Macross Frontier Figures

CF18

I just Per-ordered Armored Klan Klang. My first anime figure.

Me too!! You can never have to many Klan Klang figurines!! And this is genuine 1/72nd scale as well! Can't wait for this baby to arrive! She would look perfect next to my other Klan statue. :pB))

just got this new megahouse Ranka figure and i gotta say it's pretty awesome! I'm loving these Megahouse figs as the sculpt and detail are great on each character. PLUS i love the design with all the different configurations you can have. This is my 2nd fav figure behind the Sheryl 'dont be late' fig that is also fantastic.

i should take my own pics, but here's the stock one below to remind you of how good the figure is. Strangely though, it's smaller than the Nyan Nyan megahouse figure which i thought is the same scale

10105002a.jpg

Like we need ANOTHER Klan fig, when there's still no Grace, no Nanase, no Kathy...

(Sheryl/Ranka are expected---they are the main characters. Klan has a grand total of like 15 mins of screen time in the entire series)

Like we need ANOTHER Klan fig, when there's still no Grace, no Nanase, no Kathy...

(Sheryl/Ranka are expected---they are the main characters. Klan has a grand total of like 15 mins of screen time in the entire series)

Well, Klan does make the 'biggest' impression... :p :P

But i'll have to agree, Nanase would be nice too, or should I say TWO B));)

BTW, while we're on the subject of Macross: Frontier figures, how about some 1/60th versions of the Vajra? Eespecially the main beast? Or would this qualify as mecha?

They are biological (bio-tech perhaps)creatures after all. And the complete Pixie Squadron would be nice as well.

Edited by Remko

A big breasted flight suit or tentacle wrapped Grace MAYBE.

I just don't see a Grace 1/6 or 1/8 figure selling very well.

Ditto for Nanase and Cathy...they'd be best as tiny Gashapons.

The point remains--the other characters have NOTHING---not gashapon, not fig, not statue, not poster. I'm pretty sure Grace's screen time/importance far surpassed Klan's. (now, Nanase was asleep for like the last 1/3 of the series, so..)

And of course I mean flightsuit Grace, not business suit Grace. :) We've got TWO flightsuit Klans now...

Another company Fusion Work will release Macross F figures. At this rate Sheryl gona beat VF-1 in number of products...

post-467-127756471584_thumb.jpg

Turns out it is a "Shokugan" trading figure box set. Pic & text:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9%E3%83%95%E3%83%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A2-%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9F-%E3%81%AB%E3%82%83%E3%82%93%E3%81%AB%E3%82%83%E3%82%93-%E3%83%92%E3%83%AD%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA-BOX/dp/B003U6H9L4

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-cybergundam/article?mid=51079

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10120936

6400yen+tax for a box of 8, or 800 yen each. 4 normal + 2 secrets (both Sheryl)

Yeah, still no Grace, Nanase or Cathy...

• 2 weeks later...

I would just wait till its discounted. Or at the very least when its stocked in AmiAmi.

I honestly wouldn't wait if you actually want it. It's very rare that figures like this sell slow enough to end up going on clearance.

Also keep in mind that these figures tend to be produced in single, low number runs. If you wait and it sells out, There's no way to get it other than paying out the ear on auction sites. (learned that lesson the hard way... :( )

Big deal. I mean who really cares about non-mecha related figures?

If all you're going to contribute in this thread is mocking other peoples taste in hobbies, why even post here (other than to troll and flame-bait)? :huh:

Edited by anime52k8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english&vgForm=ProductInfo&sku=FIG-MOE-2005&template=default/product/e_display.html

I wonder if this is the figure pictured above. If so, it looks like the next in the line of Macross F prize figures (after the 4 Christmas figures). It would make sense with that round black base.

The prize figures are slightly taller than the CMS figures and definitely sturdier. The Sheryl Kimono figure is about 7 inches tall.

• 2 weeks later...

I just Per-ordered Armored Klan Klang. My first anime figure.

Back when I posted this, I did a little splurging on HLJ and Ebay and Amazon and HLJ. And now I got three, two non Macross and one Macross and with Klan on the way as soon as it is released four figures. Should have waited before posting. But here are the pics of Sheryl Nome from the movie Macross Fronter The False Songstress. just click on this link. Sheryl Nome 1/8 PVC Emotion Style Just too tired to post now as it's 1:20AM here I'm going to bed.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

<!--quoteo(post=741586:date=Apr 23 2009, 05:47 AM:name=CF18)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CF18 @ Apr 23 2009, 05:47 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=741586"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><a href="http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-cybergundam/article?mid=24059" target="_blank">source</a><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

OMG!!! *joygasm*

I'm so glad I canceled my Tama-nee order and didn't cave and get the banpresto Sheryl,

but wait, WHAT IS THIS!?!?

post-4286-1240524453_thumb.jpg

holly crap someone get a translation going, I must know what this is!

Have these two become vaporware? :mellow:

Sigh. My fears have come true.

Banpresto dropped the ball yet again with a sub par face sculpt for Sheryl.

How is it that Megahouse got it correct with their very first figure?

DAMN. In fact, I like their Ichi Kuji prize figures. I like their face scripts better than those from Megahouse. Megahouse has a prettier Sheryl, but the Ichi Kuji ones grasp the Sheryl expression better IMHO.

Alas, obviously they don't give a damn for this cheap figures (1100 yen?). Wasted a good design.

**mourning**