Macross Frontier Figures

CF18

Are they made by Bandai, cause I think I saw the Movie Sheryl on Ebay.

IIRC Banpresto. I'm not sure if it's Ichiban Kuji.

I have Bandai's movie Sheryl. It'd be perfect if it wasn't for her deer in the headlights facial expession. :mellow:

The May 2011 Hobby Japan comes with a Sheryl figure and the June 2011 comes with Ranka.

http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english&vgForm=ProductInfo&sku=BOK-3793&template=default/product/e_display.html

So when you say May2011 magazine, you actually mean March is that right? I seem to recall JPN magazines comes out something like 2 months ahead.

IIRC Banpresto. I'm not sure if it's Ichiban Kuji.

I have Bandai's movie Sheryl. It'd be perfect if it wasn't for her deer in the headlights facial expession. :mellow:

Yeah so do I and it didn't look like it's pre-production model in the picture when I bought I off HLJ. Might sell that one, to get the better looking one.

• 2 weeks later...

I am wondering how well the 1kuji prizes for MF 1st Stage is doing in Japan. Seems that VERY few, almost none, shops are carrying it in Hong Kong. It shouldn't have anything to do with the earthquake, as I can see the Gundam 1Kuji in a lot of places. And 1st Stage was actually released in Feb.

Good job BlackAce! :)

The May 2011 Hobby Japan comes with a Sheryl figure and the June 2011 comes with Ranka.

http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english&vgForm=ProductInfo&sku=BOK-3793&template=default/product/e_display.html

That one's actually pretty cute. The Sheryl's nice too, considering.

Glad I don't bother with Nenderoids.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

just picked up the May issue of HJ. the sheryl figure it came with is small (~3in) but very detailed and nicely painted; i would say better than most of the banpresto MF stuff.

Could you post a picture please?

Hey there,

I was just going to ask about that Mega House Klan Klang....

I was always into the Mecha but I have never purchased a character figure. I was think of displaying this Klan figure with my VF-25G DX.

Has anyone displayed them together? I understand the MegaHouse figure is closer to a 1/72 scale rather than a 1/60 like the DX, but I figure they should look pretty sweet togther.

Thanks for any help.