Macross Frontier Figures

CF18

My thought was more of, "Did they really need to make sure she had a visable panty line?" This being Japan though, I already know the answer to that.

Nice figures overall, though I'm not sure about the faces. Won't know until they're painted. The rest of the sculpts are fantastic. I suspect the Sheryl may help on a small cosplay project I'm thinking about. I'm thinkinmg of constructing that flag. The pole's gonna be fun...

I remember that key. The price was as ridiculous then as it is now. Same as the hat (one can buy a mighty fine one for the price of that sucker). The entire ensamble costs over $1,500. I could clothe a small regiment of Mahou Shoujo Rankas for that, and at probably better quality. Yet it's all sold out. Maybe I'll make a key too.

I wonder how long until we get their final outfits. I love those. Wouldn't mind Ranka's purple casual wear either. They'll make them, I'm sure.

i am sure nothing was meant by it.

I hope so; it wouldn’t be nice to hear that small crotches are inherent to Asian men… <_<

Anyway, let’s go back on topic. I’m looking forward to seeing how the painted figures look like, mainly the faces.

• 4 weeks later...

:huh: That’s not a nice comment IMO.

i guess everyone is a little bit racist :p

i am sure nothing was meant by it.

Just a joke. Nothing was meant by it. Just playing off stereotypes. You know, the stereotype that black men have big units, asians have small ones, etc. As a self-deprecating Asian dude myself, I'll all say is, if you're confident, doesn't matter how big it is. :rolleyes:

Edited by pud333

• 2 weeks later...

What the hell man?

Sold out at AmiAmi and HLJ.

It's still at Hobbysearch.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10173155

EDIT: It's back in stock at AmiAmi.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-5122&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dsheryl%24pagemax%3D100%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Edited by UN Spacy