Japanese Toy Robot Photography Book

tuck2197

The Book has been released! I am offering a 5% discount to all MW forum members. Click the link below for ordering instructions. The book has quite a few images of Macross toys, if you follow the links to the preview of the book you won't see any Macross toys as it only shows the 1st 15 pages and all of the Macross images are at the end. You can see a few images that are in the book in the link to my website below.

Robot Book Order Form

I have been working on a self published book focusing on toy robots for the past year. I am nearing completion (targeting an April release date). In the mean time check out my website to see some of the images:

GreenStPhotography

You can also check out my photography businesses facebook page and become a fan to get updates on the book:

GreenSt on Facebook

Edited by tuck2197

Beautiful photography! Did you use a Holga on some of that? Did you do a lot of post in photoshop?

Yes I did use a Holga. As for post, all I did was adjust the contrast and did a little dodging and burning. The border was added (obviously) in photoshop, that was because the images really needed border definition for the book. I'm not usually a fan of borders, but since most of these images have a white background their borders were not very well defined on the white pages of the book.

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you liked the images. To keep up to date on the book and my photography either sign-up for e-mail updates or check out GreenSt's Facebook page. You can do either or both on GreenSt's front page:

GreenStPhotography

• 1 month later...