Macross Frontier Figures

CF18

could anybody (UN Spacy :rolleyes: ) who got theirs from Amiami post a pic of the box that Klan came in...

just paid for mine. i'm having it shipped to my cousin's to avoid customs, haha :ph34r: ... just curious how much extra space is in there...

this will probably be my first and last static anime fig that i will be keeping... i previously bought a couple but decided to sell them off coz i realized i'm not really cut out to be an anime figure collector. i usually just like the mecha... but for the uber hotness that is Klan Klan w/ them super packs, i'm making an exception. :D

You're lucky...I just finished my YT review and had the box right next to me. :p

post-31-128885098706_thumb.jpg

1/72??

That's judging from certain armor parts...

The back boosters and the leg armors are in around same size as my 1/72 VF-25s, but the shield and chest armor are bigger.

I decided to use the leg armors as the control, as it is Klan's more "normal scaled" body part.

Came in today, but it arrived sooner than I predicted. It had arived at my day job while I was at my second job and yet no one called me I would have picked it up. But it looks like I'll have to get it tomorrow, also managed to buy a new 10 megapixel camera for better closeups when taking pictures the old one is a mere 8 megapixels and has a hard time focusing when I am too close to the subject.

The ball joints on the booster pack have already become loose.

I can't say I'm surprised with all that junk in the trunk. ^_^

The ball joints on mine are pretty tight, one of the ball joints got stuck in the booster back and broke off the arm on mine. But that's not a big issue as the arm can still connect to the ball joint. Just wasn't a very good design but I can see why they did it this way.

Got mine from my day job and put it together (the armor parts that is, and I say that Megahouse got Klang' "ahem" assets in the right proportions according to the anime. Let just say in addition to getting a new 10 megapixel camera and a 4GB SD card The pics are like high def can't wait for the SDF-1 to come. Of and the box is huge practically bigger than the box my Real Image Yoko came in.

ArmorKlang1.jpg

ArmorKlang2.jpg

ArmorKlang5.jpg

ArmorKlang10.jpg

ArmorKlang11.jpg

ArmorKlang12.jpg

ArmorKlang13.jpg

ArmorKlang15.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

The multiple other users with Grace in their avatar discounts that. :p

Because there are SO many people with Grace avatars on the boards... (and the ones you surreptitiously changed to grace don't count. :p )

I'm just saying that when you buy anything that requires installation or assembly instructions, the manuals usually come in at least 4 languages.

The fact that the manual for this toy, and probably all of the others, comes in Japanese is another little quirk... same as why there are never any subtitles for Macross releases.

I agree, though, that if you need instructions to build this figurine, you might have some other problems to deal with.