Macross Frontier Figures

CF18

well say hello to my newest figure.....oiran sheryl it is an awsome figure. but a bit pricey but i had to have this beautiful fig. I found it on ebay for total including shipping $261 was that a good price or did I pay too much? but anyway im really happy with it.

sheryl.jpg

Edited by Murphy

well say hello to my newest figure.....oiran sheryl it is an awsome figure. but a bit pricey but i had to have this beautiful fig. I found it on ebay for total including shipping $261 was that a good price or did I pay too much? but anyway im really happy with it.

Where did you get yours? And for that price?

I’ve only found this one but it's waaaaay more expensive and the shipping is also a bit out of my possibilities!!!

post-12283-0-93386900-1312267261_thumb.jpg

:lol: Source: http://www.moeyo.com/2011/07/wf2011s_cosplay_05_sheryl.html

$261 is close to what I paid for mine, so, if you're asking if it's what everyone else is paying for it, then you're on track there. It is a lovely figure, and probably one of the best representations of Sheryl. It's hot, very colorful, detailed, and has a lot of mass. I found it worth the money, as I plan to keep it for a very long time.

I definitely love the second SQ Sheryl.

Still 50-50 on the first one because of the paint apps on the face.

The one in the picture is the 3rd Sheryl (technically 4th, a the first one was released twice) figure.

The 2nd one is the one wearing the final concert outfit from the TV ending, with out stretched arm like the final scene. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Banpresto. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Sneak peak at the next Ichiban Kuji set. :)

Another Sheryl to buy. This one looks damn good as well. OK, I'll be getting one of these as well. These sets must be doing really well, to warrant so many variations.

The one in the picture is the 3rd Sheryl (technically 4th, a the first one was released twice) figure.

The 2nd one is the one wearing the final concert outfit from the TV ending, with out stretched arm like the final scene. :)

Are you sure? Because the one in the final concert outfit from the movie says on the box "2". I'm pretty sure that "1" is the Universal Bunny costume.

Aren't you mistaking the Ichiban Kuji figures as SQ too?

BTW I'm talking about the mold releases, since I know that the SQ 1 had two other limited variants or so.

Edited by kamadoma

Are you sure? Because the one in the final concert outfit from the movie says on the box "2". I'm pretty sure that "1" is the Universal Bunny costume.

Aren't you mistaking the Ichiban Kuji figures as SQ too?

BTW I'm talking about the mold releases, since I know that the SQ 1 had two other limited variants or so.

Yeah, it gets kind of confusing since there were normal releases, exclusive release, and promotional releases.

There are three Sheryl SQ figure molds.

The first Sheryl mold (Universal Bunny) had four variants. The original color (normal release), the original color with clear parts (exclusive release), and the blue and red release for trade-show give-away (promo releases).

The second Sheryl mold was the TV final concert outfit and the stand is the shape of angel wings, designed to pair with the TV final concert Ranka Lee figure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Macross-F-Frontier-SQ-10-Figure-Sheryl-Nome-Banpresto-/390336366286

The short shorts is the third Sheryl mold. This version was assigned the same name as the first release "Macross F Movie Edition - False Diva - SQ Figure : Sheryl Nome", so they added a "2" in the end to avoid confusion/duplication (and usually to promote this is the second figure from the same series, since the first one did so "well").

post-9743-0-21108800-1314516614_thumb.jpg

sheryl.jpg

Yeah I saw that one one Ebay too, decided I have enough Sheryl's to last me and that it was too pricey for my tastes. It just came out for crying out loud, it not like it's the last.

Yeah, it gets kind of confusing since there were normal releases, exclusive release, and promotional releases.

There are three Sheryl SQ figure molds.

The first Sheryl mold (Universal Bunny) had four variants. The original color (normal release), the original color with clear parts (exclusive release), and the blue and red release for trade-show give-away (promo releases).

The second Sheryl mold was the TV final concert outfit and the stand is the shape of angel wings, designed to pair with the TV final concert Ranka Lee figure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Macross-F-Frontier-SQ-10-Figure-Sheryl-Nome-Banpresto-/390336366286

The short shorts is the third Sheryl mold. This version was assigned the same name as the first release "Macross F Movie Edition - False Diva - SQ Figure : Sheryl Nome", so they added a "2" in the end to avoid confusion/duplication (and usually to promote this is the second figure from the same series, since the first one did so "well").

post-9743-0-21108800-1314516614_thumb.jpg

Thanks for pointing out, man. Now that I think of it for the second time, the TV ending versions did come out first before the second movie figure. I guess I was too excited about the latter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Woah. Some of those Sheryl statues are amazing. But there is absolutely no way my gf would allow me to have one. She has problems accepting my Figma collection as it is. She'd lecture me until my ears bled if I brought one of these home. Very cool though. I will have to enjoy these vicariously through everyone else's pictures haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance that the Megahouse Klan gets rereleased?

Doubtful, but anything's possible. So far the only re-release from MegaHouse for Macross is the concert Sheryl (which they released in a different colour). Also, Klan ended up in the bargain bins on many online sites so that's probably not a good sign either.

Doubtful, but anything's possible. So far the only re-release from MegaHouse for Macross is the concert Sheryl (which they released in a different colour). Also, Klan ended up in the bargain bins on many online sites so that's probably not a good sign either.

Are you talking about the super pack klan, or the micronized klan? I missed out on the micronized klan and the prices for that one on creepbay is outrageous.

Are you talking about the super pack klan, or the micronized klan? I missed out on the micronized klan and the prices for that one on creepbay is outrageous.

I was referring to the armored Klan. I think the Micronized Klan is even more unlikely, I've been looking around for that one for awhile too.

Just a heads up to anyone that owns an armored Klan, be super careful moving the boosters around if you've had it sitting on display for a while. I took mine of the shelf yesterday to do some dusting, and when I tired to re-position one of the boosters the ball joint of the arm that connects it to her backpack snapped off. apparently the PVC seized up from sitting for so long.

I was able to fix it with some superglue and a cut down finish nail but I'm probably never going to be able to move it again, let alone get the thing apart if I decide to pack it away (although that probably isn't going to happen any time soon).

Just a heads up to anyone that owns an armored Klan, be super careful moving the boosters around if you've had it sitting on display for a while. I took mine of the shelf yesterday to do some dusting, and when I tired to re-position one of the boosters the ball joint of the arm that connects it to her backpack snapped off. apparently the PVC seized up from sitting for so long.

I was able to fix it with some superglue and a cut down finish nail but I'm probably never going to be able to move it again, let alone get the thing apart if I decide to pack it away (although that probably isn't going to happen any time soon).

Yeah, I had actually noted that in my review. One of my booster's ball joint got stuck in the slot and separated from the arm - the design is nice but prone to damage.

Oops I knew I forgot to mention that about mine.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I think there was a pic half way up the page. BTW, I haven't been keeping up with Figures lately, has there been a Ranka figure in this outfit:

I've yet to get a Ranka figure, and I think this is about the only version I'd been interested in.

sample-d6e01fe753eb6591e73421659b43dd69.jpg

Those are nice. How cheap is cheap, and where do they come from?

They're from the Nyan Nyan Heroines second set.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10150001

They were 840 yen each. The only online retailer I've found that doesn't force you to buy a box of 8 is Toyslogic; they'll sell you the full set of 4 for $43.99, which is almost exactly 840 yen each. Of course I didn't want Klan or another Ranka in her Nyan Nyan uniform. :)

http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=588_604_97&products_id=20132&products_type=1