Macross Frontier Music Rundown

westfall

Interestingly enough, the "Hard Chase" cue is added on to "Transformation" during the Galaxay Tour Final concert, with the new part starting at 1:46:27. With the way Transformation abruptly cuts out on the first OST, I wonder if it was always part of the original cue and if so, WHY did they leave it off?

Edited by uminoken

Interestingly enough, the "Hard Chase" cue is added on to "Transformation" during the Galaxay Tour Final concert, with the new part starting at 1:46:27. With the way Transformation abruptly cuts out on the first OST, I wonder if it was always part of the original cue and if so, WHY did they leave it off?

Yeah, i saw that (and immediately cut that bit to listen obcessivelly to XD). Yes, Transformation ends abruptly but that's just the way it is. "Hard Chase" is a Medley and Transformation is one of the tracks used on it. One could try to clip the several cues together to form the track but unfortunatelly not all the cues have been released. Let's hope that when the 2nd movie is released in DVD and Blu-Ray they put some more music out. Damned 2.0 audio tracks. XD

• 9 months later...

After FINALLY getting to watch the 2nd movie, I really want more Alto's theme (about 3 more variants in the 2nd movie). Also is 'F Refrain' in the movie at all? Didn't hear it but have only seen the movie once. Don't suppose the games have any of the unreleased bgm? Nearly all the Star Wars prequel music is now out due to game rips lol!