Cat's Eye

Less than Super Ostrich

$140 for an original Tanmen, or for Mike's cast?

I paid $115, S/H included, for Mike`s resurrection in '04, and I sold it 2.5yrs later for $230, S/H extra; maybe this can give you an idea of what yours is worth today.

I didn't know Captain America was gonna do one. I doubt I could get more than $50... I'm thinking of holding on to it. By the way, it is Mike's resurrection (I suppose this is a better "r" word than the other one).

It's the last rec... um, I mean resurrection I ever bought... and I don't plan on buying another one.

He mentioned he might tackle it after the Glaug, nothing is set in stone yet; something else may inspire him along the way and bump it to even later. I think you should aim for the range I mentioned and post in the sales forum, if that doesn't bare fruit, try a BIN or even a low starting bid regular auction on eBay.

How does that saying go? A thing is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it, or something... just look at the Auctions Of Great Absurdity Thread to see stuff go for what you may perceive to be ridiculous prices, but the buyer's perspective may be that those are normal, or acceptable, prices. And, to the risk of sounding like an a-hole, business is business, not everybody on eBay (or even here) knows that Cap't might, someday, maybe, get around to building a Cat's Eye kit. What if he never does it, and you gone and sold it for $50...?

He mentioned he might tackle it after the Glaug, nothing is set in stone yet; something else may inspire him along the way and bump it to even later. I think you should aim for the range I mentioned and post in the sales forum, if that doesn't bare fruit, try a BIN or even a low starting bid regular auction on eBay.

How does that saying go? A thing is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it, or something... just look at the Auctions Of Great Absurdity Thread to see stuff go for what you may perceive to be ridiculous prices, but the buyer's perspective may be that those are normal, or acceptable, prices. And, to the risk of sounding like an a-hole, business is business, not everybody on eBay (or even here) knows that Cap't might, someday, maybe, get around to building a Cat's Eye kit. What if he never does it, and you gone and sold it for $50...?

I frankly don't care if I get an extra $50 for it, particularly if it goes to a friend on the board. HWR MKII was asking for it, and I'm inclined to give it to him... I'm just looking at my pile of "partially built" kits and it is really bugging me. Particularly since I know it will have to be majorly rescribed.

I frankly don't care if I get an extra $50 for it, particularly if it goes to a friend on the board. HWR MKII was asking for it, and I'm inclined to give it to him... I'm just looking at my pile of "partially built" kits and it is really bugging me. Particularly since I know it will have to be majorly rescribed.

I have hasegawa scribing tools and templates :ph34r: