Macross Frontier Figures

CF18

Can you believe some dumbass had some of my armored Klang pictures deleted say they violated terms of service, most likely he same dumbass that got my old account banned because he is a effeminate prick. Got them reuploaded with a disclaimer that it does not Violate any terms of service so he should get a life or get locked out. Does these pics look like the violate any thing?

ArmorKlang6-1.jpg

ArmorKlang33-1.jpg

ArmorKlang34-1.jpg

ArmorKlang38-1.jpg

ArmorKlang35-1.jpg

ArmorKlang39-1.jpg

ArmorKlang40-1.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

WHAT. THE. HECK.

I love Bandai's emotion style Sheryl Nome. It's got a GREAT sculpt buuuuuutshe's not really showing any emotion. <_<

Now THIS is how it should have been in the first place. She's in motion, hair is flowing, and she's it looks like she's singing Lion.

From Banpresto. Coming June 2011!?!

More photos: http://ga.sbcr.jp/mprize/016105/

01s.jpg

Can you believe some dumbass had some of my armored Klang pictures deleted say they violated terms of service, most likely he same dumbass that got my old account banned because he is a effeminate prick. Got them reuploaded with a disclaimer that it does not Violate any terms of service so he should get a life or get locked out. Does these pics look like the violate any thing?

if anything,those pics just make me alil jealous lol looks so purrdy.

WHAT. THE. HECK.

I love Bandai's emotion style Sheryl Nome. It's got a GREAT sculpt buuuuuutshe's not really showing any emotion. <_<

Now THIS is how it should have been in the first place. She's in motion, hair is flowing, and she's it looks like she's singing Lion.

From Banpresto. Coming June 2011!?!

More photos: http://ga.sbcr.jp/mprize/016105/

01s.jpg

that's hot.

love the pose on that new sheryl, but the face seems a little too angelic. reminds me of the yamato 1/10 minmay. i can't put a finger to it, but it's probably the eyes. sheryl is naughtier, haughtier and hotter. i don't get that from the face sculpt. i actually liked the face on the bandai sheryl prototype, but it didn't translate into the production version which ended up with a blank stare. i'm probably just blabbing and will end up getting this anyway, making it my 6th.

love the pose on that new sheryl, but the face seems a little too angelic. reminds me of the yamato 1/10 minmay. i can't put a finger to it, but it's probably the eyes. sheryl is naughtier, haughtier and hotter. i don't get that from the face sculpt. i actually liked the face on the bandai sheryl prototype, but it didn't translate into the production version which ended up with a blank stare. i'm probably just blabbing and will end up getting this anyway, making it my 6th.

Very well said. Without her attitude, Sheryl would be just another generic anime female lead.

All based on personal impression:

Personally I like the oldest Ichi Prize B of Sheryl best; they managed to capture Sheryl's spirit (to me). Same angelic face issue on Megahouse's army suit release, even she wears little enough. Great production, no wonder, from MH. The bullet Sheryl is too erotic (is there such a thing as "too erotic"?), and the noseart is not Sheryl-accurate to start with (to me).

Not Grace, and another not Grace. I think their quality is improving, but not their choice of subjects.

It is absolutely insane that there has not been a single grace figure! Really freaking crazy! I just now got finished watching the frontier movie and I would love a figure of her!

med_gallery_4840_100_499107.png

med_gallery_4840_100_50067.png

I love the Sheryl figs and will buy them all, but man, they're getting to be a little hard to catch up with. I'm also a bit bummed out about the no Grace, and no Kathy, heck, even Nanase.

And, if they're gonna make anymore large size Klan figures, they should make one posable, playable, and in 1/60 to fit with the Valks, with armor attachments included. Yeah, I know, I'm just dreaming.

• 3 weeks later...

Macross F Ichiban Kuji - Diva Collectionst 1st stage - Feb 2011

一番くじプレミアム マクロスF~歌姫コレクション~ファーストステージ

http://www.1kuji.com/maf-1st

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-cybergundam/article?mid=62778

Macross F Ichiban Kuji - Diva Collectionst 2nd stage - March 2011

一番くじプレミアム マクロスF ~歌姫コレクション~ セカンドステージ

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-cybergundam/article?mid=62786

Edited by CF18

Macross F Ichiban Kuji - Diva Collectionst 1st stage - Feb 2011

一番くじプレミアム マクロスF~歌姫コレクション~ファーストステージ

http://www.1kuji.com/maf-1st

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-cybergundam/article?mid=62778

Macross F Ichiban Kuji - Diva Collectionst 2nd stage - March 2011

一番くじプレミアム マクロスF ~歌姫コレクション~ セカンドステージ

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-cybergundam/article?mid=62786

Looks Like I have to wait till the black bunny Sheryl is available on Ebay.

Sheryl and Ranka again! Not that I don't like them, but yes, it's time for other characters maybe.

Well... Keep the Sheryl's. Swap Ranka with Catherine or Grace. I don't mind another Klan either.

Nanase... I don't mind looking at her, but not enough to buy her figure.

Went ahead and purchased a blk version of the movie sheryl.. my 2nd Mac F toy.. after the Monsters

:o WHAT!!!! :o How'd you and where did you get that from? HLJ dosen't even have it listed.

Black Bunny's been out for ages actually.

"Personally I like the oldest Ichi Prize B of Sheryl best; they managed to capture Sheryl's spirit (to me). Same angelic face issue on Megahouse's army suit release, even she wears little enough. Great production, no wonder, from MH. The bullet Sheryl is too erotic (is there such a thing as "too erotic"?), and the noseart is not Sheryl-accurate to start with (to me). "

The first one's face just didn't quite cut it for me. Just looked wrong in the pics(though looking at some new ones doesn't make it look half bad from some angles). I have both Megahouse releases. I don't think "angelic" is how I'd describe the stage face. It's got a playfulness that I like. Though I didn't like it much until I saw it in person (thanks Mar). The NA version (despite how non-nose art it really is IMO) has a very eerie face from some angles. I do agree that it's a touch too erotic (especially when they try to pass it for WWII Nose Art, which isn't as blatent to have a bullet AND words suggesting penetration),and YES there is such a thing, but it is an exceptional sculpt. It mirrors the art extraordinarily well. Though I also agree that the original art was rather off face wise as well. That's a rather classic thing for Sheryl, even my sister has described art of her as "mannish".

I like the Black Bunny a lot face wise. Though I loved the gray prototype with the glowing eyes. The Xmas Sheryls don't look half bad (I suppose lower expectations on cheap figs apply). Most rankas have been great, so I assume it's Sherilu's odd face that proves hard to translate. Klans have been incredible.

Liking the new movie one, even if her mouth is huge. Sheryl has a huge playful side to her, and a lot of it is lost in all the smutty art that comes out (not that I don't love quality smut).

Though I agree, enough Sheryls, I want Grace and Cathy. Stop with the girls and bring us the women.

By the way, I know much has been said of the different Sheryls, but what is the preferred Ranka? Nyan-Nyan (which I almost got at Fanime before Miss China nabbed her funds), NA, Cinderella? One I somehow missed? I need to balance the odd fact that I have two expensive Sheryls (though one was a gift), and only gashapon Rankas.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

The first one's face just didn't quite cut it for me. Just looked wrong in the pics(though looking at some new ones doesn't make it look half bad from some angles). I have both Megahouse releases. I don't think "angelic" is how I'd describe the stage face. It's got a playfulness that I like. Though I didn't like it much until I saw it in person (thanks Mar). The NA version (despite how non-nose art it really is IMO) has a very eerie face from some angles. I do agree that it's a touch too erotic (especially when they try to pass it for WWII Nose Art, which isn't as blatent to have a bullet AND words suggesting penetration),and YES there is such a thing, but it is an exceptional sculpt. It mirrors the art extraordinarily well. Though I also agree that the original art was rather off face wise as well. That's a rather classic thing for Sheryl, even my sister has described art of her as "mannish".

I like the Black Bunny a lot face wise. Though I loved the gray prototype with the glowing eyes. The Xmas Sheryls don't look half bad (I suppose lower expectations on cheap figs apply). Most rankas have been great, so I assume it's Sherilu's odd face that proves hard to translate. Klans have been incredible.

I still stand by my own opinion. The first 1kuji Sheryl is the best (to me)! :p There's no right or wrong, of course.

The black and white bunnies are both very good. Although the black bunny costume is a bit embarassing. The 2 different facial expressions display the two sides, the timid and the hottie...

Ranka-wise, I don't know. The first 1kuji Ranka is good. But somehow... The mouth? The standing angle? Isn't quite right to me.

The 2nd Kuji Ranka has a better script, but the paint job is not as good IMHO.

MH Rankas: the Nyan Nyan Ranka doesn't look like Ranka at all. The finishing is excellent, though. The noseart Ranka is overall good, but I have trouble looking at a yet-to-develop girl's nake body.

I skipped the Emotion figures... But from the pictures, that Ranka is pretty good. But again, I prefer to see Ranka in her kiwaii outfits, not sexy ones.

ArmorKlang6-1.jpg

ArmorKlang33-1.jpg

ArmorKlang34-1.jpg

ArmorKlang38-1.jpg

ArmorKlang35-1.jpg

ArmorKlang39-1.jpg

ArmorKlang40-1.jpg

Great pics! Klan looks amazing. I'm trying to resist buying.