Macross Frontier Figures

CF18

• 2 weeks later...

Banpresto is making another Black Rabbit Sheryl and Christmas themed figures.

I hope they improve the face sculpt this time. :ph34r:

Hope that new black bunny Sheryl is mass produced, that Ichiban Kuji one costed me a little bit of $$$

Banpresto is making another Black Rabbit Sheryl and Christmas themed figures.

I hope they improve the face sculpt this time. :ph34r:

I think that is the black + white hybrid? I haven't watched the movie and am not sure... :mellow:

The script looks good thus far... And I like the movie poster design. Hope it turns out good!

Yeah, I get that Sheryl and Ranka are the main stars---but could we get ONE Grace figure, before the 6th/7th/8th one of those two?

This, or how about that Super Klan that's been shown and then mysteriously disappeared?!

Just got back from Fanime. Managed to pick up two Sheryls. After much agonizing over the price and all the other things I could get (including the Nyan Nyan Ranka), I decided that since I'd done everything to hold onto the money to get her to pick up the Don't be late Sheryl. As much as I would've liked to have gotten the Ranka, I'd been trying (and failing) to get that figure at a price I could afford. Hell, only one guy had it. I probably would've gotten Ranka if I hadn't found the Miss China (http://myfigurecollection.net/figure/2453) figure I wanted last year.

More amusing, for my birthday, my friend got me the Rise Up Sheryl. So I actually have that delightfully controversial piece. She really is a nice sculpt.

Hopefully, if I make it to AX, I can pick up a nice Ranka there to spends hours upon hours for Megumi to sign. With two high end Sheyls, the little gashipon ain't cutting it.

Yeah, they really didn't think that one through, did they? :lol:

Having unpacked them, all doubts about the cash spent on Don't be Late are gone. Aside from the troublesome castoff, she'd worth every penny.

But isn't it announced already?

And the scale says 1/8... It would be to be at least 2m tall. :lol:

well, more like 1.25~1.5 meters. still that would be fine with me.

Super Dimension Cinderella Ranka finally arrived. :) Glad I passed on the subpar Banpresto release. Sorry for the large size; did a recent reformat and don't have any of my imaging software installed.

post-5703-127577272909_thumb.jpgpost-5703-127577298222_thumb.jpg

Together with the Galactic Fairy! ^_^

post-5703-127577316229_thumb.jpg

Now where's my final episode Sheryl, Bandai?!

Edited by Lolicon

This, or how about that Super Klan that's been shown and then mysteriously disappeared?!

Super Klan Klang available for pre-order today from your favourite webshops:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10119516

http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english&vgForm=ProductInfo&sku=FIG-MOE-1917&template=default/product/e_display.html

Taken from amiami:

Complete Pre-painted Figure

Non-scale (appx. 1/72)

Details Sculpted by Mohio

Production Support by Uplark

Color by Tc

Gearing up for the release of the next Macross F movie, Sayonara Tsubasa, comes Clan Clang depicted wearing Mikhael’s Super Pack from Episode 21 of the series! Clan’s Zentradi bodylines have been reproduced in all of their destructive beauty, and the Super Pack itself is removeable. The largest entry yet in the Excellent Model series, this is the definitive Clan figure that fans have been waiting for!

just reposting the image here for the Klan. I'm a fan of seeing pics directly in thread posts rather than attachments or outside links. Anyone else annoyed with huge attachments that open up larger than your computer screen and you can't resize them to look at it?

10119516a.jpg

just reposting the image here for the Klan. I'm a fan of seeing pics directly in thread posts rather than attachments or outside links. Anyone else annoyed with huge attachments that open up larger than your computer screen and you can't resize them to look at it?

10119516a.jpg

Despite the fact that it's non-articulate, I just gotta have this! BTW, does this scale in with a 1/60 VF-25G? Not exactly planning to get a DX Chogokin, but if Yamato does make its own MF Messiah in the near future, I want this baby standing in battle beside Michail's Battroid!

Sounds like it'll be in scale with the models rather than the DXs, it's advertised as being 1/72 on HLJ's listing.

I wonder if those 1/72 Bandai MF model kits are still in stock somewhere? Not a fan of those kits, honestly, but I'm mulling over the idea of assembling Mikhail's VF-25G just to go with this baby....

I wonder if those 1/72 Bandai MF model kits are still in stock somewhere? Not a fan of those kits, honestly, but I'm mulling over the idea of assembling Mikhail's VF-25G just to go with this baby....

I just checked HLJ yesterday, and they seem to be all in stock again, although I don't think any are discounted at the moment.

I just checked HLJ yesterday, and they seem to be all in stock again, although I don't think any are discounted at the moment.

Thanks! After recently finishing the assembly of a Kotobukiya AC Aaliyah Kpachar and all its minute salt-grain sized components, a Bandai model kit no longer fazes me. I think I'll go grab a VF-25G maybe during the August Black Friday sale and ready it for the imminent October arrival of my very own Zentraedi battle queen! B))