Macross Frontier Figures

CF18

ff95jg, where did you get this decal? I've been looking for these, but can't find them anywhere. such an awesome decal that I want to get for a custom. If anyone can help, it'd greatly be appreciated

post-582-1266305217_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jasonc

ff95jg, where did you get this decal? I've been looking for these, but can't find them anywhere. such an awesome decal that I want to get for a custom. If anyone can help, it'd greatly be appreciated

I believe it's from the Armor Pack Itashi decal set for the VF-25F. It wasn't included in the kit, but a promotional sheet for the kit. Bandai didn't print enough, so there aren't a lot of them out there...

Zinjo was right; it goes with a promotional package of the Armored VF-25F. Some local shops have some extra copies to sell it seems... Bought them some time ago...

Was browsing around Wonder Festival photos and came upon this one... I think it's a garage kit though. I'd so buy one if it came pre-painted. :rolleyes:

Love this Sheryl, although she looks like she gained a little weight. LOL

post-1616-1266382018_thumb.jpg

Edited by Phalanix

Was browsing around Wonder Festival photos and came upon this one... I think it's a garage kit though. I'd so buy one if it came pre-painted. :rolleyes:

Love this Sheryl, although she looks like she gained a little weight. LOL

yeah only in the chest area :lol:

It is a beautiful kit but yes the boobs are too big and the distance between the bottom of the boobs and the chin is too great. Still a very nice sculpt.

EDIT: The torso is too long I guess. It is like she has three extra ribs & vertebrae in the top part of her torso.

Edited by miriya

The anime pointy nose on this Sheryl looks kinda freaky. :blink:

Presumably the same place that she somehow mentally controls a weapons system designed for a fighter jet's computer...

I seem to remember something about Q-Rau's being the source of what eventually became the YF-21's BDI/BCS system, so being applied to a giant Ex-Gear doesn't seem out of the question.

I'm betting "be able to mentally interface with a full-size Meltrandi just in case, you know, there's a spare set of FAST packs laying around not being used because the pilot just died but his giant combat-trained girlfriend is nearby and wants immediate revenge" wasn't in the design specs of the VF-25's equipment.

Although, I can sort of buy the idea of SMS thinking "well what happens if we are attacked one day and our Meltran members are not able to get to their Q-Rea"? and then asking LAI to jury-rig a way for full size Meltran to use the VF-25's Super Packs in an emergancy.

It's a stretch, I know but wackier ideas have been tried in war.

Graham

The chesticles seem very Yujin for sure.

Looks like an OverDard sculpt. The face and chest looks very familar, and almost identical to my collection of OverDard's figures. OverDard's known for his massive chest figures. ^_^

Yujin did produce his g-kit works for general sales before. But Yujin's quality sucks. I'm glad Daiki took over the release of his works recently. ^_^

Although, I can sort of buy the idea of SMS thinking "well what happens if we are attacked one day and our Meltran members are not able to get to their Q-Rea"? and then asking LAI to jury-rig a way for full size Meltran to use the VF-25's Super Packs in an emergancy.

It's a stretch, I know but wackier ideas have been tried in war.

Graham

You mean like sticky bombs? :lol:

even with the pink hair, i'm not recognizing sheryl here, and it's not because the figure is modestly clothed. the face seems rather generic.
I can level that complaint across the entirety of anime basically so that's pretty bad :lol:

I'm personally still patiently awaiting a Sheryl PVC that tickles my fancy. Although if they do make one I'm not sure where I'd put it.

I would complain the same regarding the pilot suit Sheryl. :mellow:

I am still speculating on the Emotion figures of Sheryl and Ranka. Well, Ranka seems to look fine but I don't like what I've seen about Sheryl this time. So far.

Have to see it in person to decide...

Bah the red sucks, i wants the black one :angry: That red one will probably be mass marketed

No it's the other way around - the dark-red and black is the mass produced one, guaranteed to have a few in each full set from wholesale. The red one and the other shown is together a set, only winnable through a lucky draw.

No it's the other way around - the dark-red and black is the mass produced one, guaranteed to have a few in each full set from wholesale. The red one and the other shown is together a set, only winnable through a lucky draw.

The normal color version is also a lucky draw prize, http://www.1kuji.com/ma2.

Not sure about the red/black bunny and the teal/white bunny. Is that a new set?

There is a mention of 2 secret prizes, but according to the website, it's two secret chibi chara figures.

Edited by nanoplasm