF-19 would be

C:\program files\microsoft games\microsoft flight simulator x\simobjects\airplanes\YF-19

And, if you're really good, you can edit the CFG file to your liking for performance and, if you have them, new textures. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi boys. I´m a long time visitor for Macross World and today I join the forums. I´m from Argentine, and a Macross fan since child. Now I´m 31 y.o.

I stoped here for a minute because besides a Macross fan, I´m aeronautics and MS Flight Simulator 2002 fan TOO!

I like to create aircraft for the sim, and with my two lifetime passions together I began to work a few years ago in my Macross/FS 2002 proyect.

Following accuracy first of all.

I work with G Max, a 3D design software specially created for games. It was a release with FS 2002 Pro.

I want to know if I can share my work to speed up the proyect.

I´m looking exactly for someone who likes to create scenery for the sim, or the big vessels.

My work is pointed to aircraft and little and naval vessels.

Of course I DON´T want to make money with it. But I want to share it only with Macross/FS fans.

All of you who are hanging around reply and I´ll contact you. I promisse that the next time I´ll put some images of some of my works to show you

Best wishes from the SOUTH! :lol:

Viva Macross! :lol::rolleyes:

Hi boys. I´m a long time visitor for Macross World and today I join the forums. I´m from Argentine, and a Macross fan since child. Now I´m 31 y.o.

I stoped here for a minute because besides a Macross fan, I´m aeronautics and MS Flight Simulator 2002 fan TOO!

I like to create aircraft for the sim, and with my two lifetime passions together I began to work a few years ago in my Macross/FS 2002 proyect.

Following accuracy first of all.

I work with G Max, a 3D design software specially created for games. It was a release with FS 2002 Pro.

I want to know if I can share my work to speed up the proyect.

I´m looking exactly for someone who likes to create scenery for the sim, or the big vessels.

My work is pointed to aircraft and little and naval vessels.

Of course I DON´T want to make money with it. But I want to share it only with Macross/FS fans.

All of you who are hanging around reply and I´ll contact you. I promisse that the next time I´ll put some images of some of my works to show you

Best wishes from the SOUTH! :lol:

Viva Macross!

:lol::rolleyes:

Now, promise from now on, you will post coherently in normal typeset.

That's just one of the many ways I have to say:

WELCOME TO MACROSS WORLD! HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi BOYS:

To clear doubts, my models are for FS 2002 (FS8), so they should work in FS9 (FS 2004), obviously when they´r finished :p

Does anyone of you knows how to work with Gmax? Does anyone of you create models for FS?

^_^

I have never made any models in FS but have started "fixing" instrument panels in CFS 2 and FS X.

Can bumble F... the repairs on 2D panels really well but have no idea about the 3D cockpit or exterior.

Next project with be flight characteristics so I can get the FFR-31 to land at a speed that will keep it in the same state.

• 4 months later...